Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:24 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) (80801 Views)

3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) / Cult Clash: Man Beheaded In Ilaro, Ogun (Graphic Pictures) / Missing Jimoh Bello Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ogun (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by SirLakes: 4:00am On Apr 05, 2023
If you think this will stop with Balablu as president..... you should wake up, someone who has been a deaf and dumb over issues like this in the last 7 years

In the coming days, Christians in Nigeria go fast and pray so tey their neck go long, this MM ticket go show people shege

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by lexy2014: 4:01am On Apr 05, 2023
steeltrust:
My friend fathers was attacked in ogun state in his farm last week. The old man was marched with cutlass, it was only God that save his life. The matter was reported to the police and they came all the way from Abuja and said there’s nothing they can do.

Imagine in this tech era embarassed Nigeria police said there’s nothing they can do. He’s farm scattered, all his hard work for months destroyed and they still want to kill him just because he told them not allow their cow destroy his cassava farm.

Where re we going in this country. Nigeria is sitting on a time bomb and a lot of people don’t know

Picture attached

to have those injuries and still be alive is a miracle
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by doyinbaby(f): 4:04am On Apr 05, 2023
Those that attacked him will be punished by God..... even their children and grandchildren will be punished by God.....they will pay for their inquiry....the God of vengeance will recompense them
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by lexy2014: 4:04am On Apr 05, 2023
SirLakes:
If you think this will stop with Balablu as president..... you should wake up, someone who has been a deaf and dumb over issues like this in the last 7 years

In the coming days, Christians in Nigeria go fast and pray so tey their neck go long, this MM ticket go show people shege

when people allow sentiments to blind their sight despite the obvious, what do you expect. 2015, people made the mistake. repeated same in 2019 and now 2023. i still cant understand the mindset of some nigerians. oyedepo was right though...the number of people/ that voted for APC has revealed the number of people that need psychiatric care in nigeria
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by kacheezy: 4:05am On Apr 05, 2023
He is lucky the dagger is not poisoned, those people are wicked men.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by SirLakes: 4:14am On Apr 05, 2023
dappydozzy:

All these brutal attacks has nothing to do with who presides the country, This fulani issue has being an age long issue with out government having any solution, An Igbo presidency cannot even solve it because of temperamental issues, which all of us are seeing post-election. Let us stop deceiving ourselves. Fulani herders /farmers attacks has being with us since 1999.Moreover,these fulanis are migrant from other west african countries, they are not the ones that have live with us for years
It has nothing to do with the president of the country you say.....ahhh shocked shocked

Was it as rampant as it was in the last 7 years, were they on rampage before now as it was in the last 7 years.

Problem with you APC zombies ehn, they will never speak the truth even with dagger on their neck.... maybe them do una witchcraft ni oooo I dunno.... ahhhhh God Abeg

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Iluvmycontr3: 4:15am On Apr 05, 2023
If God didn't create you with intelligence.... you can at least have some empathy or decorum.

This poor man might or might be an APC supporter. Does it mean you should delight in his misfortune?

Some of you here are cursed.

Exactly.

All I could see in most of their comments are loads of bitterness, anger, revenge, aggression, sign of illiteracy. stupidity and foolishness....... No wonder the country is in perpetual chaos!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by JooEeL(m): 4:25am On Apr 05, 2023
[quote author=TheFacelessMan post=122302085][/quote]

We know ur type na. Mockers of self-determination.

O ba furo baba e. grin

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Agadinaagwuofe: 4:26am On Apr 05, 2023
TrueNigerian300:

Keep quiet…what do you mean doing the Igbo
So if Obi had won it won’t happened again How many people have been killed by unknown gun men can you tell us please

You guys are just delusional losers and nothing more. If that fool had won Nigeria would automatically turn to paradise ?

It is still sad that you're not looking deep into the messy fvckfest these insecurities are degenerating. Infact those that are ridiculing with "I told you so" are not far from reality.Does that picture look like a joke? What point will it make to mock the guy back and dreaded Fulani militia is still roaring free in SW after such an attack. Let me be frank trying to counter those guys will only water-down the seriousness of these attacks and turn it political while people are continuously being slashed. Let the issue get the attention needed and I will say it umpteenth time the country has no business reinforcing APC.

As for if it would have been different if PO win. One thing that's sure is if there's a new head with his own calibre or set of different security plans and architecture, it will disrupt the initial laid down tactics which allows these set of attacks. The reason why these attacks are continuous is because the perpetrators have become too comfortable with the impunity which can only be changed if a new person brings about overhauling in the security mechanisms.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Chiffy: 4:28am On Apr 05, 2023
LAS LAS, NA EVERYBODY GO CHOP BREAKFAST.
SHAYYOOOOOOOO...
Tu nu nu nu nu nu nu nu nu nu.
Tu nu nu nu nu nu nu nu nu nu.

The beat just dey start.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by WithFact: 4:30am On Apr 05, 2023
Too bad.where is Amotekub?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Agadinaagwuofe: 4:31am On Apr 05, 2023
dappydozzy:

All these brutal attacks has nothing to do with who presides the country, This fulani issue has being an age long issue with out government having any solution, An Igbo presidency cannot even solve it because of temperamental issues, which all of us are seeing post-election. Let us stop deceiving ourselves. Fulani herders /farmers attacks has being with us since 1999.Moreover,these fulanis are migrant from other west african countries, they are not the ones that have live with us for years

It does. What emboldens them is simply because the security structures are compromised and there's no impunity which is due to the recent government. A new government will bring alongside total overhauling of the security system with different tactics and that will disrupt their already laid down operations. Let APC govt go and see changes in the way Fulanis are treated.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by SpartaOfLagos: 4:51am On Apr 05, 2023
Where is Helinues

The food una cook to spite the Igbos is ready

More go come grin

I hope most of you living in Ogun and Ondo will not abandon your state and farmlands and take shelter in refugee camps in Benin republic as it happened in Ibarapa grin

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Amumaigwe: 5:03am On Apr 05, 2023
TheFacelessMan:
If God didn't create you with intelligence.... you can at least have some empathy or decorum.

