Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,416 members, 7,881,524 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:19 PM

Brief Overview Of Trump's Arraignment. I Am Waiting For Buhari's In Nigeria - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Brief Overview Of Trump's Arraignment. I Am Waiting For Buhari's In Nigeria (366 Views)

How The US And Iran Became Adversaries - A Brief History (Photos) / Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) / White House Releases Transcript Of Trump Call With Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brief Overview Of Trump's Arraignment. I Am Waiting For Buhari's In Nigeria by Pinkybae: 3:00am On Apr 05, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XAzsgh2tfo

4Min overview of the Historical day.

Not just Buhari, every Nigerian president since 1999.

No one read charges for Trump in his golden tower. Despite the global humiliation, he respected the court, showed up, and plead Not Guilty.

I hope Nigerians elitists who loves to superficially copy America are watching 👀. Especially, when a national case that's going to but Nigeria and their judiciary to test is coming up.

Expect to your own peril the rogue and lawless country and their judiciary to be dignified in justice delivery knowing fully well the world is watching.

But no, they sold shame for their greedy pockets. United States remains the greatest on the planet.
Re: Brief Overview Of Trump's Arraignment. I Am Waiting For Buhari's In Nigeria by Jallotti: 3:07am On Apr 05, 2023
Tinubu also.

1 Like

Re: Brief Overview Of Trump's Arraignment. I Am Waiting For Buhari's In Nigeria by Pinkybae: 3:14am On Apr 05, 2023
Jallotti:
Tinubu also.

I totally agree.
Re: Brief Overview Of Trump's Arraignment. I Am Waiting For Buhari's In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:55am On Apr 05, 2023
When the majority of the populace will ask you " is he the first person to do it" simply because when they are given the opportunity, they will do worse.

The problem is not the leaders, it is the sheeple populace who can easily be convienced by tribe and religion and the insatiable hunger to just eat today regardless if it is poisoned food.

2 Likes

Re: Brief Overview Of Trump's Arraignment. I Am Waiting For Buhari's In Nigeria by Pinkybae: 4:07am On Apr 05, 2023
Ransomware:
When the majority of the populace will ask you " is he the first person to do it" simply because when they are given the opportunity, they will do worse.

The problem is not the leaders, it is the sheeple populace who can easily be convienced by tribe and religion and the insatiable hunger to just eat today regardless if it is poisoned food.

Totally agree my brother ♥️
I always say that our leaders are the mirror reflection of our people and society. They didn't drop down from the blue sky. They came from the society that thrives on corruption and criminality.

2 Likes

Re: Brief Overview Of Trump's Arraignment. I Am Waiting For Buhari's In Nigeria by accordadoga(f): 4:22am On Apr 05, 2023
In this Nigeria or somewhere else?

1 Like

Re: Brief Overview Of Trump's Arraignment. I Am Waiting For Buhari's In Nigeria by Pinkybae: 4:33am On Apr 05, 2023
accordadoga:
In this Nigeria or somewhere else?

🤣🤣🤣

(1) (Reply)

Japanese Man Spent $20,000 To Transform Himself Into A Dog / Algeria Backs ECOWAS And President Tinubu On Niger / French Air Force Violates Niger's Airspace ,Frees Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.