Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,218 members, 7,925,783 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 11:03 PM

‘i’ll Run Mad Any Day I Lay Hands On My Wife’ – Junior Pope Swears To His Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘i’ll Run Mad Any Day I Lay Hands On My Wife’ – Junior Pope Swears To His Wife (863 Views)

Praise Swears To Beat Brighto If He Comes Out From Bb House For Lying About His / Kcee And E-money Gift Junior Pope A Lexus SUV (photos) / Kwadwo Safo Jnr: "I Will Choose Jackie Appiah Over Juliet Ibrahim Any Day" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘i’ll Run Mad Any Day I Lay Hands On My Wife’ – Junior Pope Swears To His Wife by ololadeadebola: 5:51pm On Apr 05, 2023
Pope Odonwodo, also known as Junior Pope, has said that he is prepared to go insane the moment he lifts his hands to strike Jennifer Awele, his wife.

The father of three said this in an interview with The Punch when questioned about the difficulties in his marriage and the lessons he had taken away from it.

Click the link below to continue reading

https://www.drillogist.com/ill-run-mad-any-day-i-lay-hands-on-my-wife-junior-pope-swears/?gcu=4d54453d

Re: ‘i’ll Run Mad Any Day I Lay Hands On My Wife’ – Junior Pope Swears To His Wife by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 05, 2023
Sometimes these rugged guys we are so scared of loves right than those ones that appears decently and calm

1 Like

Re: ‘i’ll Run Mad Any Day I Lay Hands On My Wife’ – Junior Pope Swears To His Wife by Ireportlive: 6:13pm On Apr 05, 2023
But why beat your own wife that you married with your hard earned money from long list of other girls?!

After spending time to ask her out and courting her you should be ready to tolerate most of her excesses

1 Like

Re: ‘i’ll Run Mad Any Day I Lay Hands On My Wife’ – Junior Pope Swears To His Wife by Natbrowny: 6:24pm On Apr 05, 2023
Life has a way of making you do things you said you will NEVER do.

Be careful with your words papi.
Better still, keep mute or less talk in matters like this.

3 Likes

Re: ‘i’ll Run Mad Any Day I Lay Hands On My Wife’ – Junior Pope Swears To His Wife by Billionaire2: 6:34pm On Apr 05, 2023
Deleted

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘i’ll Run Mad Any Day I Lay Hands On My Wife’ – Junior Pope Swears To His Wife by Bahamas95(m): 6:35pm On Apr 05, 2023
Even me I don't wish to lay hands on my wife but will NEVER make that statement. Our tongue contains life and death, don't invite problem on yourself.

The woman could get tired of the marriage later and decide to frustrate him. Baba fit forget say he don swear and use anger slap her......Crase don start be dat.

4 Likes

Re: ‘i’ll Run Mad Any Day I Lay Hands On My Wife’ – Junior Pope Swears To His Wife by udede(m): 7:40pm On Apr 05, 2023
This guy just comfirmed himself a first class simp.
I may never beat a woman in my life but i also will not tell that to any woman. Its stupid naa.
An express permission for her to misbehave.

3 Likes

Re: ‘i’ll Run Mad Any Day I Lay Hands On My Wife’ – Junior Pope Swears To His Wife by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:25pm On Apr 05, 2023
no wonder some women believe they "can" slap a man, when they know beforehand that this man will not retaliate...

as i always say: no man/woman should raise their hands on their partner, but if your partner is crazy enough to raise their hand on you, give them the exact same medicine!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

“una Don Pass Waiting Una Dy Do For Public – Fans Drag Portable, Brother Shagi A / Could This Be The Reason They Want Seun Kuti Remanded In Prison (photo) / Why American Singer Selena Gomez Is Dating Rema

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.