Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,146 members, 7,887,325 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:48 AM

Is This Really A Penalty? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is This Really A Penalty? (531 Views)

Ronaldo Heading Home As France Beats Portugal 5-3 In A Penalty Shootout In Euro / The Moment Oshoala Missed A Penalty At AWCON 2018 Nigeria Vs South Africa(Video) / Mikel Obi Says He's Surprised The Referee Refused To Award Them A Penalty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Really A Penalty? by Nsogbu001(m): 4:10pm On Apr 01, 2023
Re: Is This Really A Penalty? by Hisbah(f): 4:16pm On Apr 01, 2023
Nsogbu001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8i1T0GfQCzM
The ref is an arsenal fan no doubt.

1 Like

Re: Is This Really A Penalty? by Nsogbu001(m): 5:11pm On Apr 01, 2023
Hisbah:
The ref is an arsenal fan no doubt. Good afternoon sir, how I wish I can attend your Thanksgiving tomorrow but I can't do to the distance but please remember I was the first to congratulate you on your birthday thread pls remember you promised to do give away for me after your thanksgivings tomorrow. I wish you success tomorrow and beyond. Thanks once again.

Thank you sir and remain blessed

1 Like

Re: Is This Really A Penalty? by Hisbah(f): 5:24am On Apr 02, 2023
Nsogbu001:

Thank you too.
Re: Is This Really A Penalty? by BlackAIIDay: 6:49am On Apr 02, 2023
Nsogbu001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8i1T0GfQCzM

The officiating has been favouring Arsenal lately....they want to win the league by any means. Happy Sunday to you sir
Re: Is This Really A Penalty? by Wizywiz(m): 6:52am On Apr 02, 2023
BlackAIIDay:

The officiating has been favouring Arsenal lately....they want to win the league by any means. Happy Sunday to you sir
so u mean that wasn't a penalty?
Re: Is This Really A Penalty? by Hisbah(f): 2:43pm On Apr 02, 2023
Nsogbu001:

Nice
Re: Is This Really A Penalty? by Hisbah(f): 9:43pm On Apr 03, 2023
Nsogbu001:

Congrats.

(1) (Reply)

Where To Watch Oppenheimer Online For Free On Reddit / Nff Release 25 Man List To Execute June 3rd And June 7th Fifa Wcq / Caf Disowns African Player Of The Year Award Nominees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.