Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,734 members, 7,882,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 07:34 AM

If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? (13043 Views)

If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? / 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. / 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by thatigboman: 10:07am On Apr 02, 2023
Fut9ure:
There is nothing like heaven and hell fire

Humans are not smart the way they pretend to be

Like i said Christianity, religion and God is an embarrassing human practice of convincing the mind to ignore common sense, logic, reason and evidence while blindly believing in ancient fairy tales. It encourages its followers to value faith over facts and reality. It makes its followers proud instead of being ashamed of thier ignorance

Now if you ask what is keeping them alive they will say it is the grace of God

You see how humans are dumb

So you mean God is giving you a preferential treatment and watching the rest of his children die

So if you have the grace of God what about forty thousands of people that died in Turkey earthquake

Are you telling me no single person among the forty thousands of people have the grace of God
turkey is too far. The flood that ravaged Nigeria last year nko? That killed countless number of human beings and destroyed farms and millions of properties, just because godly Nigerians reneged on building dam in adamawa as agreed in 1982 with Cameroon when Cameroon built theirs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by SeriouslySense(m): 10:08am On Apr 02, 2023
No, i dont even make my assessment based on what i have only heard or read, but what i have seen, and grown to understand.

truthCoder:

Have you been there? Are you basing your convictions on what you were told by people who were told by the colonial missionaries that one religion is better than another religion?

Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by truthCoder: 10:08am On Apr 02, 2023
thatigboman:
na so I go bible class and I say I have a question. They were shocked because questions are not asked in the class. They say ask and I ask - if Adam and eve are the first man and woman and give birth to cain and able and cain kill abel, where then did cain see woman marry? Who born her? They ask me to get out of the church and never come. And I left and never looked back talkless of going back.

My own question be say how did Adam know how to do the wongoro-wongoro?

In addition, why do we have different DNA 🧬 if we all came from one single parent? Ordinary cousin marriages can lead to deformities in the children which is why it is not advisable to marry from your family. So wetin happen gaan gaan?
Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by truthCoder: 10:09am On Apr 02, 2023
SeriouslySense:
No, i dont even make my assessment based on what i have only heard or read, but what i have seen, and grown to understand.

So you have been to heaven?

Tell us more
Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by purples25(f): 10:09am On Apr 02, 2023
I would blame myself.

However, this topic just reminds me of people that make me look like a devil, because of what I have done, and keep demanding apologies from me as they see themselves as saints.

I think they must see themselves as saints because there is no confession of wrong or apology from them, only constant demands of apology from me. Only blaming me, looking at me like a devil, expecting eternal guilt and apologies from me. Such people must see themselves as saints. I wonder if they would be able to blame themselves, ever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by bluefilm: 10:09am On Apr 02, 2023
I will blame God for creating Hell.
Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by ahiboilandgas: 10:09am On Apr 02, 2023
SeriouslySense:
Not just mortals, he created us in hi sown image, and he became a human to save us. It means we are precious in his sight.

why all this stress nah ! Created,convert just to save us . Just don't create and no need for haven and hell . Or just Manufacture only loyal human that all he needs . There no need for temptation,sorrow ,greed ,happiness poverty . You make no sense bro . Organised religion is an outdated concepts by phycologist and philosophers to explain things they can't understand . You can't make any reasonable points out quoting history book
Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by thatigboman: 10:14am On Apr 02, 2023
Brainmytool:

Experience teaches a lot bro. Ur eyes are opened no body will decieve u again. They are coming to tell u the devil has planted a seed of disbelief in you in 1 2 3...
they are all mad. Telling them in advance
Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by Revolva(m): 10:14am On Apr 02, 2023
Hellfire lol , Heaven lol does not exist when we die

All na lie....your heaven and hell are here on earth

Your bible says it seek firtst the kingdom of god ( the kingdom of God is on this earth ) not any imaginary place
Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by SeriouslySense(m): 10:14am On Apr 02, 2023
It does not matter because we still need faith.

