Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,954 members, 7,890,150 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:05 AM

Is Being The Life Of A Party Worth It, Just To Get Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Being The Life Of A Party Worth It, Just To Get Girls (544 Views)

I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? / This is how I get girls easy and sharp sharp, no time to waste / Broke Guys That Get Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Being The Life Of A Party Worth It, Just To Get Girls by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 02, 2023
I've noticed this about girls/ females : they tend to crowd the guy who is the life of a party. And when you go cold, they go cold with you and cling to another who is playing that role in a social gathering.

Now my question is, is it worth it ? I've experienced these such that you'll have to keep acting it till the end of whatever activity brought about the gathering in the first place and when you later turn cold, and another guy begins to give that vibe, they'll turn to that other person, and pretend like you don't exist.

But this is a terrible job and draining especially to introverts.

Following redpill movement will make you understand this shouldn't always be.

So I ask, what do y'all think ? Is it worth it ?

I somehow think it's more manly to stay put even with yourself even though they may not appear to be giving you attention cos you're just all by yourself.

Let's talk

1 Like

Re: Is Being The Life Of A Party Worth It, Just To Get Girls by kelspinall(m): 12:12pm On Apr 02, 2023
who roles with you will always role with you, whether you are Life of the party or not...am an introvert, whenever I go to work and see my colleagues crowded and yelling, laughing or vibing to whatever that is making them happy,i just move out there and stay on ma lane, I Know of a colleague who joins me there within the space of 5 mins and we share our own moments...

this my point....

no do pass yaself,no matter how cold you are, people who loves that vibes we always come around...i feel empty when i yell and laugh soo hard...not a good feeling for me

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Being The Life Of A Party Worth It, Just To Get Girls by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 02, 2023
kelspinall:
who roles with you will always role with you, whether you are Life of the party or not...am an introvert, whenever I go to work and see my colleagues crowded and yelling, laughing or vibing to whatever that is making them happy,i just move out there and stay on ma lane, I Know of a colleague who joins me there within the space of 5 mins and we share our own moments...

this my point....

no do pass yaself,no matter how cold you are, people who loves that vibes we always come around...i feel empty when i yell and laugh soo hard...not a good feeling for me

Right

I agree with you on that.

1 Like

Re: Is Being The Life Of A Party Worth It, Just To Get Girls by Fahvvy: 6:10pm On Apr 02, 2023
Who life of the party help? undecided...
Does it pay bills?
Bring business deals?
If the answer is No, then you have your answer undecided...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Being The Life Of A Party Worth It, Just To Get Girls by Monogamy: 7:27pm On Apr 02, 2023
Honestly na useless life. I would rather buy my fellow guys drinks than ladies.

Our ladies are having some sort of self entitlement in relationships.

Relationship is not a job opportunity for Christ sake.

1 Like

Re: Is Being The Life Of A Party Worth It, Just To Get Girls by Okporiaku: 10:11pm On Apr 02, 2023
Most girls/ladies nowadays prefer party guys or guys that make noise
They like it and it attracts them
But if you are not trained up to be rowdy like some guys then you don't have to be like them
Some girls like calm and quiet guys although those girls are now rare, just like endangered species 😌

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Did Jesus Actually Died On The Cross? Is His Blood Fake Or What? / No Matter How Tight Her Legs Are, You Can Spread It Wide Open Using This Secret / Ekpang Nkukwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.