Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,983 members, 7,973,387 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 03:38 PM

If You Won A Million Dollars What Would You Do With It? Honestly! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Won A Million Dollars What Would You Do With It? Honestly! (1664 Views)

Chadians, Ghanaians, Others Storm Nigeria For Dollars-the Nation / Offloading Of Dollars Triggers Massive Naira Appreciation At Parallel Market / See Billionaire Bill Gate's House.. It Is Worth $147.5 Million Dollars! (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Won A Million Dollars What Would You Do With It? Honestly! by jehosaphat: 3:05am On Sep 03, 2007
Esteemed nairalanders,
I have heard some interesting responses to this question so I want to bring the show to Nairaland. The popular answers are:
1. Give some to charity
2. Get married
3. Buy my mother a big house/car/jewellery/everything she ever wanted
4. Setup internet connection for my village
5. Treat myself, travel, buy a new car/house etc
6. Represent big-time/show off to those who didnt believe in me
7. Set up a scholarship fund
8.etc
9.etc
WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH A MILLION BUCKS??!!
Re: If You Won A Million Dollars What Would You Do With It? Honestly! by lovemajek(f): 3:14am On Sep 03, 2007
I will give it to you for keeping, I think I trust you.
Re: If You Won A Million Dollars What Would You Do With It? Honestly! by jehosaphat: 3:37am On Sep 03, 2007
Thanks o! About time somebody realized my honesty grin grin. Your word is your bond o! IF you win 1 million and I dont hear from you, grin
Re: If You Won A Million Dollars What Would You Do With It? Honestly! by jehosaphat: 3:38am On Sep 03, 2007
Thanks o! About time somebody realized my honesty grin grin. Your word is your bond o! IF you win 1 million and I dont hear from you, grin Remember we said HONESTLY. So for real lovemajek what would u do with ur million bucks?
Re: If You Won A Million Dollars What Would You Do With It? Honestly! by boysteve1(m): 4:23pm On Sep 03, 2007
jehosaphat:

Thanks o! About time somebody realized my honesty grin grin. Your word is your bond o! IF you win 1 million and I don't hear from you, grin Remember we said HONESTLY. So for real lovemajek what would u do with your million bucks?

send me ur account info make i forward 10% i just won a million, barao
Re: If You Won A Million Dollars What Would You Do With It? Honestly! by jehosaphat: 1:42am On Sep 04, 2007
Boy Steve,
Kada ka sa in Zage kutuma buro ubanka!! Mai ka sani da ka na kira mutum barao? In kana dey 10% za mu yi magana. In ba ka da shi ka kunle bakin ka! Ka na ji??
Re: If You Won A Million Dollars What Would You Do With It? Honestly! by naijacutee(f): 12:30pm On Sep 04, 2007
Hmmm if I won a tenth of that, I'd never ever get broke in my life again . . . grin
Re: If You Won A Million Dollars What Would You Do With It? Honestly! by jehosaphat: 3:11am On Sep 05, 2007
naijacutee:

Hmmm if I won a tenth of that, I'd never ever get broke in my life again . . . grin
How come?? How would $100k keep you from EVER getting broke again? I know of people who won $314 Million in lottery and 2 years later are completely broke and even owing ,
Re: If You Won A Million Dollars What Would You Do With It? Honestly! by adechuks(m): 3:33pm On Sep 05, 2007
I have come to learn that $1m is too small to call jackpot.
There are plots of land in Old GRA in PH that sell for about US$1.5m
Re: If You Won A Million Dollars What Would You Do With It? Honestly! by kingjaja2(m): 3:42pm On Sep 05, 2007
I'd give all of it to the oputa panel / the Yar'dua administration to help repair nigeria. grin
Re: If You Won A Million Dollars What Would You Do With It? Honestly! by naijacutee(f): 10:26pm On Sep 05, 2007
jehosaphat:

How come?? How would $100k keep you from EVER getting broke again? I know of people who won $314 Million in lottery and 2 years later are completely broke and even owing ,

And I know people who were given $500 and they never got broke again - Ever. Money is a tool, it depends on how you use it. . . If it gets into the right hands, then it's guaranteed to do wonders. They key is investing it wisely.
Re: If You Won A Million Dollars What Would You Do With It? Honestly! by lovemajek(f): 1:23am On Sep 06, 2007
am the honest person when it comes to money, but when it come to sex sorry I might cum before you even when we promise to cum together.
Re: If You Won A Million Dollars What Would You Do With It? Honestly! by gorociano: 3:22am On Mar 12, 2008
i'll buy DAAR communications share with it and pay tithe from the profit i make grin grin

did i mention i'll retire, get a very fast workstation and a fast internet connection and browse till i drop,
Re: If You Won A Million Dollars What Would You Do With It? Honestly! by nazzyon(m): 3:38am On Mar 12, 2008
I will 50% of the companies in my town and raise them.

Abi, na d tin wey u wan see b dat.
Re: If You Won A Million Dollars What Would You Do With It? Honestly! by Dodnextris: 9:37pm On Apr 15, 2008
3% to charity and will pay 10% tithe first to my local church and invest for the raining days and for children's children's

go for 3 months vacation
Re: If You Won A Million Dollars What Would You Do With It? Honestly! by Dodnextris: 9:39pm On Apr 15, 2008
give my employer 1 day surprise notice

(1) (Reply)

Anybody Heard Of E-cash Pro? / Does Anybody Have Idea About Piggery Farm / I Need To Know Where I Can Safely Invest My Money Online!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.