Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,150 members, 7,880,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:19 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) (46934 Views)

Suspected herdsmen have allegedly abducted 15 passengers in a bus in Imo State / Kadaria Ahmed: Kidnappings, Robbery, Rape Have Taken Over Villages In Katsina / Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over Our Farmlands; They Kill Rape Our Peopleโ€” Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by Nigerfine3: 1:50am On Apr 03, 2023
Innocent
Your best best bet is you and your immediate family try relocate south ward, you can't defeat these people since they are more emboldened by the next president select and his vice.

20 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by Paretomaster1(m): 4:47am On Apr 03, 2023
Chibuzoc:
Unfortunately, you guys need to act now else you're conquered people it hurts me that till today many indigenous Nigerians still don't understand what's going on.
I thought Nigerians would support ipob but same oppressed people are supporting there oppressors to oppress others. Smh

because we see through the deceit of Obi.... It would have been worse under him, he is a known tribalist, and he come add religion fanatism to it...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by calaway: 6:19am On Apr 03, 2023
Innobee99:
Not at all. They keep destroying our farms every year

The police or military have not come to your rescue?

You people need to act decisively. Terrorize them all over kogi state not just dekina. Chase them away before the kill all of you... They need the natural resource in dekina.... Herein lies the evil of the rigged Muslim - Muslim ticket. To worsen situation Tinubu has Fulani ancestry.

15 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by Innobee99(m): 7:48am On Apr 03, 2023
calaway:

The police or military have not come to your rescue?

You people need to act decisively. Terrorize them all over kogi state not just dekina. Chase them away before the kill all of you... They need the natural resource in dekina.... Herein lies the evil of the rigged Muslim - Muslim ticket. To worsen situation Tinubu has Fulani ancestry.
Thank u so much

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by Ulunne777(f): 8:04am On Apr 03, 2023
Benki003:
I don't give a fling ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Wetin concern Igbo man with kogi

There are kogites of Igbo descent.
SMH.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by Benki003(m): 8:36am On Apr 03, 2023
Ulunne777:

There are kogites of Igbo descent.
SMH.

Concern them shebi the voted for APC make them call them, Nigeria now is all man for him self

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by Ghezo: 8:51am On Apr 03, 2023
adecz:

No be APC Fulani party una
vote forโ“

Any APC state is Fulani conquered
territory subject to immediate
occupation.

You people who do not know Nigeria
and Fulani history will know it by forceโ—๏ธโ—๏ธ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

Leave them

One Naijeriya!

8 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by Samakus(m): 11:58am On Apr 03, 2023
Ulunne777:

I don't really like it when we go this way.These ppl do not know better.The politicians use poverty,illiteracy, religion and ethnic sentiments to keep them down.

Let's look out for one another .The political class gives no hoot about us.Chaos gives them leverage.

They are victims

No they're not. Ignorance is not an excuse. With the amount of advocacy and enlightenment given against vote selling, there's no excuse for whomever that chose to vote based on sentiments be it ethnic, religious or financial sentiment.

Like I said before, no pity to waste. Our eye go clear by fire by force

17 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by byteem: 1:06pm On Apr 03, 2023
Innobee99:
Mind u Kogi is not Aboki land...Ok?

keep deceiving yourselves .. slaves will always be slaves... even when offered freedom they still prefer servitude...

11 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by Metrofox(m): 3:36pm On Apr 03, 2023
My friend comot for road

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 3:36pm On Apr 03, 2023
They are your brothers
All of Una na Muslim
Same belief

โ€ฆwhere do you want them to go?
Christian communities??

12 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 3:37pm On Apr 03, 2023
Innobee99:
Oganenigu Ward in Kogi State comprising of many villages is currently Under attack by dreaded Fulani Herdsmen.
This continue repeating year in year out. From the look of things, this is the worse so far compare to past attacks.
We're yet to receive any back from Kogi State Government and three local securities who have been trying to restore peace has been shot dead. Many has been killed, homes burnt down.
Many have been displaced and forced to move to neighbouring villages for safety.
We Call on Kogi State Government and we'll meaning Nigerians to come to our aid as this is becoming terrifying and unbearable for my people.
The sound of the gun shots doesn't even sound local, as they sound like sophisticated weapons.
The question is, who are their sponsors?
Pray for my Community ๐Ÿ™

Shebi you voted for APC?

