Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,235 members, 7,897,219 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 10:29 AM

People And Bad Birthday Attitude - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / People And Bad Birthday Attitude (28618 Views)

My Wife Attitude Towards My Food / Married People And Their Sense Of Entitlement! / Woman Flees Home In Owerri With Her Children Over Husband's Bad Attitude. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by Darkmode64: 4:16pm On Apr 05, 2023
Persephone1:
This is gross.

Nigerians and their misplaced hardness. We are already in a loveless ,dog eat dog world and we keep killing every form of humanity in us with some unreasonable "wokeness"

Birthdays ought to be celebrated, it means you remember the day you were born and grateful for it. It is only reasonable to support or at least be happy for whoever chooses to celebrate his or her day. Life is hard and sometimes not worth celebrating if someone chooses to be happy and merry for a day, it is only expected of a sane being to atleast show support or pretend to.

When people send you pictures, it is to help you remember them. They shouldn't be the one to do that but they understand YOU ARE BUSY. It won't kill you to type shortest HBD if you are too busy or uncaring to congratulate someone who knows you and find you worthy enough to share their big day with you.

It's very ironic when people like you litter the internet and WhatsApp with pictures of dead friends or relatives inscribing RIP in different fonts and colours whereby you complain of them reminding you to celebrate them when they are alive. Na your type dey carry dead people picture follow undertaker. Nonsense!

PS: I don't celebrate birthdays big, I don't share pictures with contacts on my birthday either but I appreciate those who remember and celebrate me.

I just find your post entirely gross!
Birthdays should be celebrated, without a doubt. You don't have any claim as to how I would celebrate with you, though. The OP is talking about having an attitude of entitlement. Take Ielts you no gree. Keep embarrassing yourself

3 Likes

Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 05, 2023
Darkmode64:

Birthdays should be celebrated, without a doubt. You don't have any claim as to how I would celebrate with you, though. The OP is talking about having an attitude of entitlement. Take Ielts you no gree. Keep embarrassing yourself
You don't know how funny you sound at the bolded . grin grin

Your whole write up reminds of a 🤡
Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by FirmTR(m): 4:49pm On Apr 05, 2023
Tomiwasamuel:
Why must you expect me to wish you in the first place... I can send you a thousand good will message and still not wish you well

They will post your pictures and write good will messages, but actually don't want your progress.
Evil people everywhere.

5 Likes

Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by luluman: 5:19pm On Apr 05, 2023
Ishilove:
Unpopular opinion
The 5 likes you got against over 200 who supported the post proves otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by luluman: 5:20pm On Apr 05, 2023
Ishilove:

People are not mind readers to know you wish them well "in your mind". You will be judged based on your actions and inactions, and not on your internalised "good wishes"
Ofcourse, but must it be during birthdays? You can wish anyone well anytime.

1 Like

Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by Schrodinger2(m): 5:23pm On Apr 05, 2023
Samantha124:
I also don't like birthday celebrations and the idea of people posting me on their statuses because I may not even view them.

I feel like going into hiding whenever that day approaches because I really hate being the center of attention..🤦🤦🤦
On this, you're my female version, and replica smiley

3 Likes

Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by Darkmode64: 5:38pm On Apr 05, 2023
Persephone1:
You don't know how funny you sound at the bolded . grin grin

Your whole write up reminds of a 🤡
Clown? At least I make losers like you laugh. Once a loser, always a loser. tongue
Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 05, 2023
Darkmode64:

Clown? At least I make losers like you laugh. Once a loser, always a loser. tongue
You must mistake me for one responsible for your birth.

I forgive that. Go and sin no more.
Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by Darkmode64: 5:54pm On Apr 05, 2023
Persephone1:
You must mistake me for one responsible for your birth.

I forgive that. Go and sin no more.
Thanks for your forgiveness. Stupidity isn't a crime, so you’re free to go. tongue
Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 05, 2023
It's nice to know.. smiley smiley smiley
Schrodinger2:

On this, you're my female version, and replica smiley

1 Like

Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by Trendy05(f): 6:34pm On Apr 05, 2023
Though I don't like celebrating mine...

I make it an obligation to gift people close to me on their birthdays. They don't ask.
It's just one of the responsibilities of having loved ones around.

Life isn't that serious.

