Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,340 members, 7,888,077 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:46 PM

Nigerian Singer Sky B Welcomes Third Child With Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Singer Sky B Welcomes Third Child With Wife (2402 Views)

Nigerian Singer, Sky B's Grace To Grass Story (Video) / Junior Pope Odonwodo Welcomes Third Child (Pictures) / Opeyemi Aiyeola Welcomes Third Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Singer Sky B Welcomes Third Child With Wife by Daveofafrica(m): 9:24pm On Apr 04, 2023
Nigerian Singer, Palisade Ogunka popularly know Sky B and his wife have welcomed another child.

The singer made this known to Niger Delta Insider Publicist, Dave of Africa

The singer told him the child is a male and he is their third child.

Sky B is a Nigerian singer who became popular for his hit track "Ma Bebe"

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Singer Sky B Welcomes Third Child With Wife by TheboyGhost(m): 9:37pm On Apr 04, 2023
Congrats to the man...

Ma Bebe
Ma Bebe, you are the one.

You are the one that am calling...

Am calling babe, am calling...

My Babe girl, Ma Bebe ❤️

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Singer Sky B Welcomes Third Child With Wife by Caaz: 10:24pm On Apr 04, 2023
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Singer Sky B Welcomes Third Child With Wife by Kingray10: 11:22pm On Apr 04, 2023
I remember that year that year news came that he died, after that "pray for me track".
Re: Nigerian Singer Sky B Welcomes Third Child With Wife by crestedaguiyi: 11:43pm On Apr 04, 2023
that guy still dey shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Singer Sky B Welcomes Third Child With Wife by finallybusy: 2:08am On Apr 05, 2023
Once music no click, baby mamas na the next point of action. Dabull, watch yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Singer Sky B Welcomes Third Child With Wife by Sparrk007(m): 7:39am On Apr 05, 2023
My GOD so sky b dey alive all this while
Re: Nigerian Singer Sky B Welcomes Third Child With Wife by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 05, 2023
finallybusy:
Once music no click, baby mamas na the next point of action. Dabull, watch yourself.

You no see wife dia.. abi you wan just dey unfortunate

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Singer Sky B Welcomes Third Child With Wife by fortunez1(m): 8:41am On Apr 05, 2023
Ok
Re: Nigerian Singer Sky B Welcomes Third Child With Wife by Kojochyke(m): 8:52am On Apr 05, 2023
Congrats man.
I still remember the night we performed side by side. 21st Dec, 2021 in Delta State.

They call me Big Kojoe
Re: Nigerian Singer Sky B Welcomes Third Child With Wife by PerfectStranger(m): 10:46am On Apr 05, 2023
TheboyGhost:
Congrats to the man...

Ma Bebe
Ma Bebe, you are the one.

You are the one that am calling...

Am calling babe, am calling...

My Babe girl, Ma Bebe ❤️
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Singer Sky B Welcomes Third Child With Wife by Baronthecelebri: 5:51pm On Apr 05, 2023
Sky b that, music was not is calling..

(1) (Reply)

Singer Spyro Buys Two Mansions For Himself And Business Partner (pics) / Kizz Daniel Shares Romantic Video With Wife Amid Physical Assault Rumors / Emeka Ike Sleeping With A Love-peddler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.