Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,499 members, 7,964,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 05:48 AM

Nigeria Would Have Slided Into Civil War If Obi Was Declared Winner. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Would Have Slided Into Civil War If Obi Was Declared Winner. (813 Views)

I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner / See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche / Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Would Have Slided Into Civil War If Obi Was Declared Winner. by bigpriik: 12:27pm On Apr 03, 2023
with the way these people attack obi you will think Nigeria operates a two party system,you will find it hardpur to believe obi oas declared the third position by INec.
just imagine for a second if obi was declared winner Nobody will go to court it would have being war.
Re: Nigeria Would Have Slided Into Civil War If Obi Was Declared Winner. by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 12:55pm On Apr 03, 2023
GOOD MORNING DADDY
YES DADDY
OKAY DADDY
THANK YOU DADDY

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Would Have Slided Into Civil War If Obi Was Declared Winner. by KanwuliaExtra: 12:59pm On Apr 03, 2023
The war was only postponed. . . IT WILL HAPPEN AT THE TRIBUNAL. . . . .ON THE WORLD STAGE.

OKAY WAILING BABIES COME TO DADDY! cheesy

Reflex Soundz _Emi lo kan (Baba wey no well dey shout)_ Pyrates Confraternity Gyration Tinubu Song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rE_dk7rTujs

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Would Have Slided Into Civil War If Obi Was Declared Winner. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:05pm On Apr 03, 2023
ALMUSTAQIM:
GOOD MORNING DADDY
YES DADDY
OKAY DADDY
THANK YOU DADDY
Good my son how are you? Have you eaten?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Would Have Slided Into Civil War If Obi Was Declared Winner. by slimfit1(m): 1:15pm On Apr 03, 2023
bigpriik:
with the way these people attack obi you will think Nigeria operates a two party system,you will find it hardpur to believe obi oas declared the third position by INec.
just imagine for a second if obi was declared winner Nobody will go to court it would have being war.

Tell us with valid points pls.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Would Have Slided Into Civil War If Obi Was Declared Winner. by Madmohamed123: 1:38pm On Apr 03, 2023
ALMUSTAQIM:
GOOD MORNING DADDY
YES DADDY
OKAY DADDY
THANK YOU DADDY
tell me how you respond to your Immam or your sultan if you don't have respect lean to have it.

The GO is old enough for obi to say yes daddy or at lest respect the office he occupy.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Would Have Slided Into Civil War If Obi Was Declared Winner. by DMerciful(m): 1:39pm On Apr 03, 2023
Nigerians would actually rejoice just like Abians rejoiced
bigpriik:
Re: Nigeria Would Have Slided Into Civil War If Obi Was Declared Winner. by Ruthless70: 5:33pm On Apr 03, 2023
bigpriik:

I have notice the Guerilla warfare of Obidunce, they will attack when U repelled them they cry foul.

Look at the level of denigration towards TINUNU, and no single jab towards Atiku, U attack me n expect me to face elsewhere...stop wailing let everyone face front...

Yes daddy
Re: Nigeria Would Have Slided Into Civil War If Obi Was Declared Winner. by tungamaje: 5:53pm On Apr 03, 2023
Just say Yorubas would have declared war on Igbos. Have you seen northerners, Middle Beltans or South southerners fighting Obi or trolling Igbos? The SWesterners are purely on their own.
Re: Nigeria Would Have Slided Into Civil War If Obi Was Declared Winner. by slivertongue: 6:26pm On Apr 03, 2023
It would have jubilations
Re: Nigeria Would Have Slided Into Civil War If Obi Was Declared Winner. by Rikkely: 6:29pm On Apr 03, 2023
bigpriik:

Stop disgracing yourself, go sleep if you don't have sensible thing to write

(1) (Reply)

Mhen, See Pastor Bathing Female Members In The Church, Video / Please I need a contact of DSS, Port Harcourt, Rivers State. / Atiku May Lose All His Evidence On Tinubu If That Happen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.