Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,269 members, 7,967,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 02:10 AM

Massive IPOB Protest Hits The City Of Aba - Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive IPOB Protest Hits The City Of Aba - Pictures (3350 Views)

Anti Peter Obi Protest Hits Owerri (Photos) / Protest Hits Kano Over Planned Military Intervention In Niger / Massive IPOB Protest Erupts In Aba Over Enugu Killngs(pic & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive IPOB Protest Hits The City Of Aba - Pictures by gidgiddy: 9:10pm On Mar 31, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

Good question.

Now how many of this long list of countries agrees with Nigeria that IPOB is a terrorist organisation?

Or are they all stupid and Nigeria is wise?

1 Like

Re: Massive IPOB Protest Hits The City Of Aba - Pictures by Elliotwaveforec: 9:11pm On Mar 31, 2023
Ten most dangerous terrorist group in the world on the street protesting? If only they knew what soldiers do to terrorists as deadly as IPOB, they wouldn't be protesting openly.

2 Likes

Re: Massive IPOB Protest Hits The City Of Aba - Pictures by raskymonojendor: 9:11pm On Mar 31, 2023
Re: Massive IPOB Protest Hits The City Of Aba - Pictures by gidgiddy: 9:12pm On Mar 31, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

The Nigerian government has proscribed IPOB as a terrorist group. Same as the river State government. It's inferiority complex that makes you seek validation from the USA. Same way you have been sending those funny petitions to Britain and America.

The Nigerian government can proscribe anybody, but if no other country agrees with it, that country had better ask its self why

1 Like

Re: Massive IPOB Protest Hits The City Of Aba - Pictures by Ibrahimcoomasie: 9:15pm On Mar 31, 2023
gidgiddy:

The Nigerian government can proscribe anybody, but if no other country agrees with it, that country had better ask its self why
Be waiting for the USA to proscribe it. Ironically, majority of their victims used for target practice are their fellow Ibos.
Re: Massive IPOB Protest Hits The City Of Aba - Pictures by Ibrahimcoomasie: 9:16pm On Mar 31, 2023
gidgiddy:

Now how many of this long list of countries agrees with Nigeria that IPOB is a terrorist organisation?

Or are they all stupid and Nigeria is wise?
But your favourite terrorist group IPOB has now made number 10 on 20 groups with the largest number of deaths.

I still checked today and they are firmly sitting at number 10. By next year they should move up to number 5 if Tinubu does not quash them.
Re: Massive IPOB Protest Hits The City Of Aba - Pictures by Mfetenang: 9:26pm On Mar 31, 2023
We all knew that after Peter Obi's defeat all IPOB goats will start demanding for lefelemdum again.
These goats are very predictable. Peter Obi should be arrested immediately.

2 Likes

Re: Massive IPOB Protest Hits The City Of Aba - Pictures by nonhuman(m): 9:31pm On Mar 31, 2023
tamdun:
Hope they realise that they are now top 10 most dangerous terrorist group now,soldiers are free to suyanize them now
you are not updated, not even informed, you are lagging behind
Re: Massive IPOB Protest Hits The City Of Aba - Pictures by nonhuman(m): 9:38pm On Mar 31, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:
Ten most dangerous terrorist group in the world on the street protesting? If only they knew what soldiers do to terrorists as deadly as IPOB, they wouldn't be protesting openly.
what can you and your balless military do, even soldiers are humans too, also afraid of their own lives, for peace sake allow them do their matching and go back, thats the only reason I love okezie ikpeazu, he is the reason their is complete peace in abia especially aba, unlike the supreme court man in IMO that turned IMO to a war zone
Re: Massive IPOB Protest Hits The City Of Aba - Pictures by gidgiddy: 9:50pm On Mar 31, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

But your favourite terrorist group IPOB has now made number 10 on 20 groups with the largest number of deaths.

I still checked today and they are firmly sitting at number 10. By next year they should move up to number 5 if Tinubu does not quash them.

And did you see ISWAP and Boko haram, both in Nigeria, on that list as more deadly? Praise be to the Nigeria, the biggest producer of terrorist groups in Africa
Re: Massive IPOB Protest Hits The City Of Aba - Pictures by plaindealer: 9:52pm On Mar 31, 2023
We predicted that this is going to be the aftermath of Obi Pandora and his obedient ipob crowd, just didn't know the thing go happen so fast.

Fact is, ipob is the only rulling authority in the whole of SE, the governors and other leaders are just bystanders and mare decoration..

If den get biafra today, in less than 24 hours, ipob terrorists amd their many brutal factions go devide the whole of SE for brutal subjugation with jihadi laws like sit at home and other insane nonsense.

This is openly going on while the leaders including Obi look the other way, well, we know he supports and defend ipob openly so we know who is Igbos main supporter and benefactor..

This rubbish will eventually consume the SE, but watch how they blame other people outside igboland for their misery..

Sad .

