Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:37 AM

Is It True That Allah Surely Want Us To Be SINNERS!? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It True That Allah Surely Want Us To Be SINNERS!? (1073 Views)

Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? / Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? / Is It True That Some Pastors Fornicate With Their Members? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It True That Allah Surely Want Us To Be SINNERS!? by TenQ: 11:35pm On Apr 02, 2023
I just asked some simple question, I did not compare man with Allah in anyway. But then so that you know that that cliche from your standard Islamic narratives has holes, I'll prove the comparison of Allah to you.

1. Didn't Allah compare himself to man in Qur'an 6:101. Only humans need girlfriends!
2. Didn't Allah compare himself with Baal in Qur'an 37:125. Is Baal not an idol?
3. Didn't Mohammed compare Allah with the Da'jjal in Sunan Abī Dāwūd 4320. Is the Da'jjal not a man?

Encyclopedia1:

You and I know we can’t compare man to God.
And also the Bible says, the foolishness of God is …….
My Questions again

1. Are you concurring that Allah created us humans for the purpose of sinning against him?

I asked you some simple non-islamic questions
My non-Islamic Questions:
2. "How serious is it for a person to Slap the President of North Korea during his National Broadcast?"
I guess it's not worth a death sentence, after all it's an ordinary slap not assassination attempt!
3. How can this person above UNDO his Crime of slapping the President of North Korea?

Can you thus respond to theses
4. What can a human being do to UNDO his sin against God?
5. Are you agreeing that Allah created us to sin against him so that we can ask for forgiveness according to Sahih Muslim 2749
Re: Is It True That Allah Surely Want Us To Be SINNERS!? by TenQ: 11:45pm On Apr 02, 2023
LegalWolf:
Lol! I rate imb.eciles ahead of you folks. Simple question and no cogent answer!
Lol!
Misrepresent Islam? What do you mean?
(underline mine)
Read my original post again: what are the ways in which it didn't represent Islam?

LegalWolf:

Lol. There’s no Christian version of sin, but you went ahead to discuss “original sin”…isn’t it?

Let me break it down for you. “Salvation” - one of the ultimate messages of Christianity - has a conception of sin that is unique to your religion. This is called “original sin”. You and I agree that original sin is unfounded in Judaism, the religion Christ followed to the latter.

So, pray mr TenQ, why we should believe Christianity’s concept of original sin when IT IS NOT founded in Judaism.
Not a single text that you quoted tells us that every single one of us has committed an original sin and we need the blood of messiah to atone for us. None whatsoever! Lol
I didn't even remotely mention anything about ORIGINAL SIN! Where did you read that?

I mentioned the fact that in Judaism, the solution to the problem of SIN is Atonement through sacrifice!
SMH!!

LegalWolf:

Jews disagree with you folks on the suffering servant text you quoted (and I agree with them).So tell us why we should believe your own interpretation. Are you aware of their reasons?

No single text of the OT to support this. So why should we believe you?

Exactly like Muslims refused to believe that Jesus died on the cross!
Since the Jews claimed to have killed the Messiah contrary to your religion, does it infer that you are wrong?

How Muslims think is so amazing!

LegalWolf:

You’ll eventually deny Christ. Mark, Matthew and Luke gave three contradictory genealogies of Jesus. Is it spirit that have genealogies?

Again, you and I agree that Mary is the mother of Christ. Is Mary not Adam descendant?
According to Islam, who is the Father of Jesus?
Who impregnated Mary (who blew something into Mary's Vagina)?

So will you now answer me!?
1. Do you agree that the Hadiths presented in these post are true hadiths?
2. Do you agree that Allah has destined the number of Adultery a man should commit and there is no escaping from it?
3. Do you agree that Allah delights in SINNERS who will ask for forgiveness rather than a man who will NOT commit sin?

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Allah Surely Want Us To Be SINNERS!? by LegalWolf: 1:32am On Apr 03, 2023
Lol! You keep rambling unintelligently. Please be coherent.

