Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,925 members, 7,912,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 10:28 AM

Do U Know Durella? - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Do U Know Durella? (7684 Views)

Durella - Blame It On The Money / Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx / D'banj And Durella (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do U Know Durella? by naija4laif: 10:29am On Aug 14, 2008
NEW video
Durella - Wiskolo Wiska

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUxrMQcKU0c
im guessin mtv ddnt like d other one,hence this nu one,
Re: Do U Know Durella? by icezik1(m): 10:59am On Aug 14, 2008
@Skingo

It's obvious from your posts around Nairaland that you smoke something nasty. Abeg, you fit give me your dealer's phone number? I need some mind-numbing puff-puff.
Re: Do U Know Durella? by dbus2hovi: 6:48pm On Oct 06, 2008
dejiariyo I cant agree with you more, tho to me mode 9's rendition of the arsenal song is weak compared to durella's but that dont mean he shld be talked badly about and no one in the tc crew is giving dissing mode 9 or anybody else a tot for a minute, better things on their mind i guess, Durella, what can i say i like his consistency tho, and iam sure he's got more in his coffers, about the album lunch, a close reliable source to tc crew told me its sooner than i expect, so my taste buds are watering and my ears are tingling in anticipation of history making
Re: Do U Know Durella? by drwhopl(m): 10:00pm On Oct 08, 2008
@ configure

Re: Do You Know Durella?
« #3 on: September 03, 2007, 08:09 PM »

GUYS,REPORT FLYING AROUND HAVE IT THAT DURELLA N D'BANJ WERE TOGETHER AND THAT THEY ACTUALLY SPLIT.

THEY SAY DURELLA WAS/IS D ACTUALLY OWNER OF TONGOLO AND THAT DBANJ QUICKLY FABBED D SONG AND RELEASED IT.

IF U NOTICE WELL ,U GO SEE SAY DURELLA GET ENOUGH SLANGS FOR MOUTH.them TALK SAY NA DURELLA GIVE DBANJ D STYLE IS USING.DBANJ JUS COPIED DURELLA STYLE.DURELLA OWNS TONGOLO,,HE GAVE DBANJ D SLANG.DURELLA IS D REAL KOKOMASTER

AS FOR ME SHA,DBANJ NA MA FAVORITE,BUT DURELLA MAY ACTUALLY TAKE OVER.NA ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFOR3E WE KNOW D KOKO

good observation,i have been thinking the same as well.durella's got more flows.
Re: Do U Know Durella? by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:18pm On Oct 26, 2008
When i first heard this guy, i was like is that dbanji, but found out it wasn't him.
I thought he copied dbanji, but my boyfriend knows this guy way back, and he confirmed that dbanji was the one who copied his style.

Durella did not have a sponsor then, but dbanji had one and went ahead to even sing some of the songs written by durella. Facts here.
Re: Do U Know Durella? by drwhopl(m): 4:43pm On Oct 26, 2008
Gba no be lie hear am.
Re: Do U Know Durella? by YourFather: 12:21am On Nov 26, 2008
Album out, can't wait to get my copy.
Re: Do U Know Durella? by spikedcylinder: 10:15am On Nov 28, 2008
I love DURELLA!!!!

I was at some bar 2 weeks ago and he came to perform. . . .it was . . .err, in the words of A. A. Miller. . .DA BOMB!!! grin
Re: Do U Know Durella? by tosinadeda: 10:20am On Nov 28, 2008
spikedcylinder:

I love DURELLA!!!!

I was at some bar 2 weeks ago and he came to perform. . . .it was . . .err, in the words of A. A. Miller. . .DA BOMB!!! grin

u sef dey shayo grin
Re: Do U Know Durella? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 28, 2008
Nice guy, i have met and spoken to him a couple of time. We met at the Zanga(Mushin) when i had some problem with some mushin boys. He came to my rescue.
Re: Do U Know Durella? by jubar007: 6:24pm On Nov 28, 2008
omo durella was d'banj's boi way back, but didnt get signed to mo'hits, but his good anyway
Re: Do U Know Durella? by tosinadeda: 6:39pm On Nov 28, 2008
YourFather:

It will be good to hear Durella do a diss track but who wan diss am, hmm?

No need to take a shot at Mode9, Mode9 already did that with the non-creative Arsenal track,

2gbaski, i dey wait ooh!!!

When album go drop now

wan tun de o!!!!!
rumour mongers
Re: Do U Know Durella? by spikedcylinder: 4:56pm On Nov 29, 2008
tosinadeda:

u sef dey shayo grin

grin grin grin
Re: Do U Know Durella? by boshhhuuuu: 8:38am On Jul 11, 2009
Durella and Dbang are not just friends, they are first cousins. Their mothers are sisters and they grew up together. Durella even borrowed Dbang part of the money he used in travelling to UK back then. Dbang stole Tongolo from Durella but the reall owner wasn't either of them, it was Durella's brother, Sticky. So you guys don't know the real gist. Stop spreading what you are not sure of, I am a childhood friend of the family so I know what I'm saying.
Re: Do U Know Durella? by tolala(m): 9:08am On Jul 11, 2009
angry I THOT THIS MATTER DIED IN 2008 WHY BRING IT TO2009, AM SO TIRED OF ALL THESE DURELLA COPIED DBANJ, BLA BLA BLA.ATLEAST DUURELLA IS FINALLY OUT AND STILL CANT MEASURE TO DBANJ, EVEN SELF BOTH OF DEM ARE CRAP! ZANGA, KOKOLETTE, WISKOLOWISKA, AND MANY OF THESE MEANINGLESS RUBBISH, GUESS SOMEONE NEEDS TO TELL THEM TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND GIVE US GOOD LYRICS

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The True Meaning Of 'swagga' / Guitar Chords For Nigerian Songs!!! / Download Full Mp3: Elton John – Sacrifice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.