Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,405 members, 7,950,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 05:01 AM

There’s No Work In UK” – Lady Expresses Regret After Relocating For Greener Past - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / There’s No Work In UK” – Lady Expresses Regret After Relocating For Greener Past (4626 Views)

5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) / Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria / From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There’s No Work In UK” – Lady Expresses Regret After Relocating For Greener Past by chiemelisco: 12:22am On Apr 02, 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There’s No Work In UK” – Lady Expresses Regret After Relocating For Greener Past by SmartPolician: 12:28am On Apr 02, 2023
There are jobs in the UK, but they don't have jobs like the US and Canada. Those two countries are the best for now. UK is mostly for pursuing higher degrees.

7 Likes

Re: There’s No Work In UK” – Lady Expresses Regret After Relocating For Greener Past by YUNGLURD(m): 12:35am On Apr 02, 2023
Most of these diasporans are always using us to catch cruise. You can come back to your motherland if there are limited work there.

19 Likes

Re: There’s No Work In UK” – Lady Expresses Regret After Relocating For Greener Past by Nobody: 1:44am On Apr 02, 2023
SmartPolician:
There are jobs in the UK, but they don't have jobs like the US and Canada. Those two countries are the best for now. UK is mostly for pursuing higher degrees.

After getting the higher degree, you go and drink garri !

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: There’s No Work In UK” – Lady Expresses Regret After Relocating For Greener Past by OgaTheTop2: 3:23am On Apr 02, 2023
UK is not a place to go if you want to work and make decent money in no time. Think of US or Canada.

8 Likes

Re: There’s No Work In UK” – Lady Expresses Regret After Relocating For Greener Past by habsydiamond(m): 5:06am On Apr 02, 2023
Is she looking for white collar jobs or something.. if that's the case, maybe that's the reason why she thinks their is no job in UK.

14 Likes

Re: There’s No Work In UK” – Lady Expresses Regret After Relocating For Greener Past by OmotolaBoy(m): 5:23am On Apr 02, 2023
The Hustle Is Real!
Re: There’s No Work In UK” – Lady Expresses Regret After Relocating For Greener Past by youngsahito(m): 6:06am On Apr 02, 2023
No olosho jobs for some of our females.

1 Like

Re: There’s No Work In UK” – Lady Expresses Regret After Relocating For Greener Past by ayo2008: 6:23am On Apr 02, 2023
Re: There’s No Work In UK” – Lady Expresses Regret After Relocating For Greener Past by Gajagojo: 6:24am On Apr 02, 2023
ayo2008:

Let her return back home
How is that your concern

Another come back home crew
Are you envious?

2 Likes

Re: There’s No Work In UK” – Lady Expresses Regret After Relocating For Greener Past by juman(m): 6:28am On Apr 02, 2023
Okayyy.
I understood her when I watched the video.

You dont sometimes get job by apply ONLY online.
After like few days or a week you applied you can phone their office or better go to their office and ask for job.
They would then know that you are serious about the job application.

Or, a person that work there can connect you to get the job. That is faster method.

2 Likes

Re: There’s No Work In UK” – Lady Expresses Regret After Relocating For Greener Past by juman(m): 6:35am On Apr 02, 2023
There are lot of jobs in UK.
One can make lot of money if the person is very hard working.
Only the lazy ass that complain there is no money abroad.

1 Like

Re: There’s No Work In UK” – Lady Expresses Regret After Relocating For Greener Past by richmond500: 6:37am On Apr 02, 2023
OgaTheTop2:
UK is not a place to go if you want to work and make decent money in no time. Think of US or Canada.
it all depends on what you have to offer.

Even in Nigeria, some people deh get 3diff jobs white collar job at a time while other no even see sales girl job

2 Likes

Re: There’s No Work In UK” – Lady Expresses Regret After Relocating For Greener Past by Kenneth4u205(m): 6:39am On Apr 02, 2023
You won't discourage me from coming. I bind every discouragement spirit with the blood of moses
Re: There’s No Work In UK” – Lady Expresses Regret After Relocating For Greener Past by Olachase(m): 7:03am On Apr 02, 2023
richmond500:
it all depends on what you have to offer.

Even in Nigeria, some people deh get 3diff jobs white collar job at a time while other no even see sales girl job
well said bro I totally agree with you four months ago I got three job offer after attending 6 interview.

