Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,799 members, 7,969,382 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 06:56 AM

Help: I'm In Love With Our Gardener - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help: I'm In Love With Our Gardener (2815 Views)

(HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only / Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With / Woman Marries Her African Gardener While On Vacation, Her Husband Burns Her Gucc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: I'm In Love With Our Gardener by olanajim(m): 12:56pm On Sep 04, 2007
Hmmm!
Re: Help: I'm In Love With Our Gardener by sagacious(f): 1:31pm On Sep 04, 2007
Please dont blame her , we are free to express how we feel here because two heads are better than one.My advice is that, it depend on what we make you happy .You can tune him to your standard and make him blend to your standard.I know of a white lady , a scientist that fell in love with a casual working under her , and she sponsored the guy education from o'level to Phd .Ibelieve there's nothing new here and nothing is impossible
Re: Help: I'm In Love With Our Gardener by mopegirl(f): 2:02pm On Sep 04, 2007
hi every one thanks for your replies

@bimbliss thank you ur reply was appreciated

@knowall he is well educated but has no job

@yimiton thanks i love that

@dandagreat why do u want to see his pic at work bt he is educated and 3 years older

@olanajim
why not comment ur reserve anyway, now that i have responded let me know your opinion

@komodo now that it has happened? wat is the next step

@mandora very much true

@chizzy u are welcome 2 our midst
Re: Help: I'm In Love With Our Gardener by BoboGee(m): 3:40pm On Sep 04, 2007
@poster
so wots the issue?
the guy is educated, doesnt have a "good" job (why?), but he is hard working.
seems he has prospects.
so whats ur problem? that u fell in luv, or that u fell in luv with a "temporary" gardener?

do u REALLY luv him? or jus because he pays u some attention (cos he's gonna be at ur place most times), u feel u luv him?
and why do you luv him? his looks? accent? biceps? etc

better get ur facts right b4 putting us on a wild goose chase.
Re: Help: I'm In Love With Our Gardener by Bblak(f): 5:41pm On Sep 04, 2007
are u really serious?.be careful in making decisions cos it's so hilarious.na wa o
Re: Help: I'm In Love With Our Gardener by theffanyi(m): 4:28pm On Sep 06, 2007
mope try fall in love wit the DRIVER,GATEMAN,. tongue

Re: Help: I'm In Love With Our Gardener by moondust(m): 4:35pm On Sep 06, 2007
keep it up!
Re: Help: I'm In Love With Our Gardener by sneijder(m): 6:38pm On Sep 06, 2007
CYNTHIA
Y B3 SAY NA D CHIZZY WEY D3Y LONDON B3 UR COUSIN, D 1 W3Y D3Y 9JA NO FITT B3 UR COUSIN?
AB3G MAK3 U STOP DAT TIN. shocked
Re: Help: I'm In Love With Our Gardener by dandagreat(m): 6:03pm On Sep 08, 2007
@ theffani

U well at all?
Re: Help: I'm In Love With Our Gardener by olanajim(m): 9:51pm On Sep 08, 2007
So what had happened to the gardner and his angel?
Re: Help: I'm In Love With Our Gardener by lovemajek(f): 11:42pm On Sep 08, 2007
they live happily married here after.
Re: Help: I'm In Love With Our Gardener by olanajim(m): 11:50pm On Sep 08, 2007
I doubt that. How come she didn't announce it like other happy couples did? Maybe the gardener messed up!
Re: Help: I'm In Love With Our Gardener by lovemajek(f): 11:57pm On Sep 08, 2007
No, it was a quiet party, because some friends dont believe she can marry a gardener.
Re: Help: I'm In Love With Our Gardener by floxyrangy: 12:18am On Sep 09, 2007
@ poster wrong person? now that is no way to talk about a fellow human being. He would not be a gardener if he had a choice.
Re: Help: I'm In Love With Our Gardener by bluesky4(f): 12:21am On Sep 09, 2007
Your in love with your houseboy, have u had sex with him?
Re: Help: I'm In Love With Our Gardener by lovemajek(f): 12:21am On Sep 09, 2007
thats was slip of tongue then, they were now happily married, case closed.
Re: Help: I'm In Love With Our Gardener by olanajim(m): 10:58am On Sep 09, 2007
Lovemajek,

you must be very close to the couple. I say this because you speak with confidence about. This is a honour well deserved.

Since the lady is now "happily" married to the gardener, she owe us a little favour. We want to learn from her experience. Could you tell us whether the rose he gave her was fresh one or the typical "plastic" roses commonly on display in Naija? And why would she be so ashamed of her own love that she quietly got married and probably live in fantasy Island where nobody will see them?

As for those who crucify the gardener wife for falling in love with a gardener, (I may not believe in the story), I can tell you that it is possible.

MKO Abiola was worse than a gardener when he was dating Simbiat, his first wife. He confessed Simbiat was a very important factor behind his success. At that time, he was even a nobody, selling firewoods!

Chief Okoya of Eleganza industry was once a tailor, Dangote was also from the rubble when he first fall in love. Bill Gate didn't meet his wife when he hit Billions. Go into the life of 20 most success couple, you would find that they didn't fall for materialism. Our generation is losing in the game of love, because in most cases our primary considerations are materialistic in outlook. Goodjob, University Degree, Car, good face, good lies, anything associated with glamour, fun and romance. In waiting for the accumulation of these elements, we lost considerable time, energies and oppotunities experimenting, falling in and out of love, with bitter sweat tales of love and hate mingles with passion. After all the white wedding and glamour, the relationship crash landed in divorce court. Then, they start all over looking for perfect love! Will they ever learn?

