Stats: 3,171,325 members, 7,881,210 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:22 PM

List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership (85641 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Lists "Best And Worst Ministers Of Tinubu's Cabinet" / Tinubu’s Cabinet: Payback Time For Northern APC Governors / Ganduje, El-rufai, Gbajabiamila, Fashola, Jostle For Positions In Tinubu Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

Re: List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership by Encyclopedia1: 6:25pm On Apr 05, 2023
Uptheante:

But Igbo men like Orji Uzo Kalu, Rochas Okorocha, Dave Umahi, Chimaroke Nnamani, etc all contributed massively for his success.
Why are they excluded?
As una use senseless Yorubas to try take Lagos na so Tinubu use una leaders take Nigeria. 🤣🤣🤣

Re: List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership by mikool007(m): 6:45pm On Apr 05, 2023
I term all these as the distractions from the fact that this tinubu guy is severely ill
Re: List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership by Uniquekriss(m): 7:09pm On Apr 05, 2023
madridguy:
Is this a joke or what? When I'm currently in the UCL.

Lol, UCL has eluded you completely, beating Liverpool shouldn't give you hopes bro
Re: List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership by Stevengold(m): 7:34pm On Apr 05, 2023
Eniitankorede:

When will this wailing stop, Daddy?

cheesy grin

Shutup bulaba
Re: List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership by Enemyofpeace: 7:49pm On Apr 05, 2023
I didn't saw any Igbo name on the list. What happened? Are we not Nigeria?
Re: List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership by Enemyofpeace: 7:50pm On Apr 05, 2023
Uptheante:

But Igbo men like Orji Uzo Kalu, Rochas Okorocha, Dave Umahi, Chimaroke Nnamani, etc all contributed massively for his success.
Why are they excluded?
we've used and dumped them grin grin
Re: List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership by Ejikeecaso: 7:55pm On Apr 05, 2023
Omoawoke:
Some people still dey cry for Mandate when the world is moving on

I like this Jagaban ehn… lol, baba just know how to keep his enemies distracted while focusing on the bigger picture.
He left them confused, they were there debating CJN, asking for his whereabouts, etc
He threw one bone at them like a hungry dog to keep them chasing shadows

When he go their time to play again, he sent them yes daddy to keep them busy.

The most insulted and hated by some people will end up being the best president Nigeria has ever had

He was doubted, called all sort of names, mocked for his age, Muslim Muslim ticket etc.
But on the irony, he will be the best that has ever happened to Nigeria. He will surely deliver and unify everyone. I just too believe in Asiwaju and his strategies to make Nigeria great again.
He will make his enemies love him.
May the new regime be regime of blessings and abundance for me and every Nigerian including lovers and haters of Asiwaju
Keep on consoling yourself
Re: List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership by LastProphet: 8:11pm On Apr 05, 2023
laurel03:
All I know is Tinubu will better than PMB...

Even a fairly trained monkey from Ibadan zoo is better than buhari
Re: List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership by Alpharey: 8:23pm On Apr 05, 2023
The same people rotating power
Re: List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership by saajus: 8:56pm On Apr 05, 2023
Same old same old
Re: List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership by Ten06(m): 8:57pm On Apr 05, 2023
You forgot to mention Festus Keyamo
Re: List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership by topatee: 9:09pm On Apr 05, 2023
Racoon:
Just like Buhari, another attempt to recycle the same brigade of corrupt people that wrecked this nation. Meanwhile, make una no forget what is coming your way.
don't worry, we will recycle you 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Re: List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership by DoxxAnon: 9:47pm On Apr 05, 2023
Just another bunch of political non-entities
Re: List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership by Uptheante(m): 9:59pm On Apr 05, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
we've used and dumped them grin grin
😭😭😭
Re: List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership by okorogodwin4(m): 10:04pm On Apr 05, 2023
Omoawoke:
Some people still dey cry for Mandate when the world is moving on

I like this Jagaban ehn… lol, baba just know how to keep his enemies distracted while focusing on the bigger picture.
He left them confused, they were there debating CJN, asking for his whereabouts, etc
He threw one bone at them like a hungry dog to keep them chasing shadows

When he go their time to play again, he sent them yes daddy to keep them busy.