9 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 03, 2023
I will never pray for una! If una no go defend una selves, go to court after all una voted for apc. Them go roast una this time around with the Muslim Muslim ticket.

9 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 3:37pm On Apr 03, 2023
grin

Fulani people from across sahel are coming into Nigeria to take up permanent residence....yahaya bell invited them and Buhari encouraged them.

9 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by Divoc19(f): 3:37pm On Apr 03, 2023
This is not about political party.
People are dying.
Those who feel less concerned should wait for their turn

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by Blaze14k: 3:38pm On Apr 03, 2023
How do they feel surprised this is what is expected

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by Kpompey2: 3:38pm On Apr 03, 2023
Relax, all form of insecurity will end from May 29. In fact, Boko Haram will be a thing of the past.Tinubu will take Nigerians by surprise, and he will be the best president in Nigeria history. All round development and job creation.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by Tranquillity360: 3:38pm On Apr 03, 2023
Innobee99:
Oganenigu Ward in Kogi State comprising of many villages is currently Under attack by dreaded Fulani Herdsmen.
This continue repeating year in year out. From the look of things, this is the worse so far compare to past attacks.
We're yet to receive any back from Kogi State Government and three local securities who have been trying to restore peace has been shot dead. Many has been killed, homes burnt down.
Many have been displaced and forced to move to neighbouring villages for safety.
We Call on Kogi State Government and we'll meaning Nigerians to come to our aid as this is becoming terrifying and unbearable for my people.
The sound of the gun shots doesn't even sound local, as they sound like sophisticated weapons.
God bless ESN for dealing with them in East.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by Lemos14: 3:39pm On Apr 03, 2023
Antivirus92:
no pity to waste...

if election is conducted again this night, APC will still win kogi landslide...

Go and report to buhari

grin grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by Truthshscrazy: 3:39pm On Apr 03, 2023
undecided
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by KazikageSama: 3:39pm On Apr 03, 2023
Abeg manage am like that. 2031 go soon reach. If una like, the remaining of una go get sense by then.

13 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by Jerrywhite77: 3:39pm On Apr 03, 2023
Shey kogi voted for this government to remain in power. Ona never see anything. This is just the beginning. When their commander assumes office, u people will know the difference between 6 and half a dozen

8 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 3:39pm On Apr 03, 2023
No "religious war' dia? cheesy
Oya cry to DADDY.

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 3:39pm On Apr 03, 2023
Una never see anything. Wait for BATSHE to be sworn in, na dat time you hear am.

9 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by FiremanX: 3:40pm On Apr 03, 2023
They will kill all of u people before the government intervene.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by NoreagaTim: 3:41pm On Apr 03, 2023
This is sad oo
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by Antimandatethie(m): 3:41pm On Apr 03, 2023
Hahahahaha!!
The master has come to reclaim its slaves.
Keep fighting your imaginary enemy while hiding ya face from the real enemy.

I jvst the pity this people
before u know it they will start to giveth birth to fulanis kids
keep sleeping grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 3:41pm On Apr 03, 2023
Innobee99:
/

They sold their lives for N2k and N5k.

Are they really expecting some kind of empathy?

/

9 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by Princessstee: 3:42pm On Apr 03, 2023
People blaming apc, did you think Peter obi can handle funlanis and other terrorists. Jokers grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by Metrofox(m): 3:42pm On Apr 03, 2023
Innobee99:

who did your community vote for that we should pray for them?

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 3:43pm On Apr 03, 2023
Ulunne777:

I don't really like it when we go this way.These ppl do not know better.The politicians use poverty,illiteracy, religion and ethnic sentiments to keep them down.

Let's look out for one another .The political class gives no hoot about us.Chaos gives them leverage.

They are victims

Let them know by force. Any state that voted APC, Nigerians have no sorry to tell them. They should deal with it.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Woman Breaks Her Young Maid's Head In Onitsha (photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attacked In Plateau, Their Cows Killed. Photos / Thief Caught In The Early Hours Of Sunday Stripped Totally Unclad & Tied Up

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.