P.S.
I am not backing the gardener wife( until she show up), I am just making an exception to the rule made by those who don't believes men and women from opposite social class and status can forge a strong union against expectations.
Re: Help: I'm In Love With Our Gardener by Macutie(f): 11:15am On Sep 09, 2007
I dont know how this one will work o! im just going to sit back this time and read your posts.
Re: Help: I'm In Love With Our Gardener by olanajim(m): 11:17am On Sep 09, 2007
Whose post? Mine? Lovemajek? Or the gardener's wife?
Re: Help: I'm In Love With Our Gardener by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 22, 2008
Dearie, perhaps you're not actually in love with him, may be just a crush or just like, like type of love.
Re: Help: I'm In Love With Our Gardener by Busta(f): 1:16pm On Apr 22, 2008
so many animals on the loose these days.
funny thing is. . . their first stop has be on NL.
Re: Help: I'm In Love With Our Gardener by kolaoloye(m): 1:17pm On Apr 22, 2008
If the love is real then let it rocks.
Re: Help: I'm In Love With Our Gardener by uspry1(f): 1:31pm On Apr 22, 2008
Nothing wrong with fall in love with your gardener! You never know one day gardener will become rich famous landscaping business.

Have you seen rented movie called "SOMETHING NEW" starring Simon Baker, Sanaa Lathan, and Alfre Woodard? (2006)

This movie talks about black woman who is top-senior financial consultant falls in love with white guy who is landscaper (advanced experienced gardner).

DIFFERENCE: highest paid job vs one-man own business with good salary working with rich people's homes.

REAL LIFE:
My father used to be landscaper subcontractor working with middle-class people's home for 10 years until retired! I was his part-time bookkeeper to keep track of all his business expenses for his tax return purposes. During his landscaping business, he owns three land/home properties. grin
Re: Help: I'm In Love With Our Gardener by loffers(m): 10:17pm On Apr 22, 2008
there is nothing wrong in falling in love wit ur gardener, after all the same fluid that flows thru him flows thru u also, you just have 2 be very careful , cos if ur parents get to know about it you will put the little boy, sorry big boy in wahala.
Re: Help: I'm In Love With Our Gardener by onyekang1(f): 4:04pm On Apr 23, 2008
hmmm! very funny post cos it sounds more like Eva Longoria and her Gardner in the series 'DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES' tongue tongue
Re: Help: I'm In Love With Our Gardener by almondjoy(f): 4:55pm On Apr 23, 2008
@poster

I think that is her level, since she may be a housegirl herself.  Please let them go for it.  She must be attracted to the animalistic, hormonal sweaty armpits.  She must have watched him enough to want him to "mow your own lawn and trim your bushes too"!  You just love the way his sweaty "akpola" arms go up and down as he cuts the grass with that cutlass abi? cheesy  Or is it the rainbow coalition of a boxer short that is turning you on?

No crime there at all.  I say na their level be that!

Enjoy! kiss

Old thread. . . by now the illiterate gardener would have screwed her Hot arse to death and kicked her to the gutter where she belongs!

My papa don suffer train me for school finish. . . na gardener be the only man for this world when I fit follow? Will not even date a landscaper in America not to talk of a "gardener" in Nigeria.
I thihk I will head to the "sex shop" for some toys first!

Bullshit!
Re: Help: I'm In Love With Our Gardener by deola1(m): 5:03pm On Apr 23, 2008
@poster
God go punish u undecided u're in love or just want to spoil her future Go to hell. . .
i dont know pple like u exists

@almondjoy
hey there shawty
Re: Help: I'm In Love With Our Gardener by lucky786: 5:04pm On Apr 23, 2008
helloooooooooooooooooooo is der neone to help me,
i wana download second chance episodes in english,pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee can u help me for this,
Re: Help: I'm In Love With Our Gardener by Busta(f): 5:10pm On Apr 23, 2008
lucky786:

helloooooooooooooooooooo is der neone to help me,
i wana download second chance episodes in english,pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee can u help me for this,
Re: Help: I'm In Love With Our Gardener by hadiza30(f): 5:49pm On Aug 07, 2008
So what? is he not a human being?
Re: Help: I'm In Love With Our Gardener by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 07, 2008
I wonder why I'd be regarded as less human just because my job is humble!
Re: Help: I'm In Love With Our Gardener by amaikama(m): 9:30am On Mar 17, 2009
Tell me something all of u. Is the word ""gardner"" a person or a name given to person who does something for someone to be paid at the end of a period?? angry That how allot of women miss their opportunity in life. so because he is a gardner now, he cannot love a woman or a woman should not love him?? sigh!! the problem of n9ja woman is that they are all immatured angry their way of reasoning is at the back of their head. thta why you see most of them are so despirate now. they fail to follow their heart when they are suppose to but rather follow the material things that will give them pleasure for a short while and when their time and season has gone, they get despirate.

I know a girl who works in a bank. she came and fall in love with a cleaner in that bank and she start dating the guy. Her friends mock her to high heaven, even go as far as not wanting any thing to do with her. This girl stood her grounds that she love him. Low and behold, this girl enrol this young man in a part time studies and he is doing very well. Presently now, these couples are doing very well as husband and wife with a lovely kids to crown it up, the young man has a nice goooooooooooooo!!!! job that some of us don't have. Guess what, her friends that mock her dating a cleaner, as i speak, they could not even have a steady boyfriend not to mention a fiance.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Stole The Love? / The Miss Valentine Challenge [Round 1] / Guys Only!!! Pls No Female Intruders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.