Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,099 members, 7,977,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 09:30 PM

4 Ways To Make A Woman Achieve N*pple Orgasm - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 4 Ways To Make A Woman Achieve N*pple Orgasm (815 Views)

Can Masturbation Ever Make A Man Infertile Or Have Low Sperm Count? / 4 Ways To Prevent Carbon Monoxide Poisoning In Your Car / Maggots Coming Out From A Woman's Head (Viewers Discretion Advised) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Ways To Make A Woman Achieve N*pple Orgasm by TheGistDay: 10:58am On Apr 04, 2023
For many women, penetration is not needed to achieve orgasm.

Apart from clitoral stimulation, nipple play is one way to climax and experience orgasm, this is no surprise as the nipple has several nerve endings that make it an erogenous zone.

Here’s what you need to know about climaxing from nipple play.

https://thegistday.com/2023/04/04/4-ways-to-make-a-woman-achieve-npple-orgasm/

Re: 4 Ways To Make A Woman Achieve N*pple Orgasm by Kodak9(m): 11:18am On Apr 04, 2023
Nipple orgasm doesn't exist

1 Like

Re: 4 Ways To Make A Woman Achieve N*pple Orgasm by Blitzking: 6:09am On Apr 05, 2023
Some women feel nothing via the nipple
Re: 4 Ways To Make A Woman Achieve N*pple Orgasm by LewisIsADog(m): 7:01pm On Apr 06, 2023
Kodak9:

You mean it?
Re: 4 Ways To Make A Woman Achieve N*pple Orgasm by LewisIsADog(m): 8:47pm On Apr 06, 2023
Kodak9:

Lewis you can't talk anymore? ☹☹

You've been banned?

Eyaaaaaa. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Don't worry.

Shey after one month, you will continue.

Take heart ❤.
Re: 4 Ways To Make A Woman Achieve N*pple Orgasm by LewisIsADog(m): 8:50pm On Apr 06, 2023
Kodak9:

You hate hypocrites, but have you looked in the mirror?

You're a very vile human being. A wicked, despicable and demonic person.

And you deserve no good at all.

Go and look for happiness in your life.

I HATE YOU SO MUCH.

I HATE YOU.

I HATE YOU.

I DESPISE YOU.
Re: 4 Ways To Make A Woman Achieve N*pple Orgasm by LewisIsADog(m): 1:19am On Apr 07, 2023
Kodak9:

Bad morning

I said I should tell you that you're a bastard and an unfortunate son of a bitch who will NEVER amount to anything in life.

Re: 4 Ways To Make A Woman Achieve N*pple Orgasm by LewisIsADog(m): 1:21am On Apr 07, 2023
Kodak9:

The deepest part of hell is reserved for you, Lewis

You will burn and perish ruthlessly

And after you're dead, your soul will never find rest

Pellskodak pellsnbayb
Re: 4 Ways To Make A Woman Achieve N*pple Orgasm by LewisIsADog(m): 1:25am On Apr 07, 2023
Kodak9:

But before you're condemned to hell and an everlasting torture by the devil , while you are alive YOU WILL ROAM AIMLESSLY

You will look for death and plead for it, but it will have no mercy on you

I wish you every worst things imaginable in life

I wish you disasters upon disaster

As you've chosen to be a miserable fellow, spreading sadness and bile to innocent women online because you think it is fun you will die of that misery and people will laugh over your death
Re: 4 Ways To Make A Woman Achieve N*pple Orgasm by LewisIsADog(m): 1:27am On Apr 07, 2023
Kodak9:

Every day that may give you happiness will turn into sadness right before your eyes

You will lose everything you've ever worked for

Fire will consume you up

You will be a victim of natural disasters and accidents. You will become a living dead
Re: 4 Ways To Make A Woman Achieve N*pple Orgasm by LewisIsADog(m): 1:32am On Apr 07, 2023
Kodak9:

Unless if I first looked for your trouble and attacked you unprovoked

I hope you wake up and check Nairaland to see these heavy words and curses I am laying on you.

Unless if I was not on my own, guiltless and you came for me

Even after you repeatedly came after me, I TRIED TO PLAY IT OFF, I TRIED TO be friendly with you and to make you stop

Literally begging you, but no

You refused.

You think it's okay abi

You think it is alright

You do not know what is happening to me you do not know what is going on in my life you don't know why I come to Nairaland, but that is not your business

To hell with being a good person

You simply hated me for reasons best known to you, using words on me and slutshaming me. Yet you as if you really wanted to be friends

If you're facing issues in your life does that give you a license and a pass to be vile to someone else
Re: 4 Ways To Make A Woman Achieve N*pple Orgasm by LewisIsADog(m): 1:34am On Apr 07, 2023
Kodak9:

You have gravely offended my spirit

You with your friend Victor and every single words you all hurled at me unprovoked and I will never forgive you

But I know you won't stop. I know you will not

You're a child of the devil and the only thing you know how to be best is being a troll and I will be here to give it back to you
Re: 4 Ways To Make A Woman Achieve N*pple Orgasm by LewisIsADog(m): 1:36am On Apr 07, 2023
Kodak9:

I know you will not rest until you die. smiley

Or maybe me.

So here's to a lifetime of enmity 🍻
Re: 4 Ways To Make A Woman Achieve N*pple Orgasm by LewisIsADog(m): 1:44am On Apr 07, 2023
LewisIsADog:

I know you will not rest until you die. smiley

Or maybe me.

So here's to a lifetime of enmity 🍻

Eviltwin pellskodak pells pells1

Go through this thread you stupid goat
Re: 4 Ways To Make A Woman Achieve N*pple Orgasm by LewisIsADog(m): 9:03am On Apr 07, 2023
Kodak9:

Omgggg. You're so pained. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

(1) (Reply)

How Healthy Are You? / Doctor Secrets . . . / You Can Save Somebody By Readings this Information!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.