Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,088 members, 7,967,043 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 10:40 AM

IK Ogbonna Reacts To Arrest Of Impostor Who Used His Image For Relationship Scam - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / IK Ogbonna Reacts To Arrest Of Impostor Who Used His Image For Relationship Scam (21767 Views)

IK Ogbonna Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Leaky Gay Ass Comment / Sonia Ogbonna Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup Story, Comes To Her Defense / IK Ogbonna Reacts To Marriage Crash Rumor With Wife (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IK Ogbonna Reacts To Arrest Of Impostor Who Used His Image For Relationship Scam by Larryndelaw: 7:07pm On Apr 04, 2023
Also give the advise to Obidient who said that the Terrorists who wanted to hijack the Ibom.plane last week was the husband of a TVC presenter on the morning show . The lady was subjected to abuse , attack and malicious statements by Obidient. Her family torn apart for something that wasn't True.
The Terrorists was never her husband and never related to her.
Just because she worked with TVC which is BAT station..that's the extent the Obidient can go in damaging peoples character

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IK Ogbonna Reacts To Arrest Of Impostor Who Used His Image For Relationship Scam by dangotesmummy: 7:07pm On Apr 04, 2023
nepapole:
How IK take get hair for head?

This guy bald pass me before na.
Na wig
Re: IK Ogbonna Reacts To Arrest Of Impostor Who Used His Image For Relationship Scam by Komu1048(m): 7:10pm On Apr 04, 2023
sad

So sad
Re: IK Ogbonna Reacts To Arrest Of Impostor Who Used His Image For Relationship Scam by Hassanmaye(m): 7:12pm On Apr 04, 2023
Caaz:
Lazy youth.
They re much on this forum,little wonder dem nor dey end well.
Tell your gender to be More smart, you can't find love online. Imagine sending someone 16m only to discover he's a prisoner! What a gender rejecting good boys for bad niggas
Re: IK Ogbonna Reacts To Arrest Of Impostor Who Used His Image For Relationship Scam by backtovillage: 7:12pm On Apr 04, 2023
I won't mention any tribe walai.
I will resist to shalaye
Re: IK Ogbonna Reacts To Arrest Of Impostor Who Used His Image For Relationship Scam by uptownemmygee(m): 7:15pm On Apr 04, 2023
Women will always drip for tall men either white or black women, I'm a living witness

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna Reacts To Arrest Of Impostor Who Used His Image For Relationship Scam by Funflipper: 7:15pm On Apr 04, 2023
nepapole:

Toupee
Re: IK Ogbonna Reacts To Arrest Of Impostor Who Used His Image For Relationship Scam by Rememberdeath: 7:23pm On Apr 04, 2023
But how come he was caught? After collecting 70k dollars? I thought they can never catch anyone doing scam from Nigeria
Re: IK Ogbonna Reacts To Arrest Of Impostor Who Used His Image For Relationship Scam by whichway007: 7:34pm On Apr 04, 2023
nepapole:

,i can fix it for you if you go pay me,
Re: IK Ogbonna Reacts To Arrest Of Impostor Who Used His Image For Relationship Scam by sniperr007(m): 7:52pm On Apr 04, 2023
Caaz:
Lazy youth.

Not about been lazy.

It more like get rich quick or greed
Re: IK Ogbonna Reacts To Arrest Of Impostor Who Used His Image For Relationship Scam by 3phase(m): 8:00pm On Apr 04, 2023
I thought this guy was bald before. Abi na me dey see double ni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IK Ogbonna Reacts To Arrest Of Impostor Who Used His Image For Relationship Scam by somebody1: 9:08pm On Apr 04, 2023
;
nepapole:

Lol! Funny you
Re: IK Ogbonna Reacts To Arrest Of Impostor Who Used His Image For Relationship Scam by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:03pm On Apr 04, 2023
Dats how one called me yesterday dat he's from opay, dat he wants to upgrade my account. D next thing i got a msg, then d idiot said i sud call out d otp code. I laugh grin u still a small boy in dis game. He said so u know watsup u come d waste my time nd he hung up.. Lazy youthsad u leave oyibo come d scam ur fellow Nigerians in dis hard time, D go swear for am. Very risky

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna Reacts To Arrest Of Impostor Who Used His Image For Relationship Scam by correctguy101(m): 3:44am On Apr 05, 2023
nepapole:

Lmao grin grin grin
Re: IK Ogbonna Reacts To Arrest Of Impostor Who Used His Image For Relationship Scam by Akoky: 6:57am On Apr 05, 2023
See the face.

Those who defraud others to live fake live shall never no peace in this life and in life after.

Meanwhile, please share this.
If you know these people whereabouts,kindly respond here .

They are on the run after defrauding many people of their cars and money using a company called Stelmat.
All Stelmat details have been deleted online.

Their names are Veronica Omolayo Mathew ( Vera Odili) and Oluwafemi Moses Mathew who claims to be CEO of Stelmat.

Re: IK Ogbonna Reacts To Arrest Of Impostor Who Used His Image For Relationship Scam by RosyIsBlessed: 8:16am On Apr 05, 2023
Always them from that race.
Re: IK Ogbonna Reacts To Arrest Of Impostor Who Used His Image For Relationship Scam by Successfulben: 9:44am On Apr 05, 2023
Money was what made the f*cking difference bro. Make money bro.
nepapole:

Re: IK Ogbonna Reacts To Arrest Of Impostor Who Used His Image For Relationship Scam by Laurene: 10:44am On Apr 05, 2023
Caaz:
Lazy youth.
What else do you have to show apart from your smelly yash?
Re: IK Ogbonna Reacts To Arrest Of Impostor Who Used His Image For Relationship Scam by EmmyMaestro(m): 1:37pm On Apr 05, 2023
YeyeGbami:

Na wig o.
He use top bond gum the wig for head
grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From Candlelight Procession For Aisha Abimbola By Nollywood Actors / Tunde Demuren Pictured With Thierry Henry In Lagos / Teddy-A Pictured With Joseph Yobo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.