This poor man might or might be an APC supporter. Does it mean you should delight in his misfortune?

There can never be empathy for any person who went against all counsel and offers for assistance and still committed suicide.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by handsomeyitayo(m): 5:05am On Apr 05, 2023
Please send it to the page of ogun commissioner and dapoo abiodun, ...in their Twitter page

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Brushstrokes20: 5:06am On Apr 05, 2023
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it!... # LIFELESS LEGACIES undecided

The lifeless animal in human skin and his bloodthirsty brothers are all shades of EVIL undecided

Buhari is Nigeria's WORST BLUNDER!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Brushstrokes20: 5:08am On Apr 05, 2023
May Lugard continue to rot in the hottest part of hell for amalgamating cows with humans undecided undecided

Dammmmmmmmnnnn it! The doomed contraption is long overdue for DISINTEGRATION!

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Newnas(m): 5:13am On Apr 05, 2023
Greyworld:

You see

People like you are the reason this country is sinking fast. Call out the Fulanis for what its worth oga.

Forget the sore loser and try prevent the death of your kin.

I dont expect you to have the courage tho, even your leader couldn't even say peem. like what kinda leader sit mum and watch his kiths and kin murdered and remain silent

Now you are even defending them that the media brought them to light cos of buhari meaning they are innocent...

I should call out a whole tribe for crime of a few? That's the most tribalistic statement I've heard this week!

I will continue to speak against evil in all its form irrespective of tribe or religion. But I will never be a part of ethnic profiling.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Aldol: 5:17am On Apr 05, 2023
SporaD8:

It's all these reckless statement from y'all that made me realize that, had you find yourself in position of authority, you'd be worse than the so-called terrorist!
Did you have a biometer that scan people's political inclination?
Must every discussions be view through the prism of politics?
The roughly six hundred thousand of votes Obi garnered in Lagos were all from Onitsha?
What message are you passing to the like of Pa. Adebanjo, Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Falz and other SWesterners like myself who heartily supported and campaign for the Candidacy of Peter Obi: we made a terrific mistake?!
Has the politics of bitterness so much damage your reasoning that you turn out worse than those you castigate?

Your etes are just gettingckear, at least we wey support Tinubu won't feel as pained as you are now,that's why we were warning you then not to support these very bittered people because it will end in regrets. Even Benue that Apc won with a very very slight margin were still heavily mocked when Fulani herdsmen attacked them.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by engrchykae(m): 5:21am On Apr 05, 2023
Self inflicted
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Apili: 5:22am On Apr 05, 2023
This guys were lying low because they couldn't predict what was gonna happen during the election
Now that their master has been selected by inec
They are back to business
They took one of my guys life yesterday evening in delta state
While he was coming back from onitsha Market
They shot him dead and kidnapped the rest people
Who where on same public vehicle
Mm ticket is really a big threat to Nigerians unity

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Olumighty123(m): 5:30am On Apr 05, 2023
ProblemChild1:
You never see anything. The talk shock you abi. E just dey start. Na now una go see shege grin grin

Just because you don't believe in what I believe doesn't mean I want you dead nah, make una dey fear God, Haba mana undecided
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by goldmatrix(m): 5:36am On Apr 05, 2023
It would be worst with your new found love of muslim-muslim government. You people asked for.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by bn2murphy(m): 5:37am On Apr 05, 2023
This is a terrible attack.
The man is an old man and hardworking but may this wounds not send him to an early grave.
Does it mean the Nigeria Police can't protect us and bring the culprit to book.
Whoever Carry out the attack must be brought to book as soon as possible.
The local government and the state government must not close their eyes to all this happenings inorder to keep peace.
Am angered this could be anyone or known person.
We must be our brothers keeper.
steeltrust:
My friend fathers was attacked in ogun state in his farm last week. The old man was marched with cutlass, it was only God that save his life. The matter was reported to the police and they came all the way from Abuja and said there’s nothing they can do.

Imagine in this tech era embarassed Nigeria police said there’s nothing they can do. He’s farm scattered, all his hard work for months destroyed and they still want to kill him just because he told them not allow their cow destroy his cassava farm.

Where re we going in this country. Nigeria is sitting on a time bomb and a lot of people don’t know

Picture attached
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by darqly(m): 5:38am On Apr 05, 2023
The man is lucky to be alive. If that cut to his face was a few inches lower, it would've been fatal. I don't know why government is unable or unwilling to confront these herdsmen especially in the South where they are clearly not indigenous. Let's keep playing with fire.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Benchris23: 5:41am On Apr 05, 2023
Too bad wicked race
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by babydioku(f): 5:44am On Apr 05, 2023
This problem is supposed to be nipped from the bud once and for all, but it looks like we lost the opportunity to do so.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by godofuck231: 5:44am On Apr 05, 2023
They did that to your friends father because there's nothing your friend and the father can do really , cowards are easily caught off guard , and thats why they die a thousand deaths, arm your selves dummies

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by bn2murphy(m): 5:44am On Apr 05, 2023
Religion or know religion, the south west locals are not discriminatory but no thanks to people like you and the man who wants to govern Nigeria but prefer to preach in churches and in an ethnic market places.
May good God bless this country
TheFacelessMan:

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Epinbiz(m): 5:45am On Apr 05, 2023
Abeg naigeria na zoo

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix / Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby / Pregnant Queen Igbinevbo Raped And Murdered In Benin (Video/Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.