Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,216 members, 7,880,793 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:57 AM

ASUU To Begin Strike Again! Starts Sept. 26th 2011 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU To Begin Strike Again! Starts Sept. 26th 2011 (1772 Views)

FG Forced ASUU To Embark On Strike / ASUU To Call Off Strike On Monday / ASUU To Begin Indefinite Nationwide Strike Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU To Begin Strike Again! Starts Sept. 26th 2011 by jaidor: 9:40pm On Sep 19, 2011
Source from the official website of ASSU has it that at its recent meeting in UI has decleared a one week warning strike begining from monday 26th of this month. This is as a result of the non implementations of the crucial part of the 2009 FG-ASUU agreement in some states which is related to the issue of retirement at the age of 70years in service.

To all Nigerian students lets join our faith and believe that the FG will meet thier request before d stipulated date as faliure of doing so will interupt the iminent exams in most universities including mine.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!!
Re: ASUU To Begin Strike Again! Starts Sept. 26th 2011 by scorpiogal(f): 10:57pm On Sep 19, 2011
:/
Re: ASUU To Begin Strike Again! Starts Sept. 26th 2011 by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 20, 2011
My Faculty is starting exam on that day o. Well, i'll av more time to prepare only that injury period will set in.
Re: ASUU To Begin Strike Again! Starts Sept. 26th 2011 by jaidor: 8:17pm On Sep 20, 2011
@stevetboy,think ur sch. shud hv considered the 1wk warning strike b4 fixing d exam date which was exactly what my sch did.
Moreover there is a probabiliy of FG intervening b4 den, so lets keep our fingers crossed.
Re: ASUU To Begin Strike Again! Starts Sept. 26th 2011 by Obinoscopy(m): 8:27pm On Sep 20, 2011
Why do ASUU derive so much joy in strike?

A study needs to be done to determine the effect of these incessant strikes on our economyWhy do ASUU derive so much joy in strike?

A study needs to be done to determine the effect of these incessant strikes on our economy

(1) (Reply)

UNN 2012/2013 Aspirants Lets Meet Here / My Final Year Project Work..... Pls Help Me Scritinize It For Any Errors / Accommodation In Ekiti State University(eksu)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.