[quote author=TenQ post=122255262]
Read my original post again: what are the ways in which it didn't represent Islam?

I still fail to see the purpose of this question

[quote]

I didn't even remotely mention anything about ORIGINAL SIN! Where did you read that?

The caps! OMG TenQ!!! This is the reason I call you a future thief. Please go back and read your post I responded to.

I mentioned the fact that in Judaism, the solution to the problem of SIN is Atonement through sacrifice!
SMH!!

Lol. No one is disputing this with you. What I’m asking you is to tell us in Judaism where the atonement of sun is through sacrifice of a human being. Shikena! All your grammar doesn’t speak to the issue.

Exactly like Muslims refused to believe that Jesus died on the cross!
Since the Jews claimed to have killed the Messiah contrary to your religion, does it infer that you are wrong?

How Muslims think is so amazing!

You’re not talking to your congregants who have no functional brain. The question was not whether Muslims believe Jesus died on the cross or not. Rather, I’m asking for clear unambiguous biblical texts of the OT which says the death of Messiah/God/etc. would atone for humanity’s sins.

You quoted the suffering servant verse in Isiah. This has nothing to do with the historicity of Jesus being killed. You used in the context of salvation. And I asked you that Jews understand that verse differently from Christians. I ABSOLUTELY believe Jewish version, then I ask: why should I believe yours?

According to Islam, who is the Father of Jesus?
Who impregnated Mary (who blew something into Mary's Vagina)?

Lol. According to Islam - Jesus is like a man like Legalwolf. But you’re the one claiming Jesus is not a descendant of Adam. TenQ these are your words not mine …. do you want to forge lies again ? 🙆‍♀️

So how on earth would you claim Jesus is not a descendant of Adam if YOUR BIBLE contains at least three contradictory genealogies of Jesus. Or is it spirits that have genealogies? 🤣🤣

I want to assume that you agree with me that Mary is a descendant of Adam and she’s also the mother of Jesus. So how would you say he’s not a descendant of Adam? Or can one descend from father alone? Ehn TenQ? Lol!

So will you now answer me!?
2. Do you agree that Allah has destined the number of Adultery a man should commit and there is no escaping from it?
3. Do you agree that Allah delights in SINNERS who will ask for forgiveness rather than a man who will NOT commit sin?

I still fail to the reason for these questions
Re: Is It True That Allah Surely Want Us To Be SINNERS!? by TenQ: 5:40am On Apr 03, 2023
LegalWolf:
Lol! You keep rambling unintelligently. Please be coherent.

The caps! OMG TenQ!!! This is the reason I call you a future thief. Please go back and read your post I responded to.

Lol. No one is disputing this with you. What I’m asking you is to tell us in Judaism where the atonement of sun is through sacrifice of a human being. Shikena! All your grammar doesn’t speak to the issue.
Since you are not disputing with me on Atonement, then you've lost all grounds of your argument for the core of the issue is atonement for sin

Just show me a place where it says ANY,/ALL living things can be used for sin sacrifice, shikenan!
Since you also failed to comprehend that ONLY God determines what he would accept for sin offering, your case is irrevocably nonsensical

LegalWolf:

You’re not talking to your congregants who have no functional brain. The question was not whether Muslims believe Jesus died on the cross or not. Rather, I’m asking for clear unambiguous biblical texts of the OT which says the death of Messiah/God/etc. would atone for humanity’s sins.

You quoted the suffering servant verse in Isiah. This has nothing to do with the historicity of Jesus being killed. You used in the context of salvation. And I asked you that Jews understand that verse differently from Christians. I ABSOLUTELY believe Jewish version, then I ask: why should I believe yours?

Since you delight in endlessly rambling around, I oblige you t same wise waste your time.

