Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,051 members, 7,899,733 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 06:27 PM

Portable In Court (pictures) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable In Court (pictures) (39810 Views)

5 Lessons learnt From Davido And Portable In Osun Election / Portable: In Five Years, I Will Be Bigger Than All My Colleagues / Kiss Daniel Wins G-Worldwide In Court Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable In Court (pictures) by dontbothermuch: 7:02pm On Apr 03, 2023
dastroud:
Dem don find cage for baboon πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Portable In Court (pictures) by John4B: 7:03pm On Apr 03, 2023
They should leave that boy alone oh. The likes of mc oluomo are still walking freely without being arrested and interrogated.
Re: Portable In Court (pictures) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 03, 2023
folake4u:

Hahahahaha.

The court is a Magistrate Court, that's why it is small. The ones that are bigger are High Courts, that's what you see in those Nollywood movies.
Oh okay I get it now. I wanted to sue Nollywood before especially those Yoruba movies πŸ™„πŸ˜ 

Thank you for enlightening me. grin
Re: Portable In Court (pictures) by folake4u(f): 7:09pm On Apr 03, 2023
Persephone1:
Oh okay I get it now. I wanted to sue Nollywood before especially those Yoruba movies πŸ™„πŸ˜ 

Thank you for enlightening me. grin

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Lmao you wan sue Baba Suwe and Iya Gbonka movies.

You're welcome. smiley
Re: Portable In Court (pictures) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 03, 2023
folake4u:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Lmao you wan sue Baba Suwe and Iya Gbonka movies.

You're welcome. smiley
No I will start with Mercy Aigbe , that one gang enter court,shoot everywhere and rescue Mercy.

Then I will move to the likes of Adekola, Fathia, Ricardo Agbor , Kelvin Ikeduba, Itele, Austin Immanuel, Don Richard etc. Na them dey go thief and face persecution well well.

To be honest I used to think all courts are big and well spaced oo. Imagine the years of false knowledge these people have wasted for me. angry angry angry
Re: Portable In Court (pictures) by finallybusy: 7:16pm On Apr 03, 2023
He’s meant to wear a suit like the western world makes suspect do. Eya, situation don serious. Homie is playing with prison time.
Re: Portable In Court (pictures) by MechanicMike: 7:26pm On Apr 03, 2023
Lakewell:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. Almighty God meet you at the point of your needs, amen.
Please my name is Angel
G.TBank

ok brother. we beleaf you!! (no oofeinse) undecided

Re: Portable In Court (pictures) by YellowbaMoslem: 7:50pm On Apr 03, 2023
ChukwuObe:

Kwankwaso does not have online dogs whose lives are filled with Mkpurumiri like you and your family

Na lie, una no fit attack a Northern.

Even Awolowo couldn't.

Because if the North sneezes, Yorubas will be erased from map of the Earth and una know.

So it's understandable, it's nothing to be ashamed of.
Re: Portable In Court (pictures) by Preacherrr(m): 8:09pm On Apr 03, 2023
Re: Portable In Court (pictures) by folake4u(f): 8:24pm On Apr 03, 2023
Persephone1:
No I will start with Mercy Aigbe , that one gang enter court,shoot everywhere and rescue Mercy.

Then I will move to the likes of Adekola, Fathia, Ricardo Agbor , Kelvin Ikeduba, Itele, Austin Immanuel, Don Richard etc. Na them dey go thief and face persecution well well.

To be honest I used to think all courts are big and well spaced oo. Imagine the years of false knowledge these people have wasted for me. angry angry angry

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚You're hilarious honestly.

For real? No oh. Not all courts are big. There are Area courts, District/Magistrate Courts (these are lower classes and usually small) and then the High Courts, Industrial Court, Court of Appeal and Supreme Court (Courts of higher jurisdiction are big, well spaced and mostly have air cons in them).

Lmao. You should go to court one of these days and observe proceedings. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Portable In Court (pictures) by Kinehap: 8:25pm On Apr 03, 2023
Is this law court or classroom.

1 Like

Re: Portable In Court (pictures) by Goddid4ever: 8:26pm On Apr 03, 2023
Portable gentle like who no like wahala the reason I always run from trouble because I can trade my freedom for anything
Re: Portable In Court (pictures) by ComeToJesus: 9:10pm On Apr 03, 2023
Victim of self inflicted stupidity and an exaggerated sense of self importance

1 Like

Re: Portable In Court (pictures) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 03, 2023
folake4u:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚You're hilarious honestly.

For real? No oh. Not all courts are big. There are Area courts, District/Magistrate Courts (these are lower classes and usually small) and then the High Courts, Industrial Court, Court of Appeal and Supreme Court (Courts of higher jurisdiction are big, well spaced and mostly have air cons in them).

