Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,385 members, 7,943,976 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 09:21 AM

How Do Get ACI And CFI Certificate In Nigeria. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do Get ACI And CFI Certificate In Nigeria. (232 Views)

Get ACI 3I0-008 Latest Questions For Guaranteed Success / How To Get Your Lost WAEC Certificate (Attestation Certificate) In Simple Steps / Where To Get Nabteb Ntc (modular) Certificate In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do Get ACI And CFI Certificate In Nigeria. by herroyalcutenes: 6:16am On Apr 02, 2023
Please I need information on how to get ACI and CFI certification in Nigeria.

Kindly share your experience if you have any of the certificates and how you got yours.

I will like to find out if training centers are available and the cost of the exams.

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Mother Sues Rev Father For Asking Daughter To Carry Blocks In School / The Famished Road By Ben Okri - Characters Analysis And Characterization / University Of Essex 2023-2024 Africa Postgraduate Scholarship In UK (apply Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.