I don't want to be on earth, after the first resurrection, I don't want to find out that there is God then, and that I have to go through tribulations.

truthCoder:

So you have been to heaven?

Tell us more
Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by truthCoder: 10:14am On Apr 02, 2023
purples25:
I would blame myself.

However, this topic just reminds me of people that make me look like a devil, because of what I have done, and keep demanding apologies from me as they see themselves as saints.

I think they must see themselves as saints because there is no confession of wrong or apology from them, only constant demands of apology from me. Only blaming me, looking at me like a devil, expecting eternal guilt and apologies from me. Such people must see themselves as saints. I wonder if they would be able to blame themselves, ever.

Dont let those people determine your happiness.

Even the Bible says we should not judge. Any person judging your past decisions and still using that to gaslight you is a wicked fellow. Avoid them.

Surround yourself with people who respect you as an individual.

Be with people who see you for who you really are. People who you can be free to talk with at anytime about anything and you wont be judged.

Get real friends. If you want to discuss more, i am an email away.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by TefBarzz(m): 10:15am On Apr 02, 2023
We somewhat are kinda living in one presently
Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by truthCoder: 10:16am On Apr 02, 2023
SeriouslySense:
It does not matter because we still need faith.

What are you even saying?

You don go heaven before? Yes or No.

If yes, tell us the experience. If no, why should we believe you?

Respond rationally or don’t respond at all.

2 Likes

Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by purples25(f): 10:17am On Apr 02, 2023
truthCoder:

Dont let those people determine your happiness.

Even the Bible says we should not judge. Any person judging your past decisions and still using that to gaslight you is a wicked fellow. Avoid them.

Surround yourself with people who respect you as an individual.

Be with people who see you for who you really are. People who you can be free to talk with at anytime about anything and you wont be judged.

Get real friends. If you want to discuss more, i am an email away.

Thank you. Your response has been very helpful and will go a long way. God bless.

1 Like

Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by Vladcmr: 10:17am On Apr 02, 2023
Brainmytool:
Hell would be fun.

All these pretty girls would be there. There would be people who can reason logically and not under the brainwash of an assumed deity. All those beautiful cars and wonderful food.

For starters, there wont be self-righteous people who look down on others there. Those ugly girls wont be there too.

And if you think those beautiful cars, houses, great food would be in heaven, you are mistaken. Who do you think designed them? Na the free thinkers nah.

The only food in heaven would be thanksgiving and praises. You go sing tire like LG home theater. And the songs will be boring because there are no drummers or instrumentalists. Oh. You think those guys dey go heaven? LMAO. Most of them would get jobs in the plentiful night clubs in hell.

I would open a business of smuggling good stuffs from hell to heaven because after some time, some of you guys in heaven would want a good pussy. The price would be triple since we would impose an happiness tax on your fellows.

Someone below made the above statement and it made my day. grin
now read mine below and answer me Heaven boys.

We are in Hell already so no other Hell out there when you die.
Learn this and learn peace.

If u think am lieing. Then ask urself this questions:

1. Why doesnt the following men want to go to Heaven
Elon musk and all the other billionaire crew
Politicians
Highly educated people
Muslims
and Isreali people the brothers and sisters of Jesus?

Your answers will help u alot if you want to really learn than fear.

2. Why will humans rape angels in the bible? These are angels of an Almighty God. Why whyyyyyy will a human bring out pim pim and starting raping angels from a perfect place called Heaven?
I know angels are all male does it mean angels practiced homosexuality? Angels of an Almighty God? Una bible dey craze

3. If Heaven is a perfect place, why did the first ever misunderstanding and war break out in that so called HEAVEN?

4.Why will God kill innocent first borns of egyptians? Is that not murder and doesnt he suppose to be in His hell for that sin? Since the devil challenged and fought against him deserved Hell, if he is a just God he should be there as well to punish himself?

5. Why did he killed and entire civilization and accused the Devil as a killer and destroyer when according to the bible the Devil never did kill any body nor destroy properties of people?