You cannot show me that Islam and Judaism (both acclaimed Abrahamic religions) must agree, yet you choose to force your own twisted narrative on me. SMH! Please continue. Once you show me the perfect agreement of Islam with Judaism, I'll likewise show you anything you desire.

You can start here:
-Who was Abraham instructed to sacrifice, Isaac or Ishmael?
-Where is Atonement is sin in Islam as it is in Judaism?

LegalWolf:

Lol. According to Islam - Jesus is like a man like Legalwolf. But you’re the one claiming Jesus is not a descendant of Adam. TenQ these are your words not mine …. do you want to forge lies again ? 🙆‍♀️

So how on earth would you claim Jesus is not a descendant of Adam if YOUR BIBLE contains at least three contradictory genealogies of Jesus. Or is it spirits that have genealogies? 🤣🤣

I want to assume that you agree with me that Mary is a descendant of Adam and she’s also the mother of Jesus. So how would you say he’s not a descendant of Adam? Or can one descend from father alone? Ehn TenQ? Lol!
According to Islam, is Jesus a descendant of Adam?

LegalWolf:

To respond to simple questions is now a massive problem for you!
What ever you mean by this!?

For the last time, will you now answer my Questions !?

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Allah Surely Want Us To Be SINNERS!? by zoer(m): 8:12am On Apr 03, 2023
LegalWolf:

Just two quick questions:

1. Tell us why the Christian version of sin is the “correct” version.

2. It is indisputable that Judaism is a progenitor of Christianity right? And even Jesus was a Jew…if that js correct, please give us a logical explanation on WHY we should take a latter view (christianity) of sin from that of its predecessor (Judaism)? . After all, judaism does not believe in the human sacrifice of salvation you folks hang on.

We are waiting…

You didn't ans the Tenq ànd you are changing the topic...is it that what he said is true?...I now believe you guys know Islam is fake but just want to defend it at all cost...
Re: Is It True That Allah Surely Want Us To Be SINNERS!? by LegalWolf: 8:16am On Apr 03, 2023
zoer:

You didn't ans the Tenq ànd you are changing the topic...is it that what he said is true?...I now believe you guys know Islam is fake but just want to defend it at all cost...

I urge to pray to whosoever you believe in for wisdom, knowledge and understanding. I won't say more than that. And for what you believe I think about Islam, would this make you sleep better at night?
Re: Is It True That Allah Surely Want Us To Be SINNERS!? by zoer(m): 8:18am On Apr 03, 2023
LegalWolf:

Just two quick questions:

1. Tell us why the Christian version of sin is the “correct” version.

2. It is indisputable that Judaism is a progenitor of Christianity right? And even Jesus was a Jew…if that js correct, please give us a logical explanation on WHY we should take a latter view (christianity) of sin from that of its predecessor (Judaism)? . After all, judaism does not believe in the human sacrifice of salvation you folks hang on.

We are waiting…

Are the questions too difficult?...You know that TenQ said the truth . From you dodging to answer shows it's true
Re: Is It True That Allah Surely Want Us To Be SINNERS!? by TenQ: 8:18am On Apr 03, 2023
zoer:

Don't mind him.
He knows that the standard Islamic narratives are full of holes, thus his best tactics is to divert topic and argue over nothing in particular.

The Muslims general mantra is:
"Don't confuse me with the truth because I have already made up my mind"!

3 Likes

Re: Is It True That Allah Surely Want Us To Be SINNERS!? by FxMasterz: 6:06pm On Apr 03, 2023
LegalWolf:

I urge to pray to whosoever you believe in for wisdom, knowledge and understanding. I won't say more than that. And for what you believe I think about Islam, would this make you sleep better at night?
Legalwolf, I'm really amazed at the transformation I've been seeing in your posts of recent. You used to be very toxic but this response from you is very commendable. I earnestly hope that your soul has also undergone a transformation. I'll be glad to see you some day in God's paradise after our time on earth is spent.