The most insulted and hated by some people will end up being the best president Nigeria has ever had

He was doubted, called all sort of names, mocked for his age, Muslim Muslim ticket etc.
But on the irony, he will be the best that has ever happened to Nigeria. He will surely deliver and unify everyone. I just too believe in Asiwaju and his strategies to make Nigeria great again.
He will make his enemies love him.
May the new regime be regime of blessings and abundance for me and every Nigerian including lovers and haters of Asiwaju
Tinubu is a criminal and can never be sworn in go and Mark it somewhere
Re: List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership by Melagros(m): 10:04pm On Apr 05, 2023
SlayerofSatan:
Nigeria is capable of painting itself black without any assistance from anyone.
The hunger, disease, poverty and wretchedness of the average Nigerian is something that is beyond the imagination of any fake news inventer.

Don't mind the motherfvcker
Re: List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership by Melagros(m): 10:05pm On Apr 05, 2023
greatiyk4u:

So nothing sure for you with all the zeal and dedication to Tinubu project of sham election ?

Same old wine
Don't mind the motherfvcker
Re: List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership by Owoino: 10:07pm On Apr 05, 2023
nazicartel:
If Tinubu wins the court case and becomes Nigerian president, The only person he should work with should be Gbaja. The rest should rest. Maybe he should consider Alake. The rest are just noise makers.
Re: List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership by Owoino: 10:08pm On Apr 05, 2023
Which court case?
The one losers are talking about?
The court case will die a natural death.
Re: List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership by Chi111(m): 10:10pm On Apr 05, 2023
Where’s wike’s name that sold Rivers state votes to him...
Hmmm still watching and waiting
Re: List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership by Spiff20(m): 10:25pm On Apr 05, 2023
What will they give to Daddy Wiks that rigged Rivers for them?
Re: List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership by Omoawoke: 11:48pm On Apr 05, 2023
okorogodwin4:
Tinubu is a criminal and can never be sworn in go and Mark it somewhere
m

You go still cry comot catarrh for nose
Re: List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership by Chazblagos(m): 8:36am On Apr 06, 2023
Please, I'm going through serious pains in my life.
Depression is killing me.
I feel like killing myself,but I'm just thinking of what will happen to my kids if I die.

My name is Ben,I reside in Ajah Lagos.
I have been been going through a lot in my life,I have been trying to be a man not to tell anybody about it, but I can't keep it to myself anymore, that's why I decided to reach out to people and see if there's any possible help I can get, I'm a Keke driver( Keke Napep/Maruwa) but my Keke that I collected on higher purchase has spoiled because it's too old,it didn't give me chance to save money till it scatter like this, everyday am always at the mechanic fixing one thing or the other till it pack up,for three months now, I'm stranded,no work.
Nothing is working for me,to eat is a problem, I'm losing my respect as a man in my house.
My wife is heavily pregnant, almost time to give birth,no baby items has been bought.
The Keke Maruwa that I'm using to work is no longer working, everything is just miserable.
House has expired for long, right now, I'm owing a one year house rent, landlord is on my neck,he said that he doesn't want the rent anymore, that I should just pack out, now, nowhere to go,all hope is hopeless.. no friend to run to.
I will be happy if there's anything anybody can do to help my miserable life before I totally get mad.
If I can get another Keke to work with now and fend for my family,I will smile again,
If I can get another apartment, even if it's Pako house,I don't mind at all,I will be the happiest man.

FCMB

Incase if you have some questions to ask me,or you want to do video call to verify,you can reach me on 08030720234 (WhatsApp)
Re: List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership by 77up(m): 11:33am On Apr 06, 2023
Praxis758:

People of capability, character and competence are spread and found all over the geopolitical zones. Choosing all his key appointments from one part of the country will be the genesis of Nigerians hatred for him.
He's already the most hated person after Buhari, I feel that's not important anymore, the most important is to have good results to shame his haters.

The competent and trusted people to me , you may never even heard about them so I feel he's good to select competent people he can trust.

May Nigeria succeed.
Re: List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership by wildikeman(m): 11:49am On Apr 06, 2023
Not one single igbo or south south person...it is clear
Re: List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership by Princewell2012(m): 2:10pm On Apr 06, 2023
Legitisreal:
Tinubu truly has nothing to offer, na the same consolation of politician he wan use his tenure do abi?

If fashola can fail after been given so much to work with why trying him again

Akume is another dunce, fayemi own is to amasse wealth, elrufai like seriously

Tinubu don't know about this. Somebody was just doing a guess work
Re: List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership by aalangel(f): 9:20pm On Apr 06, 2023
If my former boss, Ayoleke Adu was alive, it would have been his time...if Tinubu is sworn in.
Re: List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership by princeabdul(m): 5:59pm On Apr 29, 2023
Seun:
No Igbo person?
what’s the ethnic profile for ?

Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos / PDP Agent Rejects Victory As Atiku Beats Buhari In Adamawa / Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape