Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,955 members, 7,890,156 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:08 AM

Long-distance Relationship Tips And Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Long-distance Relationship Tips And Advice (544 Views)

Valentine: What To Buy For A Partner In A Long Distance? / This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship / 'Long Distance' Pre-Wedding Photo. See The Height Difference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Long-distance Relationship Tips And Advice by zaza1955: 1:29am On Apr 01, 2023
Don’t let distance hinder your relationship. Our long-distance relationship tips and advice will help you make it work. Get ideas on how to stay connected, plan special activities, overcome communication challenges, and more with our expert-backed advice.

What is a Long-Distance Relationship?

A long-distance relationship (LDR) is a romantic relationship between two people who are geographically separated from each other. Despite being apart, couples in an LDR must maintain communication and intimacy through phone calls, video chats, and other forms of communication. While it can be difficult to maintain a long-distance relationship, with the right commitment and communication, it can be done successfully.

3 Harsh Facts About Long-Distance Relationships

1. Long-distance relationships have a higher risk of failure:
According to research, long-distance relationships are at a higher risk of failure than geographically close relationships. This is partly due to the lack of physical intimacy and face-to-face communication, which can make it more difficult to maintain the emotional connection.

2. Long-distance relationships can be emotionally draining:
Being in a long-distance relationship can be emotionally draining due to the constant longing to be with your partner, which can lead to feelings of loneliness and depression. It can also be challenging to manage the differences in time zones and conflicting schedules, which can add to the stress of the relationship.

3. Long-distance relationships require a lot of effort:
Maintaining a long-distance relationship requires a lot of effort and commitment from both partners. It can involve frequent phone calls, text messages, and video chats, as well as finding creative ways to keep the romance alive from afar. It can also involve significant financial expenses, such as travel costs to visit each other. Without this effort, the relationship can quickly deteriorate.

Read full article HERE: https://relationshipchief.com/2023/04/01/long-distance-relationship-tips/

Re: Long-distance Relationship Tips And Advice by DatIgalaDude: 4:59am On Apr 01, 2023
Just dey play!!!
Re: Long-distance Relationship Tips And Advice by Rokiat(f): 5:18am On Apr 01, 2023
My best advice is avoid if you can not worth it.

1 Like

Re: Long-distance Relationship Tips And Advice by luminouz(m): 5:29am On Apr 01, 2023
It's not a relationship but situationship

Some CAN cope...Most WILL NOT.

1 Like

Re: Long-distance Relationship Tips And Advice by Blupen969(m): 7:40am On Apr 01, 2023
Rokiat:
My best advice is avoid if you can not worth it.
It is, Rokiat if she's your soulmate
Re: Long-distance Relationship Tips And Advice by Rokiat(f): 8:59am On Apr 01, 2023
Blupen969:
It is, Rokiat if she's your soulmate

Looks like you are in one grin I wish you luck I used to be in one and I wouldn’t wish it on my enemy.
Re: Long-distance Relationship Tips And Advice by Blupen969(m): 9:07am On Apr 01, 2023
Rokiat:

Looks like you are in one grin I wish you luck I used to be in one and I wouldn’t wish it on my enemy.
Am in one Rokiat met her here 3years and counting but we have never seen each others face by God grace this year we will finally get to Meet
Re: Long-distance Relationship Tips And Advice by Rokiat(f): 9:30am On Apr 01, 2023
Blupen969:
Am in one Rokiat met her here 3years and counting but we have never seen each others face by God grace this year we will finally get to Meet

Awww that’s cute wish you guys the best.
Re: Long-distance Relationship Tips And Advice by Blupen969(m): 10:23am On Apr 01, 2023
Rokiat:

Awww that’s cute wish you guys the best.
Thank you Rokiat

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Did Jesus Actually Died On The Cross? Is His Blood Fake Or What? / No Matter How Tight Her Legs Are, You Can Spread It Wide Open Using This Secret / Ekpang Nkukwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.