Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,291 members, 7,960,974 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 01:13 PM

Controversial Singer, Portable Appears In Court - Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Controversial Singer, Portable Appears In Court - Photos (636 Views)

Sina Rambo Adeleke Weds In Court (Photos) / Fraud: Seun Egbegbe Appears In Court (Photos, Video) / R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Controversial Singer, Portable Appears In Court - Photos by Lurdmax10: 10:27am On Apr 03, 2023
grin

1 Share

Re: Controversial Singer, Portable Appears In Court - Photos by dangotesmummy: 10:28am On Apr 03, 2023
The guy misbehaves a lot and he needs legal discipline to bring him back to reality and to his senses.i don't know what he relies on but it's clear he's a product of a dysfunctional home and serially damaged mentally, physically and socially

Unfortunately he's someone with mental health issues but because of fame and the weak knowledge of mental health problems, he's getting indulged instead of taking him to the rehabilitation centre

Like many other entertainers,the guy is a nuisance and not someone to be paid attention to but unfortunately Nigerians major on stupidity a lot

3 Likes

Re: Controversial Singer, Portable Appears In Court - Photos by neonly: 10:32am On Apr 03, 2023
Not good for him at all
Not good
Re: Controversial Singer, Portable Appears In Court - Photos by Creamypie(m): 10:33am On Apr 03, 2023
Y police men Just dey arrest anyhow. What their reason?
Re: Controversial Singer, Portable Appears In Court - Photos by neonly: 10:34am On Apr 03, 2023
dangotesmummy:

The guy misbehaves a lot and he needs legal discipline to bring him back to reality and to his senses.i don't know what he relies on but it's clear he's a product of a dysfunctional home and serially damaged mentally, physically and socially

Unfortunately he's someone with mental health issues but because of fame and the weak knowledge of mental health problems, he's getting indulged instead of taking him to the rehabilitation centre

Like many other entertainers,the guy is a nuisance and not someone to be paid attention to but unfortunately Nigerians major on stupidity a lot

U wicked oooo
if portable should read dis am sure say him go kill himself
Re: Controversial Singer, Portable Appears In Court - Photos by dangotesmummy: 10:37am On Apr 03, 2023
neonly:

U wicked oooo
if portable should read dis am sure say him go kill himself
I'm not saying this to bring him down, I'm saying it so he gets help asap before his madness destroys him.if you're famous with character deficiency,it's that fame That will destroy such a person.rkelly,will smith etc are few out of the many examples
Re: Controversial Singer, Portable Appears In Court - Photos by Luther0luther: 10:43am On Apr 03, 2023
Federal government LIABILITY!
Re: Controversial Singer, Portable Appears In Court - Photos by Ihateheadslamer: 10:49am On Apr 03, 2023
Meanwhile, portable is smarter than the Nigeria police officers and even his lawyers according to portable tongue
Re: Controversial Singer, Portable Appears In Court - Photos by Ogilinsaka: 10:52am On Apr 03, 2023
Tinubu supporter
Re: Controversial Singer, Portable Appears In Court - Photos by Maxymilliano(m): 11:01am On Apr 03, 2023
See as he look humbled grin

1 Like

Re: Controversial Singer, Portable Appears In Court - Photos by ATEAMS: 11:10am On Apr 03, 2023
He's missing his freedom...

The lion have been humbled... See tears

1 Like

Re: Controversial Singer, Portable Appears In Court - Photos by oregan(m): 11:23am On Apr 03, 2023
Government Na ur mate grin

1 Like

Re: Controversial Singer, Portable Appears In Court - Photos by shadrach77: 11:30am On Apr 03, 2023
biza biza the baboon grin

1 Like

Re: Controversial Singer, Portable Appears In Court - Photos by yeyebrity: 11:49am On Apr 03, 2023
This looks like a comedy show. I can't stop laughing.

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Movie, Koyemi Making Waves On Apatatv ( Watch Video ) / #bbnaijaallstar: Bre*st Is What I Love In A Man - Mercy Eke / VIDEO: You Dey Enter My Eye Very Dark Man, But You No Dey Wash Your Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.