Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,085 members, 7,919,502 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 09:48 AM

Suggestions Pls! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Suggestions Pls! (973 Views)

Urgent!!!!! How/where Can I Get Blank Sweatshirts? *suggestions Pls* / I Need Suggestions On How To Remove Dark Spots / Your Thoughts And Suggestions Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Suggestions Pls! by Sharn06: 3:39am On Sep 03, 2007
I'm to attend an aunty's wedding on Saturday but I'm lost 4 what to wear. Any ideas? I don't want to look too laid back or too formal
Re: Suggestions Pls! by cuteass1(f): 3:18pm On Sep 03, 2007
Dear it all depends on what you have in your wardrobe, woulda been easy if i had a slightest clut to what you got but all the same

A simple, yet elegant gown always cuts the not-too-formal-or too-dressed up cake . . or a plain pair of pants with a very flashy topp would also do

Use simple but nice jewelries and accessories to go with the outfit . . and put up a nice hair do, or style if you already have your hair done.

Its not always about the dress, but mostly the person carrying it.

Hope the wedding goes well.
Re: Suggestions Pls! by omogenaija(f): 4:53pm On Sep 03, 2007
well when i go to weddings for the wedding i wear a cute lil dress causal
and for the reception i wear a cute native outfit

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Latest Trend In Fashion : / Pls Help Seriously / 21-yr-old Russian Student Covers Her CLS Mercedes With One Million Crystals!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.