Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,751 members, 7,892,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 09:23 PM

Chidi Odiah Dumps Wife And Baby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidi Odiah Dumps Wife And Baby (2064 Views)

Photos From Julie Odiah's Traditional Wedding / Wizkid, Olamide, Davido Flaunt Babies And Baby Mamas / Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Chidi Odiah Dumps Wife And Baby by aloyemeka1: 11:58pm On Sep 19, 2011
[size=14pt]Super Eagles Chidi Odiah dumps wife, baby- Uju[/size]
on SEPTEMBER 17, 2011 · in JUST HUMAN

BY EBUN SESSOU
The joy of a marital life is fulfilled when a man and his wife live together in harmony, building their homes and raising children of their own.

But for Chidi Odiah, a Nigerian professional footballer who currently plays for CSKA Moscow and his wife Uju Uzuegbunam, the story is different. Both of them no longer live together as husband and wife. And what seems to be a blissful period of their lifetime has suddenly become a night-mare.

[img]http://odili.net/news/source/2011/sep/18/vanguard/images/uju-web-2[1].jpg[/img]
Chidi and Uju during their marriage

Speaking to Saturday Vanguard, Uju said their courtship lasted for four years while their marriage lasted for eight months.

However, the marriage produced a bouncing baby boy, Kenzo Chidi-Odiah, who just clocked three months. According to Uju, the baby was two months old when the problem started.

Uju and her son Kenzo

Uju who narrated her story said, “I have known Chidi for four years although we have been married for just eight months. We met at a salon in Port-Harcourt. He was too shy to walk up to me and so, he asked my hair stylist to get him my phone number.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/09/super-eagles-chidi-odiah-dumps-wife-baby-uju/
Re: Chidi Odiah Dumps Wife And Baby by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 20, 2011
Speaking to Saturday Vanguard, Uju said their courtship lasted for four years while their marriage lasted for eight months.

However, the marriage produced a bouncing baby boy, Kenzo Chidi-Odiah, who just clocked three months.

They got married because she got pregnant.
Re: Chidi Odiah Dumps Wife And Baby by mukina2: 1:48am On Sep 20, 2011

(1)

Yewande Zaccheaus Among 19 Women Honoured In New York City / SPOTTED: Davido Flaunting His New Ride / Ohinoyi: APC suspends campaign in Kogi Central 29th October 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.