1 Like

Re: Massive IPOB Protest Hits The City Of Aba - Pictures by richie240: 9:54pm On Mar 31, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

Be waiting for the USA to proscribe it. Ironically, majority of their victims used for target practice are their fellow Ibos.
You don't know them: they had rather suffer and cry in silence than agree in the sight/hearing of their 'enemies' that ipob/ugm has bn showing then strong tin.

It was in this same nairaland that Naijaroyalty aka princeoflagos was wailing as ipob/ugm killed his cousin despite all d self-denial of absolving his fellow igbos in d ipob/ugm madness.
Re: Massive IPOB Protest Hits The City Of Aba - Pictures by Injera(f): 9:57pm On Mar 31, 2023
N2B2:

Another delusional, tribalist Nairalander the mods have failed to take action against, despite promising to crack down on misinformation and tribalism.
Truths hurts
Re: Massive IPOB Protest Hits The City Of Aba - Pictures by haffaze777(m): 10:15pm On Mar 31, 2023
When is shinedu Rhode vivor joining this protest?

2 Likes

Re: Massive IPOB Protest Hits The City Of Aba - Pictures by gidgiddy: 10:15pm On Mar 31, 2023
plaindealer:
We predicted that this is going to be the aftermath of Obi Pandora and his obedient ipob crowd, just didn't know the thing go happen so fast.

Fact is, ipob is the only rulling authority in the whole of SE, the governors and other leaders are just bystanders and mare decoration..

If den get biafra today, in less than 24 hours, ipob terrorists amd their many brutal factions go devide the whole of SE for brutal subjugation with jihadi laws like sit at home and other insane nonsense.

This is openly going on while the leaders including Obi look the other way, well, we know he supports and defend ipob openly so we know who is Igbos main supporter and benefactor..

This rubbish will eventually consume the SE, but watch how they blame other people outside igboland for their misery..

Sad .

Well at least you guys now know there will never be peace in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive IPOB Protest Hits The City Of Aba - Pictures by ElSudani: 10:16pm On Mar 31, 2023
As predicted.
Re: Massive IPOB Protest Hits The City Of Aba - Pictures by sukar886: 10:27pm On Mar 31, 2023
Why shooting people on peaceful protest , too bad 4 people dead

1 Like

Re: Massive IPOB Protest Hits The City Of Aba - Pictures by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:37pm On Mar 31, 2023
tonicyril:

If u re feeling maltreated why don't u go to court?? grin

Or u re saying this because u just realized u won't be in power for at least 16yrs? grin

Which court!?….You mean the one that has already ruled Mazi Kanu has no case to answer and should be released forthwith!?

I see you’re laughing! What part of this entire issue of state-enabled/sponsored injustice is funny to you!?
Re: Massive IPOB Protest Hits The City Of Aba - Pictures by tonicyril: 10:40pm On Mar 31, 2023
PROUDIGBO:

Which court!?….You mean the one that has already ruled Mazi Kanu has no case to answer and should be released forthwith!?

I see you’re laughing! What part of this entire issue of state-enabled/sponsored injustice is funny to you!?

Everything is making me happy...from the oppression to the oppressed grin grin
Re: Massive IPOB Protest Hits The City Of Aba - Pictures by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:00am On Apr 01, 2023
tonicyril:

Everything is making me happy...from the oppression to the oppressed grin grin

The oppression and the oppressed is making you happy! You’re a hate-filled bigot, so it stands to reason innit?! I know your position and sentiments on these these type of issues, i just asked the question so your expected response can leave onlookers in doubt as to the level of your depravity!

Everyone, here’s obviously a ‘one Nigerianist’ getting a boner because he’s seeing Igbos’ oppressed! These kind of animals will continue to make the case for IPOB as to why Nigeria should cease to exist! There’s just too much hate and pretence going on in Nigeria and this leads to socio-economic stagnation and bloodshed!
Re: Massive IPOB Protest Hits The City Of Aba - Pictures by plaindealer: 12:33am On Apr 01, 2023
gidgiddy:

Well at least you guys now know there will never be peace in Nigeria

The only place where there's no peace is ipob terrorist-controlled region where people are enslaved to sit at home or get slaughtered like goats, where people are even beheaded for collecting common PVC or campaigning, a region where terrorists roam freely around where their governors and leaders look the other way like cowards..

Your madness is limited to the SE, not where I dey enjoy myself... grin

1 Like

Re: Massive IPOB Protest Hits The City Of Aba - Pictures by gidgiddy: 1:13am On Apr 01, 2023
plaindealer:

The only place where there's no peace is ipob terrorist-controlled region where people are enslaved to sit at home or get slaughtered like goats, where people are even beheaded for collecting common PVC or campaigning, a region where terrorists roam freely around where their governors and leaders look the other way like cowards..

Your madness is limited to the SE, not where I dey enjoy myself... grin

Oh I see, so you dont know about about ISWAP slaughtering people in the North West? You Dont Know about Boko haram killing people in the North East? You dont know about killer herdsmen decimating people in the North central?