Jesus loves you my brother. He loves you fervently. This is the only truth.

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Allah Surely Want Us To Be SINNERS!? by advocatejare(m): 6:56am On Apr 04, 2023
Thatfairguy1 the liar, I exposed your lies and you ran away as usual. I have your receipts wink
Re: Is It True That Allah Surely Want Us To Be SINNERS!? by LegalWolf: 8:57am On Apr 04, 2023
FxMasterz:

Legalwolf, I'm really amazed at the transformation I've been seeing in your posts of recent. You used to be very toxic but this response from you is very commendable. I earnestly hope that your soul has also undergone a transformation. I'll be glad to see you some day in God's paradise after our time on earth is spent.

Jesus loves you my brother. He loves you fervently. This is the only truth.
(underlined mine)

LOL! By toxic, what do you mean?

PS: 1. Is being Toxic calling TenQ a potential thief?

2. As per our last conversation, I got banned on three occassions by Nairaland BOT. I made copious reference to links to the Bible and research articles showing that Yhwh ≠ El Shaddai. Whether you accept it or not is not of my business. Just got fed up as it appears this forum is hell bent on not allowing you folks see the light.

3. Lastly, I love Jesus too so he loves me. We love ourselves fervently. I know this is the truth and thank you for stating it!
Re: Is It True That Allah Surely Want Us To Be SINNERS!? by LegalWolf: 9:26am On Apr 04, 2023
Hey TenQ

I think Nairaland BOT is in love with me. They just keep banning me for reasons that do not make sense. And I think one think one thing this forum can work on is an appeal procedure. When you get banned by a BOT, there should be an avenue for that to reviewed. I gave a detailed response to this post before I got banned and do not have the strength and time to detail it again.

That said, and from all the dodgings so far, this is the substance of our conversation:

1. Atonement of sin in Judaism - progenitor of your faith - could be done by sacrifice of animals. I will call this Jewish understanding of sin.

2. However, there is NO where in Judaism which recognizes that Atonement can be done by sacrifice of humans.

3. Christianity rests on the sacrifice of 'Jesus' for atonement, something fundamentally different from Judaism understanding of sin . I will call this christian understanding of sin.

4. Jesus is human according to your bible and reason . Your bible contains three inherently contradictory genealogies of Jesus. Or is it spirits or gods that have geneologies?

5. One more point - you made reference to suffering servant verses in Isiah 53 to buttress Christian's understanding of sins. But Jews disagree (I would have posted links but im afraid I may get banned again) that Isiah talks about atonement. In fact, they believe the entire servant songs talks to 'IsraEL' as a nation and not about one Messiah dying for their sins. Now I ask you: why should we take Christian understanding above Jewish understanding here. Just one logical explanation from you will help, please

6.Conclusively, you have not demonstrated WHY any sane human human should believe the Christian understanding of sin above jewish understanding. So again, to the very fundamental question - WHY SHOULD WE BELIEVE THAT CHRISTIAN UNDERSTANDING OF SIN IS CORRECT??

TenQ:

Since you are not disputing with me on Atonement, then you've lost all grounds of your argument for the core of the issue is atonement for sin

Just show me a place where it says ANY,/ALL living things can be used for sin sacrifice, shikenan!
Since you also failed to comprehend that ONLY God determines what he would accept for sin offering, your case is irrevocably nonsensical

Since you delight in endlessly rambling around, I oblige you t same wise waste your time.

You cannot show me that Islam and Judaism (both acclaimed Abrahamic religions) must agree, yet you choose to force your own twisted narrative on me. SMH! Please continue. Once you show me the perfect agreement of Islam with Judaism, I'll likewise show you anything you desire.

I intend my comment above to be my submission. However, I needed to respon to the underlined for posterity sake. Which 'twisted' narrative am I forcing on you? To the contrary, you are the thug attempting to force your whack understanding of faith on others. Or what am I missing?

