Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,048 members, 7,949,569 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 01:29 PM

See What Happened To The Home Of The Who Acted Devil In Brazil - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See What Happened To The Home Of The Who Acted Devil In Brazil (522 Views)

IFA: Spiritual Materials Shops In Brazil(photos, Videos) / Can A Non Believer Cast Out A Devil In The Name Of Jesus? / Inside Canaan City, The Home Of Winners (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Happened To The Home Of The Who Acted Devil In Brazil by realmiracleakab: 7:35am On Apr 03, 2023
Brazilians celebrated their satanic carnival 2023, at the carnival they mocked God, humiliated Jesus.

What an ignorant nation.

After that see what happened to the home of the man who acted devil and was beating Jesus. https://youtube.com/shorts/cMXAwk4gFYA?feature=share

God cannot be mocked.
Re: See What Happened To The Home Of The Who Acted Devil In Brazil by realmiracleakab: 9:08am On Apr 03, 2023
Lord have mercy on Brazil
Re: See What Happened To The Home Of The Who Acted Devil In Brazil by realmiracleakab: 9:09am On Apr 03, 2023
Lord have mercy on us all
Re: See What Happened To The Home Of The Who Acted Devil In Brazil by Benki003(m): 9:53am On Apr 03, 2023
Stop all these propaganda

3 Likes

Re: See What Happened To The Home Of The Who Acted Devil In Brazil by jaephoenix(m): 11:41am On Apr 03, 2023
realmiracleakab:
Brazilians celebrated their satanic carnival 2023, at the carnival they mocked God, humiliated Jesus.

What an ignorant nation.

After that see what happened to the home of the man who acted devil and was beating Jesus. https://youtube.com/shorts/cMXAwk4gFYA?feature=share

God cannot be mocked.
I would have said christians are the dumbest creatures, but I realized not all are this dumb.
Even when its obvious the house isn't the man's own and that disaster in the video didn’t happen in Brazil, some people still believe this crap

4 Likes

Re: See What Happened To The Home Of The Who Acted Devil In Brazil by realmiracleakab: 6:25pm On Apr 03, 2023
jaephoenix:

I would have said christians are the dumbest creatures, but I realized not all are this dumb.
Even when its obvious the house isn't the man's own and that disaster in the video didn’t happen in Brazil, some people still believe this crap
the it is no longer news of the flood that came upon Brazil next-day after their satanic carnival. You are here saying your own.
Re: See What Happened To The Home Of The Who Acted Devil In Brazil by realmiracleakab: 6:25pm On Apr 03, 2023
Benki003:
Stop all these propaganda
this is not propaganda it happened real
Re: See What Happened To The Home Of The Who Acted Devil In Brazil by realmiracleakab: 7:01am On Apr 04, 2023
Good morning all

(1) (Reply)

. / A Woman Refused To Deliver God's Message Because Of My Facecap And Necklace / Pastor Adeboye:Israel bans Christianity long ago no brethren there. (Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.