Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,343 members, 7,950,687 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 07:35 PM

I,m Giving Out 10k To Just 5 People - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I,m Giving Out 10k To Just 5 People (253 Views)

What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly / How I Turned 10k To 500k Through Mini-importation / CBN Fine 12 Banks N499b For Not Giving Out Loan To Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I,m Giving Out 10k To Just 5 People by chidex125(m): 11:21pm On Apr 02, 2023
*Pay 20k instead of 30k*

Valid from 1st April to 3rd April.

2day been 2nd April, is my 27th birthday 🎉 🥳

So I want to consider people who've been showing serioud interest in starting Affiliate marketing but had low funds.

Lemme use the opportunity to help you start this with just 20k instead of 30k. This is for the Affiliate Beginners Course (ABC).

I mean my training on Affiliate marketing... The *Affiliate Beginners Course.*

I went straight to the point in teaching you what you NEED to start doing and not to confuse you with many unnecessary details.

As a beginner, it's good you start clear and not to start going through many details that will weak ur interest at long run. And get you tired of the whole thing.

Look, when it comes to Affiliate marketing, there are few Points to master:

> Creating your website
> Generating traffic
> Follow ups
> Sales closing.

Looking at above, some may not tell you about how to get a website for FREE.. But in Affiliate Beginners Course, you'll learn how to create a FREE website.

If u don't know this, then you shud be prepared to spend extra 50k on getting a website..

Then for traffic generation, most Affiliate marketing courses will teach this via Facebook marketing and using your computer.

But Affiliate Beginners Course will teach you both Facebook and Google marketing. And using your smartphone.
Also, YouTube and Nairaland. Then WhatsApp too.

I recorded all my trainings using smartphone because that's what majority use. So this is the right Affiliate marketing Training you should go for.

I wish to help you start Affiliate Marketing too and make money this year selling other people's products.

The Affiliate Beginners Course (ABC) is still selling for 30k ONLY. But you'll get it at just 20k if you pay between 1st April to 3rd April.

I'm giving first 5 persons that start today some books dey can resell and make money. For ur info: Over 10k persons are receiving this message.

If you're ready to pay 20k now, reply with *Abc*
Via whatsapp now 09066059913
OFFER ENDS AFTER TOMORROW 3RD APRIL 2023.

🧡GOODLUCK TO YOU!!!

(1) (Reply)

Design Like A Pro: Building An App Like Ubereats / Tiktok ACC Needed / Don't Be Victim In Fx Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.