Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,764 members, 7,930,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:16 AM

Woman Narrates How Peter Obi Intervened When She Was About To Miss Her Flight - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Woman Narrates How Peter Obi Intervened When She Was About To Miss Her Flight (17386 Views)

Tinubu: I Intervened When Yar’adua Chased Ribadu With An Axe / Obasanjo: How Rawlings Intervened When Abacha Wanted To Destroy My Organisation / Ngige: Monarch Armed With Pistol Intervened When I Was Kidnapped As A Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Narrates How Peter Obi Intervened When She Was About To Miss Her Flight by Softmirror: 7:42pm On Apr 04, 2023
grin WHY ALWAYS MAKING A MOCKERY OF PETER OBI? WHY?! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Narrates How Peter Obi Intervened When She Was About To Miss Her Flight by Y0urUncle: 7:43pm On Apr 04, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:

You actually believe this drivel. Na molue wey dem go turn you back for mouth of aircraft that there is no sit. At the boarding gate, her boarding pass would be checked as against her sit number before proceeding to the aircraft so no issue of no sit for her.
According to her that means Peter Obi stood through out the flight which is impossible. Obidients must lie sha.

Okay druggie

1 Like

Re: Woman Narrates How Peter Obi Intervened When She Was About To Miss Her Flight by WhereMyLoud: 7:43pm On Apr 04, 2023
Character can never be faked. If you dont have it you dont have it.
Re: Woman Narrates How Peter Obi Intervened When She Was About To Miss Her Flight by Angelfrost(m): 7:43pm On Apr 04, 2023
Good one from the great man!... He should keep doing such acts of goodwill and setting the right examples.

Not the ones that start chewing corn, eating with beggars, helping direct traffic, buying and eating ice cream, etc, few weeks to election every four years!

1 Like

Re: Woman Narrates How Peter Obi Intervened When She Was About To Miss Her Flight by KanwuliaExtra: 7:44pm On Apr 04, 2023
The people’s PRESSSSSSINENT!!!! grin
YES DADDDDDY MI!

OBI?
75!
Yes DADDY!

1 Like

Re: Woman Narrates How Peter Obi Intervened When She Was About To Miss Her Flight by SuperBlack: 7:46pm On Apr 04, 2023
I think i have heard everything I want to hear in this country, there is nothing left for me to hear again. I hereby donate my ears to charity..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Narrates How Peter Obi Intervened When She Was About To Miss Her Flight by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 04, 2023
Everything is news these days? Whatever

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Narrates How Peter Obi Intervened When She Was About To Miss Her Flight by NothingDoMe: 7:47pm On Apr 04, 2023
Wanaiini:
Unpopular opinion:

Good character doesn't equate to capacity for good governance
Any examples to your theory?
Re: Woman Narrates How Peter Obi Intervened When She Was About To Miss Her Flight by Professor443(m): 7:48pm On Apr 04, 2023
Peter is the man of the moment and if you decide to suffocate your self from accepting the reality ,you are on your own

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Narrates How Peter Obi Intervened When She Was About To Miss Her Flight by KanwuliaExtra: 7:48pm On Apr 04, 2023
Agbadoninas are jealous of Obi's goodness as usual.

1 Like

Re: Woman Narrates How Peter Obi Intervened When She Was About To Miss Her Flight by Professor443(m): 7:48pm On Apr 04, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Any examples to your theory?

Don't be silly .
Re: Woman Narrates How Peter Obi Intervened When She Was About To Miss Her Flight by kunleham(m): 7:49pm On Apr 04, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:

You actually believe this drivel. Na molue wey dem go turn you back for mouth of aircraft that there is no sit. At the boarding gate, her boarding pass would be checked as against her sit number before proceeding to the aircraft so no issue of no sit for her.
According to her that means Peter Obi stood through out the flight which is impossible. Obidients must lie sha.
Thank you brother, I thought I'm the only one that that disbelieve this lamba. Does it mean Mr. Obi was on his feet thru the flight which is not possible?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Narrates How Peter Obi Intervened When She Was About To Miss Her Flight by KanwuliaExtra: 7:50pm On Apr 04, 2023
MetroLane:

I know why you're angry..... It's because you know Tinubu can't stand by himself, so when you heard that Obi stood throughout the flight.

Immediately your brain compared him to Tinubu and you got angry.

Just try drink water, you go dey alright.

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Narrates How Peter Obi Intervened When She Was About To Miss Her Flight by Billmos: 7:51pm On Apr 04, 2023
Elupp from bottom to bottom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Narrates How Peter Obi Intervened When She Was About To Miss Her Flight by economania(m): 7:51pm On Apr 04, 2023
Normal level as part of political marketing tactics. Irolabi yes party.
Lamba.

