Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,290 members, 7,913,665 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 10:38 AM

Bursted: Video Of Tinubu Breaking Fast With Family Is From 3 Months Ago (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bursted: Video Of Tinubu Breaking Fast With Family Is From 3 Months Ago (pics) (5323 Views)

Bursted: Video Showing Women Being Paid At Tinubu Bourdillion Before The March / Soludo Slashes Education Budget From ₦3.23 Billion To ₦1.1bn. Lawmakers Lament / Buhari Leaves The Prophet Mosque After Breaking Fast In Madinah (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bursted: Video Of Tinubu Breaking Fast With Family Is From 3 Months Ago (pics) by Rebuker(m): 9:53am On Apr 04, 2023
MICHEALADEX:

Stop spinning nonsense.

The one thing I have discovered about Nigerians is that, once they've decided to not like you for whatever reason, they will close their heart to reality/truth and shut their brain to sense. Infact, the truth hurts and offends them. Lol

Re: Bursted: Video Of Tinubu Breaking Fast With Family Is From 3 Months Ago (pics) by ShaqFu: 10:01am On Apr 04, 2023
Rebuker:

The one thing I have discovered about Nigerians is that, once they've decided to not like you for whatever reason, they will close their heart to reality/truth and shut their brain to sense. Infact, the truth hurts and offends them. Lol
this is exactly the case with many Peter Obi supporters

2 Likes

Re: Bursted: Video Of Tinubu Breaking Fast With Family Is From 3 Months Ago (pics) by press9jatv: 10:05am On Apr 04, 2023
Goodconcept78:
atleast he is more healthy than your father
A sickler and a drug baron Tinubu can never be our president. Clueless drug baron with series of charges hanging on his neck. Let him go to USA 🇺🇸 and be jailed. My dad isn’t a drug baron and also a sickler. Stop displaying your deluded State of mind here. Tinubu the clueless drug baron is a clueless sickler.

1 Like

Re: Bursted: Video Of Tinubu Breaking Fast With Family Is From 3 Months Ago (pics) by BreconHills(m): 10:07am On Apr 04, 2023
Rebuker:

So the question you are posing is this. Who are Pastor Oyedepo's people? How does pastor Oyedepo speak to them? Does he have any means of digital communication or is he limited to speaking to them in person every Sunday?

Any sensible person looking at that image you posted should ask himself these questions.
Re: Bursted: Video Of Tinubu Breaking Fast With Family Is From 3 Months Ago (pics) by Goodconcept78: 10:11am On Apr 04, 2023
press9jatv:
A sickler and a drug baron Tinubu can never be our president. Clueless drug baron with series of charges hanging on his neck. Let him go to USA 🇺🇸 and be jailed. My dad isn’t a drug baron and also a sickler. Stop displaying your deluded State of mind here. Tinubu the clueless drug baron is a clueless sickler.
Your sick father can't even clean Tinubu's shoe.

If you have any case against Tinubu. Go to court.

There is no case whatsoever AGAINST him in US

He is not like the crying baby Pandora FRAUD and failure Obi
Re: Bursted: Video Of Tinubu Breaking Fast With Family Is From 3 Months Ago (pics) by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 04, 2023
They are always lying
Re: Bursted: Video Of Tinubu Breaking Fast With Family Is From 3 Months Ago (pics) by kemzy007(m): 11:15am On Apr 04, 2023
Are you interested in learning video editing and making money from it? Look no further than this comprehensive course that will teach you all the skills you need to become a successful video editor. With this course, you'll learn the ins and outs of video editing, including how to use different software tools, add special effects and transitions, and create engaging content that captivates your audience. Not only will you gain valuable skills, but you'll also have the opportunity to earn money by offering your video editing services to clients.

Re: Bursted: Video Of Tinubu Breaking Fast With Family Is From 3 Months Ago (pics) by ruggedtimi(m): 11:19am On Apr 04, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Drop the TVC link here make we confirm something.

Bad photo editing. On the screenshots joined together, you have a:

1. snip of a regular YouTube bottom bar
2. plus another snip of YouTube shot
3. then lastly snip of twitter bottom bar.
twitter not instagram
Re: Bursted: Video Of Tinubu Breaking Fast With Family Is From 3 Months Ago (pics) by press9jatv: 11:19am On Apr 04, 2023
Goodconcept78:
Your sick father can't even clean Tinubu's shoe.

If you have any case against Tinubu. Go to court.

There is no case whatsoever AGAINST him in US

He is not like the crying baby Pandora FRAUD and failure Obi
stop displaying your ignorance here. Tell me why your clueless drug dealer Tinubu didn’t go to the USA 🇺🇸 all the debate and campaign period . It really shows the huge crime hanging on the clueless drug baron Tinubu head. He’s looking for immunity here. It will never be granted on him. Tinubu the clueless sickler isn’t capable to lead this nation. Keep on living in your deluded State of mind here. Tinubu the clueless drug baron is a clueless sickler
Re: Bursted: Video Of Tinubu Breaking Fast With Family Is From 3 Months Ago (pics) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 04, 2023
HardMirror:
can you give me the pecentage obi won in
Sokoto
Kebbi
Kastina
Kano
Borno
Niger
Kwara
Zamfara
Bauchi
Yobe
Osun
Ogun
Ondo
Ekiti
Jigawa
Kogi.
Oyo

That is 16 states
Put all his votes together from these 16 states and i dont think it is up to 1 million. Yet he won the election. You are pathetic. But the truth is most you guys here are being paid by obi. It is unfortunate many people have not realized it.
failing to get 25% from these states alone automatically put him out of the equation since the remainder will not be up to 24 states. Obi and his supporters are mmorons that aren’t even worth any sort of attention

2 Likes

Re: Bursted: Video Of Tinubu Breaking Fast With Family Is From 3 Months Ago (pics) by BitterTruth0001: 6:22pm On Apr 04, 2023
Front0lane:
You are shameless despicable and a foolish Igbo. Senseless lies no de tire your Igbo papa ni.

Who is this ?
Even my dog cannot be this stoopid .
That’s why you lost $5000 in forex cos you’re too stoopid . Your wretched life is guided and consumed by bigotry .
The best use for you is to be donated to your skull mining brothers in Ogun state . At least 10k for your empty skull should be something .

Spits .
Re: Bursted: Video Of Tinubu Breaking Fast With Family Is From 3 Months Ago (pics) by BitterTruth0001: 6:25pm On Apr 04, 2023
HardMirror:

You are a bloody liar. I saw videos from 9 years ago.

You’re from a generation of liars . Don’t project your wretchedness to this side.
I posted what I saw on my phone . If I am lying , may God strike me dead, but if I telling the truth , may olosho stab you in your sleep and may your skull be used for sacrifice .

1 Like

Re: Bursted: Video Of Tinubu Breaking Fast With Family Is From 3 Months Ago (pics) by HardMirror(m): 7:28pm On Apr 08, 2023
Spirit04:
failing to get 25% from these states alone automatically put him out of the equation since the remainder will not be up to 24 states. Obi and his supporters are mmorons that aren’t even worth any sort of attention
i calculated obi's votes in 18 NW, NE and SW states and the total is just about 660,000 votes that is 3 whole rejoins minus lagos. Imagine and he thinks he won.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

D S S To Arrest Peter Obi Over Treasonable Felony / What Is United In United Nations UN / Barcanista And PDP Supporters, 15 Questions For You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.