You can start here:
-Who was Abraham instructed to sacrifice, Isaac or Ishmael?
-Where is Atonement is sin in Islam as it is in Judaism?

According to Islam, is Jesus a descendant of Adam?

To respond to simple questions is now a massive problem for you!
What ever you mean by this!?

See above!
Re: Is It True That Allah Surely Want Us To Be SINNERS!? by TenQ: 9:39am On Apr 04, 2023
LegalWolf:
Hey TenQ

I think Nairaland BOT is in love with me. They just keep banning me for reasons that do not make sense. And I think one think one thing this forum can work on is an appeal procedure. When you get banned by a BOT, there should be an avenue for that to reviewed. I gave a detailed response to this post before I got banned and do not have the strength and time to detail it again.

That said, and from all the dodgings so far, this is the substance of our conversation:

1. Atonement of sin in Judaism - progenitor of your faith - could be done by sacrifice of animals. I will call this Jewish understanding of sin.

2. However, there is NO where in Judaism which recognizes that Atonement can be done by sacrifice of humans.

3. Christianity rests on the sacrifice of 'Jesus' for atonement, something fundamentally different from Judaism understanding of sin . I will call this christian understanding of sin.

4. Jesus is human according to your bible and reason . Your bible contains three inherently contradictory genealogies of Jesus. Or is it spirits or gods that have geneologies?

5. One more point - you made reference to suffering servant verses in Isiah 53 to buttress Christian's understanding of sins. But Jews disagree (I would have posted links but im afraid I may get banned again) that Isiah talks about atonement. In fact, they believe the entire servant songs talks to 'IsraEL' as a nation and not about one Messiah dying for their sins. Now I ask you: why should we take Christian understanding above Jewish understanding here. Just one logical explanation from you will help, please

6.Conclusively, you have not demonstrated WHY any sane human human should believe the Christian understanding of sin above jewish understanding. So again, to the very fundamental question - WHY SHOULD WE BELIEVE THAT CHRISTIAN UNDERSTANDING OF SIN IS CORRECT??

I intend my comment above to be my submission. However, I needed to respon to the underlined for posterity sake. Which 'twisted' narrative am I forcing on you? To the contrary, you are the thug attempting to force your whack understanding of faith on others. Or what am I missing?

See above!
I've been waiting for this so that I can serve you exactly your response to my questions.

Quoting your kind of response:

LOL!
Re: Is It True That Allah Surely Want Us To Be SINNERS!? by LegalWolf: 9:45am On Apr 04, 2023
TenQ:

I've been waiting for this so that I can serve you exactly your response to my questions.

Quoting your kind of response:

LOL!

LOL! I am actually not asking you questions for the sake of knowing. Would any sane human allow a retard drive him home? I just summarized the position of our exchange.

LOL!
Re: Is It True That Allah Surely Want Us To Be SINNERS!? by TenQ: 6:18pm On Apr 04, 2023
LegalWolf:

LOL! I am actually not asking you questions for the sake of knowing. Would any sane human allow a retard drive him home? I just summarized the position of our exchange.

LOL!
Satan is one who I know who desire that we commit sin.
Satan is one I know who hate righteous people

I didn't mention your revered name o!
This the end of this conversation!
Re: Is It True That Allah Surely Want Us To Be SINNERS!? by LegalWolf: 6:43pm On Apr 04, 2023
TenQ:

I didn't mention your revered name o!
This the end of this conversation!

LOL! Are you insinuating you are close to a righteous human?... LOL! Our arab brothers will say 'Fil mish mish!'.
Re: Is It True That Allah Surely Want Us To Be SINNERS!? by TenQ: 7:27pm On Apr 04, 2023
LegalWolf:

LOL! Are you insinuating you are close to a righteous human?... LOL! Our arab brothers will say 'Fil mish mish!'.

Decode this if you are wise!