Yes Daddy nooooni

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Narrates How Peter Obi Intervened When She Was About To Miss Her Flight by jaxxy(m): 7:51pm On Apr 04, 2023
Obidatti
Re: Woman Narrates How Peter Obi Intervened When She Was About To Miss Her Flight by Skillsnigeria: 7:52pm On Apr 04, 2023
Noted
Re: Woman Narrates How Peter Obi Intervened When She Was About To Miss Her Flight by CaptainFM1: 7:54pm On Apr 04, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:

According to her that means Peter Obi stood through out the flight which is impossible. Obidients must lie sha

I believe it because I'm sure there are other Nigerians on the flight unlike some that uses private jets which that woman wouldn't have had any chance of even getting close to.

On the highlighted, I've taken several flights in the country that no ticket was confirmed. People bought tickets and we're just hoping to get sits onboard the flight.
On many instances, there were more passengers paid for a flight than the flight can take. So these things do happen only in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Narrates How Peter Obi Intervened When She Was About To Miss Her Flight by ShaqFu: 7:56pm On Apr 04, 2023
NwekeUG:
A woman has recounted how Peter Obi intervened when she nearly missed her flight after waiting hours to board at the airport, IGBERETV reports.

Uchenna Idoko, the Executive Director of Centre for Gender Economics in Africa, wrote on Facebook;

https://www.facebook.com/100009931575049/posts/pfbid025KyyV8rmGv3PKKx89kKjRmBhYjgsdibqjU5PR2HqYZRNzv1Ue61NiZgjFFWtdP8Hl/?app=fbl
let's ask ourselves what was the name of the airline and also, what was the reason why her flight was delayed.

Peter Obi giving up his seat for her is a noble gesture, but it still doesn't solve the problem of having these airline operators delay the flight of customers without even so much as an apology.

The prudent thing that lady should have done is to sue that airline. For how long will these company continue to delay people's flight and get away with it?

While I commend Peter Obi's gesture for helping the lady, the problem of airlines delaying people's flight will continue so how many seat is Peter Obi ready to give up before this nonsense stop?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Narrates How Peter Obi Intervened When She Was About To Miss Her Flight by IykeTheArtist: 7:57pm On Apr 04, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:

You actually should research what you don't know. Flights get overbooked quite often. Airlines try to maximise profits by overbooking or overselling seat spaces to cover for the "no-shows" ( those who end up missing their flights) Those over sold tickets then fill in the empty seats of those who failed to show up for their flight. However, in many instances, everyone who has booked for a flight shows up, and then the problem of the overbooked people come up, and the airline has to bump them to some other flight.

So, in this instance i presume the flight was overbooked. Everyone who booked actually showed up, so no empty seat left and the overbooked people had to be bumped (she was one of those).

Secondly, i wonder where in that writeup you saw that she said peter stood throughout the duration of the flight that made you talk about a molue. Peter stood up or gave up his seat and most definitely got off the aircraft. No airline, even in the craziest of the lost worlds will allow a passenger stand during the entire flight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Narrates How Peter Obi Intervened When She Was About To Miss Her Flight by onuman: 7:57pm On Apr 04, 2023
Godjone:
The haters of Obi are just some minuted cretin in the waste side. They are not up to hundred. Obi is loved by almost 80% of Nigerians. They can continue to hate for all we care. Obi is the president elect

Hatefilled Bola Tinubu inflicted hate on his supporters.

Make Yoruba be against Igbo, and vice versa, is their political instrument.
It's Tinubu's hatefilled heart against the Igbo which made him declare that it's his turn to become president of Nigeria, knowing full well that if it's turn by turn, it's the turn of the Igbo to present a president after President Buhari.
If not Tinubu's hateful nature, one of the other Igbo presidential materials in APC who formed APC with Tinubu and others, would have got the APC presidential ticket.
Tinubu's hatefilled nature that made him reject microzoning in the south is most likely to abolish rotation of the presidency between the north and the south, thus, nobody from the south can easily win Nigeria's presidential election again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Narrates How Peter Obi Intervened When She Was About To Miss Her Flight by splashbaby(m): 7:59pm On Apr 04, 2023
Yes daddy!...thank you daddy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Narrates How Peter Obi Intervened When She Was About To Miss Her Flight by NothingDoMe: 7:59pm On Apr 04, 2023
Professor443:

Don't be silly .
That answers my question.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Narrates How Peter Obi Intervened When She Was About To Miss Her Flight by DMerciful(m): 8:00pm On Apr 04, 2023
He will be announced eventually
Ceenachi:
If it was Peter Obi that was announced as the winner 🏆 of the just concluded Presidential elections, goodwill would have taken over the Nigerian state by now

