Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,880 members, 7,883,089 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 11:32 PM

Free Website Training On Wordpress - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Free Website Training On Wordpress (152 Views)

Free Website To Practice WAEC Past Question For Free / Free Website Design Training Available: Enroll Now / Build A Free Website For Your School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Website Training On Wordpress by vincentagber74(m): 4:00pm On Apr 02, 2023
Hey guys.
I am excited to announce that I will be holding a detailed Wordpress training tomorrow. Whether you are a beginner or have experience with Wordpress, this training will help you gain new skills and knowledge to take your website content to the next level. We will cover topics such as creating and editing pages, working with themes and plugins, and optimizing your site for search engines.

The training will take place at [location] on [date] at [time]. Be sure to bring your laptop and any questions you may have. I look forward to seeing you all there!

Call to join the free class 08177148582
See you there

(1) (Reply)

A Philanthropist Paid Annual Bursary To All Undergraduates In His Community / Questions / The Top Online Coaching Institute For MPPSC Preparation: A Comprehensive Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.