Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,822 members, 7,886,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 04:23 AM

Anti-tinubu Ibom Air Passenger Is Mentally Challenged – Lawyer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-tinubu Ibom Air Passenger Is Mentally Challenged – Lawyer (176 Views)

Obiajulu Uja Arrested At Abuja Airport Mentally Challenged – Lawyer / Polls: Anti-tinubu Protesters Ground Abuja, Demand Interim Govt, Fresh Polls / Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anti-tinubu Ibom Air Passenger Is Mentally Challenged – Lawyer by Dapromzy333(m): 6:40am On Apr 02, 2023
The lawyer of the anti-Tinubu passenger aboard an Abuja-Lagos flight has disclosed that his client, Mr Obiajulu Uja, is battling mental illness.

Olive News had reported that Uja announced that the president-elect, Bola Tinubu, must never be sworn in on May 29.

In a video obtained by this newspaper, the man stood in between the passengers’ seat in the middle of the aircraft and could be heard threatening that Mr Tinubu must not be sworn in as Nigerian president next month.

“You all are sitting here, and Tinubu is about to be sworn in as President. Tinubu must never be sworn in. He must never be President. I am a PhD holder in law and I’ll keep saying what I am saying,” ” he said.

His conducts and utterances attracted the attention of other passengers aboard the flight, while some other passengers asked him go to court. It was observed that no fewer than six airport security officers removed him after he held the plane for more than an hour.

https://olive.ng/anti-tinubu-ibom-air-passenger-is-mentally-challenged-lawyer/

Re: Anti-tinubu Ibom Air Passenger Is Mentally Challenged – Lawyer by helinues: 6:41am On Apr 02, 2023
No wonder.

Others can be attributed to that status

Lol

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Denies Ever Campaigning For Any Politician / Happy Birthday To My Boss. / Ahead May 29, Lagosians List Expectations From Sanwo-olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.