6. Why does ur loving father create a lake of fire before creating u to punish the uncreated you?

7. Why is everything about God the isrealites? Are arabians, egyptians, Africans, Indians not his children? Why only the isrealites?

8. Why does a just God in a perfect Heaven support slavery, rape, stealing, destruction of properties, uncontrolled anger and threats. Why does he kill non isrealites? Didnt he create them?

9. What is an Almighty God, just and the creator of the Universe jealous of? Tell me brothers.

10. Why is Jesus different from his Father?

Oh you think Hell would be fun, maybe you should go on youtube and listen to bill wiese, or try Brian Melvin , or maybe just Laurie Ditto hell testimony.
Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by Akuruoulo(m): 10:19am On Apr 02, 2023
Fut9ure:
There is nothing like heaven and hell fire

Humans are not smart the way they pretend to be

Like i said Christianity, religion and God is an embarrassing human practice of convincing the mind to ignore common sense, logic, reason and evidence while blindly believing in ancient fairy tales. It encourages its followers to value faith over facts and reality. It makes its followers proud instead of being ashamed of thier ignorance

Now if you ask what is keeping them alive they will say it is the grace of God

You see how humans are dumb

So you mean God is giving you a preferential treatment and watching the rest of his children die

So if you have the grace of God what about forty thousands of people that died in Turkey earthquake

Are you telling me no single person among the forty thousands of people have the grace of God

HOW DID HUMAN CAME INTO EXISTENCE ?
Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by Offpoint1: 10:19am On Apr 02, 2023
JASONjnr:
There is nothing like hell fire!

This concept is to have you brainwashed your entire time on earth.

Do you know how many years the earth have existed? Do you know how many people have evolved and still evolving?

If you die, you die! Now what happens? Wait for God to decide and weighed your sins for you?

The funny story is the satan versus God story!

God banished satan from heaven as an evil angel. Then sent him to earth to torment and test his children.... Those who fail will be sent to hell to rot with the evil angel and those who passed will be taken to heaven to rejoice with God.

Then religion teaches us to forgive and forget those who wronged us ... Yet, God couldn't forgive his own angel who wronged him.

I'm not atheist because I believe in God because he's pure! But some stories ain't clear!

So where are animals and plants going? Hell fire too?
The bible is full of nonsense, it's has nothing to do with "God" words. That book is men literature, nothing in it was inspired by God.

In fact the book continuously paint God black.

If heaven is a perfect place, then why the hell did war broke out in a supposely perfect place?

How did evil gets to heaven and possessed Satan to rebel? Where did that evil came from since we claim devil is the father of all evil?

How the hell would you sent supreme being to mortals and expect mortals to defeat them? Why not chain them in heaven?
How do you have the power to prevent everything but you let them happened and you ended up burning your own creation for your own mistakes?

I believe in the existence of creator, but the biblical stories ain't God's word.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by SeriouslySense(m): 10:20am On Apr 02, 2023
I tell you the same thing Jesus told the Jews, when they asked for evidence, he said they will see the sign of Jonah, and you also may see it, i hope not, its going to be the first resurrection, then you will know there is God. For now, be satisfied, you won the argument.

wetin i go eat smiley

truthCoder:

What are you even saying?

You don go heaven before? Yes or No.

If yes, tell us the experience. If no, why should we believe you?

Respond rationally or don’t respond at all.
Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by Babyboyforeal(m): 10:20am On Apr 02, 2023
If you in Nigeria u are already in hell
Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by truthCoder: 10:23am On Apr 02, 2023
SeriouslySense:
I tell you the same thing Jesus told the Jews, when they asked for evidence, he said they will see the sign of Jonah, and you also may see it, i hope not, its going to be the first resurrection, then you will know there is God. For now, be satisfied, you won the argument.

wetin i go eat smiley

I should use this quote next time i go to a bank to withdraw $1m usd.
Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by phemmyfour: 10:24am On Apr 02, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame?

Humans generally have the tendency to apportion blame to others for their own mistakes.

Instead of taking responsibility for them, they were quick to find someone else to blame.