1 Like

Re: There’s No Work In UK” – Lady Expresses Regret After Relocating For Greener Past by meetme01: 8:04am On Apr 02, 2023
chiemelisco:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L78PCunmOgE

What's her level of education?

What course did she study?

What skills does she possess?

A nurse,social worker or doctor will not say there is no work in the UK.

If she's not computer savvy to search for jobs online or used to I know someone that knows someone that can get you a job, trust me, there is no job in the UK?

If you don't have marketing skills, writing skills etc, there is no job in the UK.

Even in Nigeria, there are no jobs but people ate making millions on their skills.

However, if what she has is her cunt, people are too busy for that. She can never get a job.

2 Likes

Re: There’s No Work In UK” – Lady Expresses Regret After Relocating For Greener Past by Lexusgs430: 8:58am On Apr 02, 2023
Only 50 CV submissions....... She never start...... Her mindset, needs retuning.........

Jobs are available, only if you're patient (not desperate).........
Re: There’s No Work In UK” – Lady Expresses Regret After Relocating For Greener Past by Lucasinho(m): 8:58am On Apr 02, 2023
angry
Re: There’s No Work In UK” – Lady Expresses Regret After Relocating For Greener Past by Tinubuwillnotru: 9:51am On Apr 02, 2023
Who are these fools? Lazy asses. A family friend of mine relocated February.. she's now working.. mtcheww
Re: There’s No Work In UK” – Lady Expresses Regret After Relocating For Greener Past by Tinubuwillnotru: 9:54am On Apr 02, 2023
Olachase:
well said bro I totally agree with you four months ago I got three job offer after attending 6 interview.
don't compare Nigeria to u.k pls. Let me shock u.. people that are doing care givers are doing better than you with your 8jobs per day.. you are just Killing urself.

1 Like

Re: There’s No Work In UK” – Lady Expresses Regret After Relocating For Greener Past by ImmanuelMyron(m): 10:52am On Apr 02, 2023
Why be say y'all ladys go gather huge money travel go uk, come later enter youtube, twitter and NL dey shout "uk's not what you think o" "no jobs" "tax too much" and so so stupid lame talk.
Why your papa no enter plane come back naija wey job dey and no tax.
Y'all folks sucks alot, naija no good, uk worst, canada sucks, russia hard, austria na crap, wetin you people want self.
"Ungrateful Bastards"

1 Like

Re: There’s No Work In UK” – Lady Expresses Regret After Relocating For Greener Past by Emmanuel909090: 12:34pm On Apr 02, 2023
Really?
Re: There’s No Work In UK” – Lady Expresses Regret After Relocating For Greener Past by ayo2008: 3:12pm On Apr 02, 2023
Gajagojo:
How is that your concern

Another come back home crew
Are you envious?

Why the lamentation then?
Re: There’s No Work In UK” – Lady Expresses Regret After Relocating For Greener Past by Mindlog: 7:51pm On Apr 02, 2023
Jobs dey, u get the qualifications needed?
Re: There’s No Work In UK” – Lady Expresses Regret After Relocating For Greener Past by Bilingualism: 9:20pm On Apr 02, 2023
There are jobs in the uk but you have to be extremely good to get one else jejely face Care work o🤗

A lot of the graduate have faulty foundation and some of them even undergoing their masters pay people to do their assignment .
I think to have a stake in the system you should also be ready to invest. The essence of doing a course work by your self helps you to know a little about what the course entails if not more.

A lot just use the school route to japa not all want to do a white collar job, some are contented with the care job.

People are getting jobs by the day .

1 Like

Re: There’s No Work In UK” – Lady Expresses Regret After Relocating For Greener Past by Originalsly: 11:05am On Jun 16
Tinubuwillnotru:

Who are these fools? Lazy asses. A family friend of mine relocated February.. she's now working.. Matthew

Why don't you relocate? Maybe she was thinking just like you ... her family friend relocated and got a job almost immediately. Like you ... what she and many others don't consider is the person's preparations.... their research before travelling ... their qualifications... their skills ... including communication skills ... and most importantly their immigration status ... work permit. The ones not considering these are the ones who are most likely to be shouting there are no jobs. There are jobs .... just like Lagos has jobs but many be shouting there are no jobs

(1) (Reply)

Which State Is The Easiest To Get My International Passport Renewed? / Uk Embassy Refusal Stamp Three Times / Close Hotels To Us Embassy In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.