Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,861 members, 7,945,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 05:26 AM

Recharge Card Give Away - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Recharge Card Give Away (463 Views)

Boy Wins Davido's N1 Million Give Away On Stage / Bobrisky To Nina: I Spent N700k On T-shirts And Recharge Cards For You / Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recharge Card Give Away by Flexrazzy: 11:06pm On Apr 01, 2023
I am give away recharge card to 20 luck winners all you have to do is subscriber to my YouTube channel and comment, comment and write your phone number and the phone network u use under the comment section to get recharge card thank you here is my YouTube channel link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmBo-TSH5xA
Re: Recharge Card Give Away by Obascoetubi: 11:59pm On Apr 01, 2023
Done

airtel

if na lie i dey lie i wil go back and unsibscrib, delete my coment and report it
Re: Recharge Card Give Away by Flexrazzy: 12:26am On Apr 02, 2023
What's your name let me see if you subscribe and comment on my channel
Re: Recharge Card Give Away by Flexrazzy: 12:28am On Apr 02, 2023
If you subscribe to my channel tell me ur number let me comfirm and I will send u the recharge card now
Re: Recharge Card Give Away by Flexrazzy: 12:39am On Apr 02, 2023
Here is my Telegram if you subscribe to my YouTube channel Screenshots and send me prove it to my telegram and I will send u ur recharge card

https:///+e0c-M43J1Hg0NzEy
Re: Recharge Card Give Away by NLAirforce: 4:43am On Apr 02, 2023
Scam
Re: Recharge Card Give Away by Flexrazzy: 8:21am On Apr 02, 2023
Please am not a scam, you can't tell me to send you a card without subscribing to my channel and comment, if you prove you did it then I send u ur card simple thank you.
Re: Recharge Card Give Away by Solsix(m): 2:14pm On Apr 02, 2023
Flexrazzy:
Please am not a scam, you can't tell me to send you a card without subscribing to my channel and comment, if you prove you did it then I send u ur card simple thank you.
All these process just to receive airtime. U can still ask us to support ur hustle it won't cost me anything. Any I don subscribe to ur channel. 07030729062 mtn if you wan to give me air time that my number.
Re: Recharge Card Give Away by Obascoetubi: 6:55pm On Apr 02, 2023
Flexrazzy:
I find it difficult to upload screenshot here, i subscribed , comented ysday and u dey avoid sending my recharge card?: if na lie let me unsub and delete my coment u go know i actually sub
Re: Recharge Card Give Away by bestplayermaver(m): 7:17pm On Apr 02, 2023
I committed on YouTube Abdulrahman umoru MTN 09038837910
Re: Recharge Card Give Away by bestplayermaver(m): 7:20pm On Apr 02, 2023
YouTube I committed Abdulrahman umoruInstead of sending me airtime send me 1000 naira :palmpay 9098249325
Re: Recharge Card Give Away by Obascoetubi: 10:43pm On Apr 02, 2023
bestplayermaver:
YouTube I committed Abdulrahman umoruInstead of sending me airtime send me 1000 naira :palmpay 9098249325
na scam he no dey send anything, unsubscrib and delete ur coment
Re: Recharge Card Give Away by Flexrazzy: 10:53pm On Apr 02, 2023
Abdulrahman umoruInstead I did not see your name on come, please can you comment and write ur name under, please who is Anderson Onwubuya? Please write me your phone number or account number for 1k
Re: Recharge Card Give Away by ChinemeremFidel: 10:03am On Apr 03, 2023
Flexrazzy:
Abdulrahman umoruInstead I did not see your name on come, please can you comment and write ur name under, please who is Anderson Onwubuya? Please write me your phone number or account number for 1k

It's actually the 1k I want
Re: Recharge Card Give Away by oregan(m): 11:28am On Apr 03, 2023
0814211.219 5

Re: Recharge Card Give Away by Obascoetubi: 9:33pm On Apr 03, 2023
SCAMMMMM

(1) (Reply)

Davido & Burnaboy Finally Settle Their Beef / I Don’t Womanize, Drink Or Smoke — Small Doctor / “i Don Lost My Twinee” Young Man Cry Out After A Man Curdles His Girlfrien......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.