Lmao. You should go to court one of these days and observe proceedings. grin
I know just 3 out of the courts you mentioned grin grin . Wow I'm so happy for this lesson. πŸ˜† Thank you.

Hmmm how do I go about that, I don't have lawyer friends offline grin . Wait it's like i have one, lemme go check him out on Facebook and connect. grin grin . If not for distance, I would have preferred to follow you. You will gimme enough lessons. 🀣
Re: Portable In Court (pictures) by folake4u(f): 9:31pm On Apr 03, 2023
Persephone1:
I know just 3 out of the courts you mentioned grin grin . Wow I'm so happy for this lesson. πŸ˜† Thank you.

Hmmm how do I go about that, I don't have lawyer friends offline grin . Wait it's like i have one, lemme go check him out on Facebook and connect. grin grin . If not for distance, I would have preferred to follow you. You will gimme enough lessons. 🀣

Lol. That's nice to know, really. You're welcome. 😊

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚You don't need to know or have a Lawyer friend before you observe court proceedings in court. Some folks go to court just to observe court sessions.
Re: Portable In Court (pictures) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 03, 2023
folake4u:

Lol. That's nice to know, really. You're welcome. 😊

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚You don't need to know or have a Lawyer friend before you observe court proceedings in court. Some folks go to court just to observe court sessions.

I even knew someone who's UK based and in his free time goes to court just to observe.
grin grin grin You don't know me, if person no hold me for hand, I won't move. Anything police, case, court I don't get involved. I have phobia for them. grin grin Nigerian system dey somehow.

Don't worry, lemme keep learning from you here till I find someone to go with. grin

2 Likes

Re: Portable In Court (pictures) by folake4u(f): 9:38pm On Apr 03, 2023
Persephone1:
grin grin grin You don't know me, if person no hold me for hand, I won't move. Anything police, case, court I don't get involved. I have phobia for them. grin grin Nigerian system dey somehow.

Don't worry, lemme keep learning from you here till I find someone to go with. grin

Lmao. You sound just like my close friend. If person nor hold her hand, she nor dey move anywhere. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Police is your friend oh. wink Don't run, they don't bite. tongue

No wahala sha. I dey here gidigba.
Re: Portable In Court (pictures) by Godsownfc(m): 10:48pm On Apr 03, 2023
Massiveglory:
Portable don humble.

Meanwhile king of kano, kwankwanso today highlighted what Peter obi said about the just concluded presidential election. He even spoke more than PODATTI. He clearly said the election was rigged by INEC for tinubu.

What baffles me is that up till this moment, neither of tinubu or his boys( keyamo, ffk or bayo) has said a word to kwankwanso. Even online boys kept away from kwankwanso.

What is tinubu and boys afraid of?
Are u slaves?
Batist una de fear kwankwanso?
You love vawulence grin or what did you say?grin
Re: Portable In Court (pictures) by Tvoice: 1:49am On Apr 04, 2023
Baboon in d zoo, my guy com humble by force
Re: Portable In Court (pictures) by georgeakins: 6:25am On Apr 04, 2023
Massiveglory:
Portable don humble.

Meanwhile king of kano, kwankwanso today highlighted what Peter obi said about the just concluded presidential election. He even spoke more than PODATTI. He clearly said the election was rigged by INEC for tinubu.

What baffles me is that up till this moment, neither of tinubu or his boys( keyamo, ffk or bayo) has said a word to kwankwanso. Even online boys kept away from kwankwanso.

What is tinubu and boys afraid of?
Are u slaves?
Batist una de fear kwankwanso?

You go wail tire!
Tinubu is your president!
Re: Portable In Court (pictures) by 2016easy2017: 7:41am On Apr 04, 2023
This guy is an ACCIDENTAL FAMOUS GUY. it's gotten too much of him and made him look like he's above the law. He wasn't groomed for the fame and wealth. Any wealth you not groomed for, you enter into trouble. After serving prison terms, downwards nose dive his fame and wealth.

1 Like

Re: Portable In Court (pictures) by finallybusy: 4:51pm On Apr 04, 2023
2016easy2017:
This guy is an ACCIDENTAL FAMOUS GUY. it's gotten too much of him and made him look like he's above the law. He wasn't groomed for the fame and wealth. Any wealth you not groomed for, you enter into trouble. After serving prison terms, downwards nose dive his fame and wealth.
Na this part go pain pass. Time he suppose use create new songs travel out to perform, he go use am cool heels for prison. Anything about the police or courts is geared to waste a person’s productive years on earth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Damilola Adegbite Looks Flawless In Cleavage-Baring Outfit / BBNaija: Tobi To Present An Award At The Headies Tonight (Photo) / Portable: In Five Years, I Will Be Bigger Than All My Colleagues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.