1 Like

Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by tete7000(m): 6:45pm On Apr 05, 2023
NeoWanZaeed:
Birthday and others like it are western culture.

You claim you are giving thanks to the Lord but it's business plan to you. Same as wedding these days

Where is it that the Lord gave u instructions to give thanks to him on your birthday?
Na so they invent Christmas and others

Nonsense

And where did God tell you to type all these on his behalf? They are simply your view, your subjective opinion.
Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:09pm On Apr 05, 2023
tete7000:

And where did God tell you to type all these on his behalf? They are simply your view, your subjective opinion.

The creator revealed HIS laws to his prophet and thus Quran and hadith from last prophet.. Muhammad
Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by merits(m): 7:37pm On Apr 05, 2023
IranianSea:

Shutup! Ode! I know the OP personally. He is better than anyone in your family. So, no sapa in his life. Na you suppose work on yourself with your poor pocket, poor upbringing and poorest mentality. Most of those who asks for good will messages, are very poor people. On my birthday, I couldn't even check all the wishes because I will be somewhere enjoying myself with men and celebrating. Better a transfer to my ASA than posting my pictures on your WhatsApp status.

If I be ode you be mumu.

Sapa level makes you dey think capsized🤣😂too bad😅

Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by Tomiwasamuel(m): 7:40pm On Apr 05, 2023
Sorry to disappoint you but I don't post pictures of the dead on the internet... I'm o trying to celebrate their death or what?
Persephone1:
This is gross.

Nigerians and their misplaced hardness. We are already in a loveless ,dog eat dog world and we keep killing every form of humanity in us with some unreasonable "wokeness"

Birthdays ought to be celebrated, it means you remember the day you were born and grateful for it. It is only reasonable to support or at least be happy for whoever chooses to celebrate his or her day. Life is hard and sometimes not worth celebrating if someone chooses to be happy and merry for a day, it is only expected of a sane being to atleast show support or pretend to.

When people send you pictures, it is to help you remember them. They shouldn't be the one to do that but they understand YOU ARE BUSY. It won't kill you to type shortest HBD if you are too busy or uncaring to congratulate someone who knows you and find you worthy enough to share their big day with you.

It's very ironic when people like you litter the internet and WhatsApp with pictures of dead friends or relatives inscribing RIP in different fonts and colours whereby you complain of them reminding you to celebrate them when they are alive. Na your type dey carry dead people picture follow undertaker. Nonsense!

PS: I don't celebrate birthdays big, I don't share pictures with contacts on my birthday either but I appreciate those who remember and celebrate me.

I just find your post entirely gross!
Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 05, 2023
Tomiwasamuel:
Sorry to disappoint you but I don't post pictures of the dead on the internet... I'm o trying to celebrate their death or what?

1 Like

Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by ucee64(m): 8:08pm On Apr 05, 2023
Apili:
I swear it's so really annoying
Today is even my birthday
But no body on my contact list
Knows its my day
I see my birthday as a normal ordinary day
There's nothing so special about it
If any one decides not congratulate me on my birthday I won't see anything wrong with it
The few ones that even knew where asking me for pictures
But as a local man that I am I don't take pictures

Not everyone that wishes you good on your birthday
Means well for you
happy birthday sir I wish you all the best
Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by mariahAngel(f): 8:56pm On Apr 05, 2023
EgusiShankly:

Old souls see things like this as irrelevant, meaningless - not something to be bothered with. You didn't send a birthday wish? the next morning, our relationship continues as before.

Try it with a female...Wa gba! grin

Apili:
I swear it's so really annoying
Today is even my birthday
But no body on my contact list
Knows its my day
I see my birthday as a normal ordinary day
There's nothing so special about it
If any one decides not congratulate me on my birthday I won't see anything wrong with it
The few ones that even knew where asking me for pictures
But as a local man that I am I don't take pictures

Not everyone that wishes you good on your birthday
Means well for you

Make impacts in people's lives, and they will be falling over themselves to wish you happy birthday.

When you touch lives, people will be thankful to God because of you.
Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by Chemlite: 9:26pm On Apr 05, 2023
PussyGalore:
If cannot afford to send me a gift worth at least 50K then do not bother wishing me happy birthday!