One of my happiness in life is that I voted for Mr. Peter Obi
Man of integrity

1 Like

Re: Woman Narrates How Peter Obi Intervened When She Was About To Miss Her Flight by Ofunaofu: 8:02pm On Apr 04, 2023
Ceenachi:
If it was Peter Obi that was announced as the winner 🏆 of the just concluded Presidential elections, goodwill would have taken over the Nigerian state by now

Man of integrity

I shared in that happiness bro

1 Like

Re: Woman Narrates How Peter Obi Intervened When She Was About To Miss Her Flight by Ezewuzie01: 8:06pm On Apr 04, 2023
Like a thief in the night, he appeared; moving about in black attire like a bereaved person whose loved one has just answered the heavenly call. Behind his comely exterior is a bigoted soul: A stoker of flame whose aim is setting Nigeria afire on the woof of tribal and religious differences. He would pretend to love Nigeria publicly at interviews, gives false information and statistics; but behind the scenes is a soul who jumped into the fray of the presidential election just to put Nigeria on her knees.

A unifier he should be, who would unite a sundered country across tribes and religions, but Peter Obi turned out to be the behemoth of dicey religious bigotry. He would move from one church to the other, turning pulpits into campaign premises, while telling the Christians to “wake up and take back your country.” Really?

Is the Muslim-Muslim ticket the pretext on which the country would be taken from Christians? Are there not countless numbers of Christian-Christian tickets in the past and currently at state levels? The whole of the Southeast, South-south, and Southwest are currently led by Christians; have the Muslims gathered and cried foul that the Muslims should take back their country? Even in the Muslim-dominated north; are there not Christian governors in Plateau, Benue, and Taraba? Are the Muslims unwise for their tolerance?

https://thenationonlineng.net/peter-obi-a-bullet-well-dodged/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Narrates How Peter Obi Intervened When She Was About To Miss Her Flight by DeJoeee(m): 8:09pm On Apr 04, 2023
Do you know most flights have their business class and first class seats empty even when the economy seat is all booked?
Peter OBI normally use economy class but I guess He changed to first class or business class so the woman can fly?
Guy If I may ask you, are you human at all?

Sangoamadioha1:

2 Likes

Re: Woman Narrates How Peter Obi Intervened When She Was About To Miss Her Flight by Sijo01(f): 8:11pm On Apr 04, 2023
Ceenachi:

Man of integrity

One of the best thing I've done this year 😊

1 Like

Re: Woman Narrates How Peter Obi Intervened When She Was About To Miss Her Flight by ChineduAPC: 8:11pm On Apr 04, 2023
We know our ways, and of course we elluppee are super liar. I am sure this can only be sold to those who have not boarded a plane in the past. Let us orientate you a bit, once you buy your ticket, you get a boarding pass which carries your sit number. And no boarding pass allocates one sit to two people.So, if truly she had a valid ticket, her sit is automatic as indicated on the boarding pass she held. So, from the available premises, it can be concluded that this is another makeup story from the pit of hell. Those who are planning religious war created this to doze their trending hello daddys leaks. The woman should mention the airline and date. I tell you in few days, we will give the fact and what really transpire if truly there is anything like that. Don't forget a slay queen working in one of the biggest malls in Abuja and earn a good salary, had been described poor, to the extent that our party flag bearer Mr Pathological liar Obi wept openly. He claimed that all the lady needed was 75k to start up a business. Most of his good gestures are scripted to deceive and fool Nigerians. Tinubu will point to his achievements in Lagos, our brother could only count numbers on paper.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Narrates How Peter Obi Intervened When She Was About To Miss Her Flight by lordofreal(m): 8:12pm On Apr 04, 2023
Instead of peter obi to lap her.poor man have to stand throughout the journey. You people will always jump to authenticate any story that glorify peter obi.any story that dishonoured him is classified as APC propaganda. Continue .
NwekeUG:
A woman has recounted how Peter Obi intervened when she nearly missed her flight after waiting hours to board at the airport, IGBERETV reports.

Uchenna Idoko, the Executive Director of Centre for Gender Economics in Africa, wrote on Facebook;

https://www.facebook.com/100009931575049/posts/pfbid025KyyV8rmGv3PKKx89kKjRmBhYjgsdibqjU5PR2HqYZRNzv1Ue61NiZgjFFWtdP8Hl/?app=fbl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Narrates How Peter Obi Intervened When She Was About To Miss Her Flight by Guyman01: 8:14pm On Apr 04, 2023
Ceenachi:

Man of integrity

I can picture the joy that would have overtaken the nation. I didn't know how popular Obi is until I got to Kebbi State and realised that many northerners voted for him but their votes was not alloted to him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Forceful Conversion To Islam & Forced Islamic Marriage: Lawyers Petition Igp / PDP Secretariat In Nsukka Set Ablaze / A Member Of PDP Presidential Campaign Council, Hamza Haruna Joins APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.