Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,669 members, 7,918,143 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 11:59 PM

Breaking! Tension In Mortuary, As Man Refuses To Enter Coffin On His Burial Day - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Breaking! Tension In Mortuary, As Man Refuses To Enter Coffin On His Burial Day (634 Views)

Dead Man Was Dressed And Made To Stand On His Burial Day In Anambra... (PHOTOS) / Groom's White Wedding Day Turns Out To Be His Burial Day. / See The Huge Python I Killed, Was Trying To Enter My House Through Window Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking! Tension In Mortuary, As Man Refuses To Enter Coffin On His Burial Day by Ukpaka: 7:20am On Apr 01, 2023
Breaking! Tension in Mortuary, As Man Refuses to Enter Coffin on His Burial Day
https://247ureports.com/2023/04/breaking-tension-in-mortuary-as-man-refuses-to-enter-coffin-on-his-burial-day/
-
It was dramatic, on Friday morning, as an unidentified man refused to enter mortuary, after all was set for his burial.
Re: Breaking! Tension In Mortuary, As Man Refuses To Enter Coffin On His Burial Day by domDva(m): 7:22am On Apr 01, 2023
He had other plans ? You guys should listen to him and allow him make his choice.

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Tension In Mortuary, As Man Refuses To Enter Coffin On His Burial Day by Westerhoffe(m): 8:49am On Apr 01, 2023
It's a prank.
How can a dead man refuse to enter coffin?
Re: Breaking! Tension In Mortuary, As Man Refuses To Enter Coffin On His Burial Day by muyico(m): 11:06am On Apr 01, 2023
"April fool"

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know Am New On Nairaland / Here Comes The Goal Getter! / Allow Me To Introduce Myself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.