#TeamBossLady#

This your hole no get end.... !
Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by SeriouslySense(m): 9:45pm On Apr 05, 2023
smiley good, people need each other
Samantha124:
You sound like my family and friends, those people always have something planned for me no matter what I say or do... grin grin grin

My sisters have already started asking me what I'd like for my birthday this year..🤦🤦🤦

1 Like

Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by FirmTR(m): 10:11pm On Apr 05, 2023
mariahAngel:

Make impacts in people's lives, and they will be falling over themselves to wish you happy birthday.

When you touch lives, people will be thankful to God because of you.

This is where you got it wrong.

Most people send birthday messages only because of what they are benefiting from you.

The day you cease to be their benefactor, that's where it ends.

1 Like

Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by 1Sharon(f): 10:25pm On Apr 05, 2023
Lmaoo...People are cutting people off because they refused to post them on their birthday..
They're kids
Blame toxic social media

My gender sha, na we dey take this social media thing too seriously

2 Likes

Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by 1Sharon(f): 10:34pm On Apr 05, 2023
Karleb:
I really hate people who demand for things on their birthdays and it's always ladies and their entitlement mindset.

But unless you are a sadist, I don't see what is wrong with you wishing a friend or colleague a happy birthday, doesn't matter if you don't care about your own birthday.

As a lady, it's sad that you're right.

They ask for all these gifts just so they can stunt on social media. It's all for image gang, nothing more
Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by 1Sharon(f): 10:42pm On Apr 05, 2023
id4sho:

That's how one girl sent me her account number. No greetings, no reason. Only account number, I just view

Lol if they aren't close to you, just ignore it. Only give if you want to
Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by 1Sharon(f): 10:51pm On Apr 05, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

Which countries outside nigeria do you see people waste their limited time and resources celebrating birthdays?

If for anything, the celebration is even more common in Nigeria where many girls like you use it as a means of fund-raising.

There's absolutely nothing worth celebrating about birthdays.

If you must celebrate, do so for your achievements, not birthdays.

You're right. Nigerians love anything to show off. Lavish weddings, lavish birthdays, lavish funerals

And social media has given them that avenue.

This reminds me off the valentine period in Nigeria,such a toxic period. women posting red everywhere and thanking their mysterious partner online as if they didn't have their number

2 Likes

Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by jimcaddy(m): 1:00am On Apr 06, 2023
It's the effed up mindset Nigeria has programmed our brains to think like. Ladies see every situation as an opportunity to milk men of money. Meanwhile they won't ever give their own guy gifts on their birthdays o. But they love to receive and still make a big deal out of it. Just because my friends boyfriend bought my friend the latest iPhone on her birthday doesn't mean that me too, I should go and steal to buy you iPhone. Nigerian ladies see everything as competition among themselves. And we men too are enablers of these acts. Most Naija ladies are also very stingy. Yet they will be accusing me of being stingy. Maybe they should try and date other African men from other African countries, then they will know that Nigerian men are actually very generous.
Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by Jilo83(m): 6:39am On Apr 06, 2023
👉 pouring water or dirt on celebrant
Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by Tonytonex(m): 8:59am On Apr 06, 2023
Ishilove:

Hm, good point. However, it is a part of good social etiquette. It is expected of you
it's not everybody that have the time for all these social media of a thing.

Sometimes, people forget.
Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by ArcToyin(m): 10:40am On Apr 07, 2023
YourNextLevel:
Guy stop thinking and witting rubbish. Go and look for money, wishes will come by fire by force

Trash talk

1 Like

Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by caesymore(m): 1:09pm On Apr 07, 2023
Karleb:

But if we are friends and you care about me, you'd do things that make me feel good even if you don't like it as long as it doesn't hurt you in any way.

This is like claiming you are in love with someone but you are not telling them.

Does that still mean you aint inlove with the person
Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by Karleb(m): 10:36am On Apr 08, 2023
caesymore:

Does that still mean you aint inlove with the person

No. It means the person may never know you're in love with them, which is sad.
Re: People And Bad Birthday Attitude by TheSourcerer: 11:40am On Apr 09, 2023
sweetonugbu:
ok
how's your day ? Please don't forget to smile youhave a wonderful wonderful day smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Cute Daughter Of A Proud Afonja & Pretty Igbo Is 2yrs Today / Lovely Cakes in lagos and ogun state / Dehinde Fernandez’s Mistress Posts Customary Letter She Received

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.