Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,714 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:29 PM

Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) (57721 Views)

Are You Batified? Orji Uzor Kalu Asks Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila / Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home / Juju: Charm At Nigerian Embassy In France (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) by ufotunang: 2:28pm On Apr 01, 2023
herkeem:
God Bless Nigeria
God Bless Bola Tinubu
....the Lagos tinubu said he built and developed can he stroll on the streets of Lagos like this
Re: Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) by ufotunang: 2:29pm On Apr 01, 2023
The Lagos tinubu said he built and developed can he stroll on the streets of Lagos like this
Re: Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) by ufotunang: 2:31pm On Apr 01, 2023
Okoroawusa:
I Love Bola Ahmed Tinubu
..the Lagos tinubu said he built and developed can he stroll on the streets of lagos like this
Re: Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) by victorDanladi: 2:46pm On Apr 01, 2023
Feintline:
They should keep strolling in paris.
Tinubu has reached the peak which is yakubu-select.
He will not be president of Nigeria not even for an hour.
I am coming for you after May 29 ๐Ÿ˜†
Re: Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) by MrAgbako: 2:50pm On Apr 01, 2023
Weybuhari:

For stupid mind anyone that's obidient now is Igbo. You must be sick.
I'm a full fleshed Yoruba boy from Lagos, though school in the east and I'm obidient.
My father and siblings that are all in Lagos are obidient. So we should park and leave our land shey?
Shenedu stop capping.
Omo ale jatijati.
Nah una bluud oro go take paint Lagos las las

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) by Regex: 3:04pm On Apr 01, 2023
Urheadmaster:
You ever wondered the day an European presidential candidate will come to Nigeria to rest and even take a stroll tongue

They do, but it's usually on their annual leave, it doesn't make the news and it's not Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) by Gaabasky: 3:06pm On Apr 01, 2023
I won't comment on Tinubu's election again because some people already having emotional, psychological and mental illness toward Tinubu election. It's pity and worrisome why someone wud take the election so personal.
Re: Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) by marlow1962(m): 3:08pm On Apr 01, 2023
herkeem:
God Bless Nigeria
God Bless Bola Tinubu
And you are here in Nigeria languishing, una really funny
Re: Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) by highchief1: 3:22pm On Apr 01, 2023
herkeem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsrZsrFyGDc

https://mobile.twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1641898089454743552
gbaja will be Lagos Gov in 2027.The guy is a definition of what loyalty can earn us.All obis men have pulled back,when last did u guys see obi and Pat utomi,okupe,yesufu.In this life?learn how to keep friendship.Atikus men have all deserted him too.Where is Saraki etc
Re: Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) by APKTERB: 4:04pm On Apr 01, 2023
There are many websites where you can download apps for your device. However, it's important to be careful when downloading apps from third-party websites, as they may not be safe and can potentially harm your device.
Here are some popular and trusted websites for downloading apps:
APKHOMIES: This is a popular website for downloading Android apps. It offers a large selection of apps that you can download for free.
APKTERB: This is an alternative app store for Android devices that offers only open-source software. All the apps available on APKTERB are free and do not contain any advertisements.
It's important to note that downloading apps from third-party websites can be risky, as they may contain malware or viruses that can harm your device. To stay safe, it's always best to download apps from trusted sources like the ones listed above.
Re: Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) by YorubaRonuuu(m): 4:13pm On Apr 01, 2023
Hallabee1:

Aje...

