Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,158 members, 7,977,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 05:50 AM

Bursted: Twitter Recording Shows That APC Planned The Ibom Airline Drama - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bursted: Twitter Recording Shows That APC Planned The Ibom Airline Drama (2806 Views)

Man Behind Ibom Airline Drama Deactivates His Facebook Page After He's Bursted / Matawalle’s Reason For Defection Confirms That APC Is Behind Insecurity – PDP / Obaseki In Trouble: How APC Planned To Wrest Power From Him - PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Bursted: Twitter Recording Shows That APC Planned The Ibom Airline Drama by Tochi3(m): 2:15pm On Apr 01, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

Dem don finally acknowledge say shosho media aka "4 ppl tweetin in a room" get power pass structural media.

grin
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bursted: Twitter Recording Shows That APC Planned The Ibom Airline Drama by KosiGee(m): 2:35pm On Apr 01, 2023
trutharena:
Lol 😂

The deranged man will be so sad now looking at the fact that his fellow Obidenseeeee wey he think say he dey fight for don dey deny him one by one.

Obidenseee never take responsibility for their action. What is the difference between those Obi supporters protesting in Abuja saying Tinubu must not be sworn in and this man protesting alone in the plane?

Did Tinubu sent those protesting in Abuja too?

The man wasn’t fighting for Peter Obi or for his supporters. He represents everything Obi and his supporters are against.

The script writers and producers of APC’s Archbishop comedy are at it again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bursted: Twitter Recording Shows That APC Planned The Ibom Airline Drama by Okoroawusa: 2:45pm On Apr 01, 2023
This Obidient has been thrown under the bus by his fellow Obidients

They don't want to protest against Tinubu inauguration again? I was expecting a rousing support for the man

3 Likes

Re: Bursted: Twitter Recording Shows That APC Planned The Ibom Airline Drama by Jones4190(m): 2:47pm On Apr 01, 2023
you people will change your statement when the guy go prison
Re: Bursted: Twitter Recording Shows That APC Planned The Ibom Airline Drama by aycorporat(m): 3:07pm On Apr 01, 2023
trutharena:
Lol 😂

The deranged man will be so sad now looking at the fact that his fellow Obidenseeeee wey he think say he dey fight for don dey deny him one by one.

Obidenseee never take responsibility for their action. What is the difference between those Obi supporters protesting in Abuja saying Tinubu must not be sworn in and this man protesting alone in the plane?

Did Tinubu sent those protesting in Abuja too?

Infact my dear brother
The guy will be so disappointed that they couldn't cone to his rescue.

See how they are all changing the narratives by denying the guy.

Even the so called twitter account they claimed to dog up, I didn't see anything linking the man to APC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bursted: Twitter Recording Shows That APC Planned The Ibom Airline Drama by Lizzysamuel(f): 3:08pm On Apr 01, 2023
trutharena:

https://twitter.com/deeoneayekooto/status/1642143590645133313?s=46&t=oGAxjhiGeufNKlYA6fDTyA

This is the man inside the airport speaking. He is Igbo like you and his name is Okafor Ibe.

Why are you guys denying your kin? He’s Obidient like you but because of clout chasing, you are denying your comrade.

As a Tinubu stan, I will never deny my comrades.

I guess Joe Igbokwe, Hope Uzodinma, Orji Kalu, Umahi are all Yoruba's.

Mûmu
Re: Bursted: Twitter Recording Shows That APC Planned The Ibom Airline Drama by Lizzysamuel(f): 3:10pm On Apr 01, 2023
renderme:
Okafor Ibe from Anambra is APC? Obedients please lie intelligently.

Crooks.

Who is Okafor Ibe?

Suddenly Obiajulu Uja turns to Okafor😆😆

Do you know agree that you guys cooked up the Propaganda?

1 Like

Re: Bursted: Twitter Recording Shows That APC Planned The Ibom Airline Drama by Mynd44: 3:11pm On Apr 01, 2023
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2)

Jos Crisis 2010; How It Began / Senate Committee Chairman On Gas Senator Osita Izunaso Lose PDP Party Primaries / Police Detain Uwazulike, 200 Massob Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.