Re: Is It True That Allah Surely Want Us To Be SINNERS!? by LegalWolf: 8:23pm On Apr 04, 2023
TenQ:

Decode this if you are wise!

Lol, a potential thief is telling me to “decode”. Do you want to initiate me into your thievery ? Ahhh Lawrence TenQnih 🙆‍♀️
Re: Is It True That Allah Surely Want Us To Be SINNERS!? by TenQ: 5:05am On Apr 05, 2023
LegalWolf:

Lol, a potential thief is telling me to “decode”. Do you want to initiate me into your thievery ? Ahhh Lawrence TenQnih 🙆‍♀️
For the last time:

Is It True That Allah Surely Want Us To Be SINNERS!?
Re: Is It True That Allah Surely Want Us To Be SINNERS!? by zoer(m): 6:53am On Apr 05, 2023
LegalWolf to avoid all this.... answer the question.
Your dodging the question makes you look like an irresponsible fanatical liar that knows the truth but still pitch side with lies...

With the way you you are dodging and insulting who didn't insult you shows how irresponsible what you believe in is.....

Simple question you can't answer.....wait....so you know that Allah want all who worship him to be sinners and you are still in the path?....

I know you will insult me by calling me names...but while at it just ans TenQ's question and prove him wrong.

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Allah Surely Want Us To Be SINNERS!? by TenQ: 7:26am On Apr 05, 2023
zoer:
Your dodging the question makes you look like an irresponsible fanatical liar that knows the truth but still pitch side with lies...

With the way you you are dodging and insulting who didn't insult you shows how irresponsible what you believe in is.....

Simple question you can't answer.....wait....so you know that Allah want all who worship him to be sinners and you are still in the path?....

I know you will insult me by calling me names...but while at it just ans TenQ's question and prove him wrong.
I can bet it with you that he wouldn't. He's afraid that his answers will further expose the deceptions of Islam
Re: Is It True That Allah Surely Want Us To Be SINNERS!? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:30am On Apr 05, 2023
zoer:

LegalWolf to avoid all this.... answer the question. Your dodging the question makes you look like an irresponsible fanatical liar that knows the truth but still pitch side with lies...

In Islam the worshipers are not allowed to think for themselves so Muslims can't preach or teach anything apart from using existing religions as examples for what Allah says then tell people that Allah is the same person who misled all these people.
WHY would Allah mislead people?
Muslims can't answer! undecided
Re: Is It True That Allah Surely Want Us To Be SINNERS!? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:09am On Apr 05, 2023
When Jesus said:

“I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. If you men had known me, you would have known my Father also; from this moment on you know him and have seen him.” Philip said to him: “Lord, show us the Father, and it is enough for us.” Jesus said to him: “Even after I have been with you men for such a long time, Philip, have you not come to know me? Whoever has seen me has seen the Father also. How is it you say, ‘Show us the Father’? John 14:6-9

Jesus sent his disciples to go and speak with people of all the nations {Matthew 28:19-20} Jesus instructed them not to force their beliefs on anyone rather they're to be cautious and harmless {Matthew 10:16} Jesus was sure that if they get things right God's Holy Spirit will be with them and without force they will succeed in fishing out disciples for him in all the nations of the earth! Act 1:8

But Satan the father of lies is selfish so all those following his footsteps are closely related to him in this attitude {John 8:44} they will also try to establish their opinion but since God's Holy Spirit is not working with lies Satan's agents will resort to killing both those who do not accept their teachings and even their own fellow believers {Revelations 6:3-4} because the intentions of their hearts is the same as that of Satan who wants to dominate others! Ecclesiastes 8:9
Re: Is It True That Allah Surely Want Us To Be SINNERS!? by LegalWolf: 8:47am On Apr 05, 2023
TenQ:

I can bet it with you that he wouldn't. He's afraid that his answers will further expose the deceptions of Islam

LOL! Who on earth with a functional brain would want to answer a future thief?? Name one! LOL!
Re: Is It True That Allah Surely Want Us To Be SINNERS!? by LegalWolf: 9:02am On Apr 05, 2023
LOL!
zoer:

I should answer the question of a potential thief? Lol! The only questions from TenQ I can entertain is why he should not be an armed robber, the legal consequences for armed robber (death by hanging) etc.... LOL

Now you are in the ring and all bashings are fair.