Some are quick to even blame the devil when caught in the act, even though the devil cannot force them to do anything without their own consent.

This tendency, they seemed to have inherited from their foremost ancestors, Adam and Eve, who after eating the forbidden fruit which God commanded them not to eat were blaming someone else for their own error, with Adam blaming "the woman" while Eve "the woman" blamed "the serpent"... Genesis 3:12-13

So sadly it seems humans have not yet learnt from the errors of the first humans on earth, as they're still playing the blame game up til date, so they were bound to continue repeating the same mistakes they made instead of repenting from them, which however comes with serious eternal consequences, for "the wages of sin is death..." Romans 6:23

Hence the question, who would you blame if you end up in hell fire?

As for me, I would only have myself to blame because if after God has done everything thing He could to ensure I don't end up in hell fire but have eternal life, I still managed to end up there for whatever possible reason I could conjure, it could only be my own fault and no one else, because no one, not even the devil, could force me to reject life and choose death without my consent.

God bless.
That picture isn't a good depict of hell fire anyway
Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by Brainmytool: 10:25am On Apr 02, 2023
Vladcmr:

Oh you think Hell would be fun, maybe you should go on youtube and listen to bill wiese, or try Brian Melvin , or maybe just Laurie Ditto hell testimony.

That was their testimony, You havent heard mine. Have you?
Wait for my testimony.

I promise not to shoot u when you want to return from Heaven to Hell to collect quickie. Angels from Heaven left heaven for to collect quick quick puss.y on earth. Ask yourself how will heaven be?

2 Likes

Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by thatigboman: 10:26am On Apr 02, 2023
Brainmytool:

Ask urself dis question:
If heaven is a perfect place why did misunderstanding and war broke out in it?

Why has God lied that Devil is in the Bottomless pit and is also on earth at same time tormenting Job and tempting jesus as well as ruling all the Kingdoms of Earth.

Why will ur loving father before ur birth prepare a lake of fire to punish you at same time commiting mass murder. Is he not supposed to be in His Hell too?

Again wake up brothers.
I so wish I was alive to witness that great war among the angels. And watch angel gabriel remove his apparel and change into military fatigue and engage angel lucifer in hand to hand combat in the precious war of supremacy in the peaceful heaven. Mad people.

2 Likes

Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by thatigboman: 10:34am On Apr 02, 2023
SeriouslySense:
Let assume, after death you find out that there is actually a life after death. What will you do, and lets assume, God asked you why did you not believe in him.

I don't mean to scare you, i sense you are quite a confident person.

I will tell that your God "thunder fire you"
Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by iramure(m): 10:35am On Apr 02, 2023
GeneralPulal:
There's nothing like hell-fire..

If hell-fire is real, people who told you such won’t be enforcing LGBTQ today..

Adam chop Apple. Samson killed a lion. Mary birth a virgin - everything nah scam..

The Bible you’re reading and every religion books were all written by men. God never dropped any religion books from heaven. If your been told such, it’s a true lies..

No female can fertilize without spermatozoa..
Since I knew this I became very relieved!

1 Like

Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by Brainmytool: 10:35am On Apr 02, 2023
thatigboman:
I so wish I was alive to witness that great war among the angels. And watch angel gabriel remove his apparel and change into military fatigue and engage angel lucifer in hand to hand combat in the precious war of supremacy in the peaceful heaven. Mad people.

Yes o. From boxing to full blown combat grin

You are very funny my broda.
Also remember that angels left that perfect to pursue women on earth. They came down to collect quick quick puss.i. Who will leave a perfect place because of nyash?

I will meet them in hell trying to book olosho and ah go shoot their blokos. Ah swear.

1 Like

Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by Viridis(m): 10:36am On Apr 02, 2023
Brainmytool:
Hell would be fun.

All these pretty girls would be there. There would be people who can reason logically and not under the brainwash of an assumed deity. All those beautiful cars and wonderful food.

For starters, there wont be self-righteous people who look down on others there. Those ugly girls wont be there too.