Calm down werey paadi for nairaland

Make I go through your comment that brought this up
hope you've check now to see
Re: Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) by deji17: 4:29pm On Apr 01, 2023
Lord, grant this Eboe their Biafra in their south east states. They are not good compatriots.
Re: Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) by Shaev7(m): 4:58pm On Apr 01, 2023
Come and stroll in Nigeria
Re: Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) by JBoss25(m): 6:20pm On Apr 01, 2023
riverbird:
All this rascal moderators banning my accounts are just wasting Thier time, I have more than 50 active accounts on this fickking platform.......thunder fire all the moderators on nairaland and Thier bastard boss "seaun osewa" the tribal bigot rascal.
Mynd44, Dominique and Nlfpmod go soon ban ur IP continue
Re: Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) by riverbird: 7:03pm On Apr 01, 2023
JBoss25:
Mynd44, Dominique and Nlfpmod go soon ban ur IP continue

Them no reach.........three of nairaland moderators are my very close pals grin
Re: Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) by Weybuhari: 7:32pm On Apr 01, 2023
MrAgbako:

Shenedu stop capping.
Omo ale jatijati.
Nah una bluud oro go take paint Lagos las las
In Lagos, Peter Obi got 900k+ votes while Tinubu got 155k+ . So you are now telling me only 155k Yoruba voted.
Dey play
Re: Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) by MrAgbako: 9:05pm On Apr 01, 2023
Weybuhari:

In Lagos, Peter Obi got 900k+ votes while Tinubu got 155k+ . So you are nojw telling me only 155k Yoruba voted.
Dey play
what did y'all gain from obidiiot votes?

Las las he lost the election.
My enemy. U can see y'all need to open your heads and learn how to play politics from Yorubas. Yorubas are intellectuals. The north got the numbers. The east hate both of them and unable to build bridges. The south south and north is next in line for power after tinubu. Una must get sense by force๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) by Weybuhari: 9:13pm On Apr 01, 2023
MrAgbako:
what did y'all gain from obidiiot votes?

Las las he lost the election.
My enemy. U can see y'all need to open your heads and learn how to play politics from Yorubas. Yorubas are intellectuals. The north got the numbers. The east hate both of them and unable to build bridges. The south south and north is next in line for power after tinubu. Una must get sense by force๐Ÿ˜‚
The funny Truth is that you might not even be a a true Yoruba. I thank my brother falz. You think it's all Yoruba that are stupid and tribalistic. My father is from Lagos while my mom is from Ogun.
I won't support a failed man because he's my tribe man. I voted for competence and I'm not regretting it
Re: Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) by MrAgbako: 9:19pm On Apr 01, 2023
Weybuhari:

The funny Truth is that you might not even be a a true Yoruba. I thank my brother falz. You think it's all Yoruba that are stupid and tribalistic. My father is from Lagos while my mom is from Ogun.
I won't support a failed man because he's my tribe man. I voted for competence and I'm not regretting it
Omo ofo. A. Joke taken too far. I am a defender of my bloodline till the last drop of my blood. ๐Ÿ˜‚
Shenedu quit disguising you ipob miscreant and apologist. The reverse psychology is dead on arrival.
There was a reason Yorubas reject GVR. We wants no Omo ale. Many of y'all will be tame soon..eyin Omo Nna jatijati. Ungrateful lots
Re: Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) by Weybuhari: 10:20pm On Apr 01, 2023
MrAgbako:
Omo ofo. A. Joke taken too far. I am a defender of my bloodline till the last drop of my blood. ๐Ÿ˜‚
Shenedu quit disguising you ipob miscreant and apologist. The reverse psychology is dead on arrival.
There was a reason Yorubas reject GVR. We wants no Omo ale. Many of y'all will be tame soon..eyin Omo Nna jatijati. Ungrateful lots
Don't forget to also send this massage to Pay Adebanjo
Re: Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) by Hallabee1(m): 11:22pm On Apr 01, 2023
YorubaRonuuu:
hope you've check now to see

Aje...

Yes confirmed, apology for that ...

Gone through it and I realized it wasn't for you.. so sorry
Re: Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) by Andathunda: 2:25am On Apr 02, 2023
come stroll for naija na
Re: Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) by Kfed4ril(m): 3:03am On Apr 02, 2023
Okoroawusa:
I Love Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Lol
Youโ€™ve graduated from Buhari to Tinubu.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters / Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody / Appeal Court Reinstates Adeleke As Osun Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.