You only know there is insecurity in Nigeria if it has to do with South east?

One of the reasons I want my Igbo people to leave Nigeria is because of ISWAP, Boko haram and killer herdsmen

But you day the South East is worse but dont want them to leave Nigeria as the unity beggar you are

In the meantime, enjoy these pictures of Boko haram, ISWAP and killer herdsmen which you say you dont know sbout

1 Like

Re: Massive IPOB Protest Hits The City Of Aba - Pictures by Nobody: 1:17am On Apr 01, 2023
So predictable. Where did all the one-nigeria patriotism during elections vanish to?
Re: Massive IPOB Protest Hits The City Of Aba - Pictures by plaindealer: 1:26am On Apr 01, 2023
gidgiddy:

Oh I see, so you dont know about about ISWAP slaughtering people in the North West? You Dont Know about Boko haram killing people in the North East? You dont know about killer herdsmen decimating people in the North central?

You only know there is insecurity in Nigeria if it has to do with South east?

One of the reasons I want my Igbo people to leave Nigeria is because of ISWAP, Boko haram and killer herdsmen

But you day the South East is worse but dont want them to leave Nigeria as the unity beggar you are

In the meantime, enjoy these pictures of Boko haram, ISWAP and killer herdsmen which you say you dont know sbout

So, you are enslaving yourselves with sit at home, killing and beheading yourselves in the SE because ISWAP and BH are killing in the North?

I guess you won't stop killing yourselves in the SE until your terrorist brothers, ISWAP and BH stops killing in the North.

You, people, are really not normal.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Massive IPOB Protest Hits The City Of Aba - Pictures by tonicyril: 5:41am On Apr 01, 2023
PROUDIGBO:

The oppression and the oppressed is making you happy! You’re a hate-filled bigot, so it stands to reason innit?! I know your position and sentiments on these these type of issues, i just asked the question so your expected response can leave onlookers in doubt as to the level of your depravity!

Everyone, here’s obviously a ‘one Nigerianist’ getting a boner because he’s seeing Igbos’ oppressed These kind of animals will continue to make the case for IPOB as to why Nigeria should cease to exist! There’s just too much hate and pretence going on in Nigeria and this leads to socio-economic stagnation and bloodshed!

Loud am pls grin grin grin grin

E pain am...e sting am... grin grin grin

I hope u re not typing from Cambodia prison?? grin

Ooh no! Maybe u should protest on top of late queen Elizabeth grave grin
Re: Massive IPOB Protest Hits The City Of Aba - Pictures by Fejoku: 5:55am On Apr 01, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

The Nigerian government has proscribed IPOB as a terrorist group. Same as the river State government. It's inferiority complex that makes you seek validation from the USA. Same way you have been sending those funny petitions to Britain and America.

The current Nigerian government itself has lost the moral right to declare IPOB a terrorist organisation. She has failed to follow the ruling of her own court to free an innocent man.
We all have seen the calibre of person occupying the Rivers State government house. That's the only state where electoral officials were killed by agents of the state government and the whole people disefranchised. It tells a lot about the person of the state governor. Both of them has no moral ground to declare IPOB a terrorist organisation.
Re: Massive IPOB Protest Hits The City Of Aba - Pictures by Fejoku: 6:15am On Apr 01, 2023
fortyishcouga:
So predictable. Where did all the one-nigeria patriotism during elections vanish to?
You didn't even bother to know the reason for the protest. You didn't even cared to know that IPOB doesn't involve herself with Nigerian election which we know can never reflect the will of the people. Our concern is strictly referendum.
Re: Massive IPOB Protest Hits The City Of Aba - Pictures by gidgiddy: 9:44am On Apr 01, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:

Yeah, your soldiers that are only good at attacking unarmed protesters but cant show the same zeal when armed herdsmen are killing people across Nigeria
Re: Massive IPOB Protest Hits The City Of Aba - Pictures by gidgiddy: 9:46am On Apr 01, 2023
plaindealer:

So, you are enslaving yourselves with sit at home, killing and beheading yourselves in the SE because ISWAP and BH are killing in the North?

I guess you won't stop killing yourselves in the SE until your terrorist brothers, ISWAP and BH stops killing in the North.

You, people, are really not normal.. grin grin

Ahhhhhhjj

So you know there is Boko haram and ISWAP but only remember there is insecurity in Nigeria if it the South East?
Re: Massive IPOB Protest Hits The City Of Aba - Pictures by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 01, 2023
Fejoku:

You didn't even bother to know the reason for the protest. You didn't even cared to know that IPOB doesn't involve herself with Nigerian election which we know can never reflect the will of the people. Our concern is strictly referendum.

So why were there no IPOB protests during and pre elections?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Tinubu Should Please Make This Man Minister / Breaking News Peter Obi Says From Tribunal To Supreme Court Even.... / Israel Exterminates Hamas Leader Hiding In Toilet Who Led Gaza Attack

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.