And if you think those beautiful cars, houses, great food would be in heaven, you are mistaken. Who do you think designed them? Na the free thinkers nah.

The only food in heaven would be thanksgiving and praises. You go sing tire like LG home theater. And the songs will be boring because there are no drummers or instrumentalists. Oh. You think those guys dey go heaven? LMAO. Most of them would get jobs in the plentiful night clubs in hell.

I would open a business of smuggling good stuffs from hell to heaven because after some time, some of you guys in heaven would want a good pussy. The price would be triple since we would impose an happiness tax on your fellows.

Someone below made the above statement and it made my day. grin
now read mine below and answer me Heaven boys.

Heaven that angels left to collect quick quick puss.y on earth? Didnt they know they was hell? Nyash sweet and nyash will be free in Hell my brodas.
Free ticket to hell remaining 1 billion pieces and we are over 8 billion already. Rush for ur Hell ticket nowwwww.

We are in Hell already so no other Hell out there when you die.
Learn this and learn peace.

If u think am lieing. Then ask urself this questions:

1. Why doesnt the following men want to go to Heaven
Elon musk and all the other billionaire crew
Politicians
Highly educated people
Muslims
and Isreali people the brothers and sisters of Jesus?

Your answers will help u alot if you want to really learn than fear.

2. Why will humans rape angels in the bible? These are angels of an Almighty God. Why whyyyyyy will a human bring out pim pim and starting raping angels from a perfect place called Heaven?
I know angels are all male does it mean angels practiced homosexuality? Angels of an Almighty God? Una bible dey craze

3. If Heaven is a perfect place, why did the first ever misunderstanding and war break out in that so called HEAVEN?

4.Why will God kill innocent first borns of egyptians? Is that not murder and doesnt he suppose to be in His hell for that sin? Since the devil challenged and fought against him deserved Hell, if he is a just God he should be there as well to punish himself?

5. Why did he killed and entire civilization and accused the Devil as a killer and destroyer when according to the bible the Devil never did kill any body nor destroy properties of people?

6. Why does ur loving father create a lake of fire before creating u to punish the uncreated you?

7. Why is everything about God the isrealites? Are arabians, egyptians, Africans, Indians not his children? Why only the isrealites?

8. Why does a just God in a perfect Heaven support slavery, rape, stealing, destruction of properties, uncontrolled anger and threats. Why does he kill non isrealites? Didnt he create them?

9. What is an Almighty God, just and the creator of the Universe jealous of? Tell me brothers.

10. Why is Jesus different from his Father?
My nigga you have said it all they like to scare us with fairy tales of hell

1 Like

Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by Adeneeyee84: 10:38am On Apr 02, 2023
Blame myself cos I don't even believe that hell fire is real while on earth, I just dey chop my life anyhow
Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by Faposky95: 10:38am On Apr 02, 2023
Buhari and APC...

1 Like

Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by thatigboman: 10:39am On Apr 02, 2023
SeriouslySense:
I know God exists, I'm certain, because I believe and can also sense that he works in our reality. Although I have not seen God, but I know he truly exist, I cannot give you an empirical evidence. But, people are going to find out soon that there is God, when many people disappear from the earth. Let no one deceive you at that time, they will say it's an Alien attack.

I am sad, many people will miss the first resurrection.

believe whatever you want to believe, nobody cares. They are asking you for a verifiable empirical evidence and all in response it's believe believe believe. Believe whatever u want believe Mr Man, nobody gives 2 hoots about your belief

1 Like

Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by SeriouslySense(m): 10:39am On Apr 02, 2023
smiley, why so, what have you to gain, dear friend. Be at peace, by God grace.
thatigboman:
I will tell that your God "thunder fire you"
Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by chatinent: 10:39am On Apr 02, 2023
So in other words, God is sponsoring Satan, the same person who caused sin, to punish sinners in hell fire?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Plateau killings: Dr. Paul Enenche speaks, condemns attacks / Who Is Your Biblical Hero Or Heroine? / Can You Kill For God To Prove Your Faith?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.