Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,227 members, 7,919,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:24 PM

Invest In $a$amura Drip Account For Wealth Building - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest In $a$amura Drip Account For Wealth Building (186 Views)

Btc, Shib And More Alt Coins Sees Drastic Drip In Price [crypto News Update] / The Commandments Of Wealth Building / New Opportunities For Wealth Investment Are Left To You With A Good Vision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invest In $a$amura Drip Account For Wealth Building by wellsprings: 12:55pm On Apr 04, 2023
HELLO THERE,

Are you good? It's none other than your favorite wealth alchemist and assets multiplier for ODOGWU men and women, Omo yin Wale Sasamura Esq. My law office is at Ikeja in Lagos and I have the plug for premium assets anywhere you want it in Nigeria and even overseas.

I conceived of a wealth plan for aspiring millionaires and millionaires aspiring to the seven digits called $A$AMURA DRIP ACCOUNT - Will you buy into it?

The DRIP stands for DIVIDEND REINVESTMENT PLAN and one of the conditions of joining my investment club is that YOU MUST BE IN IT FOR LONG TERM or at least medium term (5 years minimum) in order to enjoy the power of COMPOUNDING INTEREST that the $A$A DRIP ACCOUNT is all about. Investment Threshold is N50k per month. The Wealth Plan involves trading in strategic stocks to multiply your investments and then reinvesting the dividends back to trade more strategic stocks. It is a WARREN BUFFET endorsed strategy that is refined and attuned to Naija economy.

Some smart young men and few women have subscribed to it and I can only imagine their wealth vault in another 10 years.

You can subscribe too. It's my JOY to make young and old MEN AND WOMEN richer than they met me. Give me a call to get my Wealth Plans Brochure to get you started.

See you in Bahamas.

WSO

(1) (Reply)

For Sale! 3bedroom Apartment @ Lekki Phase 1. Eunice 2348029562694 / Any Good Bitcoin Exchange Service For Nigerians? / Expert Traders, Please Advise.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.