For the records, I have not insulted you on this forum until now. The person I threw jabs at know why I did that to him. If your brain has been properly fixed in your skull, you would have asked your questions civilly and get a polite response. If you had wanted to learn and not prejudge, you will not tell me that you believe islam is fake and we want to defend it at all cost. And you expect me to give a response to you? And get entangled in imbecilic rantings with a lowlifer? Nah! I wouldn't do that!

LOL! what name is there to call you?
Re: Is It True That Allah Surely Want Us To Be SINNERS!? by zoer(m): 11:41am On Apr 05, 2023
LegalWolf:
LOL!

I should answer the question of a potential thief? Lol! The only questions from TenQ I can entertain is why he should not be an armed robber, the legal consequences for armed robber (death by hanging) etc.... LOL

Why running like a kid that can't answer 1+1

Just to answer simple Yes/No you are ranting and insulting.

Agree what TenQ said is true or not and stop fighting for Allah.

Now you are in the ring and all bashings are fair.

For the records, I have not insulted you on this forum until now. The person I threw jabs at know why I did that to him. If your brain has been properly fixed in your skull, you would have asked your questions civilly and get a polite response. If you had wanted to learn and not prejudge, you will not tell me that you believe islam is fake and we want to defend it at all cost. And you expect me to give a response to you? And get entangled in imbecilic rantings with a lowlifer? Nah! I wouldn't do that!

LOL! what name is there to call you?
Re: Is It True That Allah Surely Want Us To Be SINNERS!? by TenQ: 12:24pm On Apr 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
When Jesus said:

“I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. If you men had known me, you would have known my Father also; from this moment on you know him and have seen him.” Philip said to him: “Lord, show us the Father, and it is enough for us.” Jesus said to him: “Even after I have been with you men for such a long time, Philip, have you not come to know me? Whoever has seen me has seen the Father also. How is it you say, ‘Show us the Father’? John 14:6-9

Jesus sent his disciples to go and speak with people of all the nations {Matthew 28:19-20} Jesus instructed them not to force their beliefs on anyone rather they're to be cautious and harmless {Matthew 10:16} Jesus was sure that if they get things right God's Holy Spirit will be with them and without force they will succeed in fishing out disciples for him in all the nations of the earth! Act 1:8

But Satan the father of lies is selfish so all those following his footsteps are closely related to him in this attitude {John 8:44} they will also try to establish their opinion but since God's Holy Spirit is not working with lies Satan's agents will resort to killing both those who do not accept their teachings and even their own fellow believers {Revelations 6:3-4} because the intentions of their hearts is the same as that of Satan who wants to dominate others! Ecclesiastes 8:9
I agree with you 100%
Re: Is It True That Allah Surely Want Us To Be SINNERS!? by LegalWolf: 2:03pm On Apr 05, 2023
[quote author=zoer post=122308988][/quote]

?

Cc: future thief TenQ 🤣🤣😝😝😝😝
Re: Is It True That Allah Surely Want Us To Be SINNERS!? by LegalWolf: 4:37pm On Apr 05, 2023
Hey TenQ

When are you writing another thread? You’ll claim you’re blind and dumb isn’t it?

Cc: Future thief TenQ
Re: Is It True That Allah Surely Want Us To Be SINNERS!? by LegalWolf: 4:38pm On Apr 05, 2023
TenQ:

I agree with you 100%

Potential thief o 😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Me Understand, Please. / none / Anglican Bishop Closes Church For Non-Remittance Of 'Seed Offering'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.