Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,391 members, 7,881,424 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:14 PM

6 shocking Things You Didn't Know About The World you live in - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 shocking Things You Didn't Know About The World you live in (793 Views)

Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' / Akure Explosion: I Didn't Know There're Explosives In My Truck, Truck Driver / Charly Boy Reveals Shocking Things About Deji Adeyanju In New Interview (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 shocking Things You Didn't Know About The World you live in by DannyWalker: 9:29am On Apr 04, 2023
You may say you know these things but you actually don't. You may have a little experience with one or two but you have never really thought about this or even paid attention to it.

And Please remember to support me by subscribing. Thank you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWNQX0KlA4g
Re: 6 shocking Things You Didn't Know About The World you live in by DannyWalker: 4:46pm On Apr 04, 2023
Please subscribe
Re: 6 shocking Things You Didn't Know About The World you live in by DannyWalker: 12:45am On Apr 05, 2023
Re: 6 shocking Things You Didn't Know About The World you live in by abobote: 1:00am On Apr 05, 2023
Rubbish, if you can't write them down here, forget it

1 Like

Re: 6 shocking Things You Didn't Know About The World you live in by DannyWalker: 7:59am On Apr 05, 2023
abobote:
Rubbish, if you can't write them down here, forget it
something dey worry your head bros smiley there are people who referr to watch than read
Re: 6 shocking Things You Didn't Know About The World you live in by DannyWalker: 11:09am On Apr 05, 2023
Please subscribe biko
Re: 6 shocking Things You Didn't Know About The World you live in by abobote: 11:24am On Apr 05, 2023
DannyWalker:
something dey worry your head bros smiley there are people who referr to watch than read
Na your head e dey worry pass, na de people wey get data
Re: 6 shocking Things You Didn't Know About The World you live in by optionalY09: 11:34am On Apr 05, 2023
DannyWalker:

shut up and write
Re: 6 shocking Things You Didn't Know About The World you live in by DannyWalker: 12:06pm On Apr 05, 2023
abobote:

Na your head e dey worry pass, na de people wey get data
if you don't have data you no need announce am na bros smiley

(1) (Reply)

Video! Reason Why I Am Supporting Tinubu.... Wole Soyinka / Patience Jonathan makes Wike Gorvernor - Dino Melaiye / Obi Brilliantly Answering Question About Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.