Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:28 AM

Fuel Subsidy Removal: Petrol May Cost 195 Naira Per Litre (From 65 Naira) - NLC - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fuel Subsidy Removal: Petrol May Cost 195 Naira Per Litre (From 65 Naira) - NLC (10905 Views)

Petrol Dealers: We Can’t Sell At N87 Per Litre / Has The Cbn Policy On 65 Naira Atm Service Charge Been Reviewed?? / Petrol May Cost N120 - Okonjo Iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel Subsidy Removal: Petrol May Cost 195 Naira Per Litre (From 65 Naira) - NLC by HighChief4(m): 3:16pm On Sep 20, 2011
Fuel To Cost N195 Per Litre, Nlc Alerts !

The pump price of fuel may soon go  up from N65 per litre to N195 per litre, as part of moves by the Federal Government to remove oil subsidy.

But the Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC) warned, on Friday, that it would ground all the sectors of the Nigerian economy if the government implemented the over 200 per cent proposed hike.

Also irked by what it described as the slow implementation of the N18, 000 minimum wage by state governments, labour will, on Thursday, stage a mass protest in Abuja.

NLC President Comrade Addulwahed Omar who spoke on the planned hike, said it was provocative  to contemplate such policy in the midst of poverty, mass unemployment and insecurity in the country.

In a statement entitled: “Increase of fuel prices by over 200 per cent,’ Comrade Omar said: “It may sound outlandish but despite the serious challenges we are facing in the country from grounding poverty and mass unemployment to serious security, the government of President Goodluck Jonathan is being goaded into increasing petrol price by over 200 per cent.

“In the midst of mass suffering despite our huge natural resources and income, it is provocative for the government to want to further increase the price of petrol. In fact, this will tantamount to cruel injustice against the Nigerian people.

“The primary motive of this planned price increase is the insatiable greed of some politicians to get more money to squander; they see an increase in fuel prices as an easy way to access more of the country’s wealth.

“There is also the calculation to render the new national minimum wage worthless by embarking on a hyper inflation-inducing project like the astronomical increase in prices of petroleum products.”

He added that the government’s  stereotype argument of the need to remove “subsidy” was the same trick played on the people by the General Ibrahim Babangida  regime in the 80s under the  Structural Adjustment Programme (SAP).

He said: “Apart from hyper inflation, the planned fuel price increase will further impoverish the Nigerian masses, force more factories to close down and engender mass unemployment”.

Omar said Nigerians had learnt from the so-called deregulation of kerosene and diesel noting that the deregulation of petrol would only lead to higher prices, non-availability of the commodity and its control by a cabal.

He said NLC, would resist any increase and called on all progressive organizations including the Nigeria Bar Association (NBA), Nigeria Medical Association (NMA), the National Association of Nigerian Students (NANS) and professional associations to join hands with labour  to defend the  interest of the  people.

Omar also raised the alarm over an alleged plot by the government to sack workers  in the name of reorganising and merging federal parastatals and agencies.

He said: “As we stated before, the labour movement will kick-start its campaigns to defend the Nigerian people by staging a rally and street procession in Abuja next Thursday 22nd  September 2011.”

He said the non-violent mass action tagged “Save the Nation Rally” would protest, among other issues, “government attempts to increase fuel prices, the privatization scam, the electricity tariff gambit, the slow implementation of the minimum wage by state governments and private employers and the plan by the
Federal Government to carry out mass sack of workers in the name of reorganizing and merging Federal agencies”.

The Petroleum Products Pricing Regulatory Agency General Manager in charge of the media, Mr Wole Adamolekun was not available for comment on the alleged price hike.

However, a source in the regulatory agency told our correspondent that PPRA was not aware of any proposed pump price hike as at Thursday last week.

“I don’t know where you got your story from, the federal government has not issued any directive on that as of  (Thursday) the price remained as it is” the source stated.

http://www.tribune.com.ng/sat/index.php/front-page-articles/5309-fuel-to-cost-n195-per-litre-nlc-alerts.html
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Petrol May Cost 195 Naira Per Litre (From 65 Naira) - NLC by aljharem3: 3:33pm On Sep 20, 2011
The government should not remove the subside

what is wrong with this Iweala of a woman angry

let them not try it o. if u do not want this country to go haywire

the so call default prime minister Jonathan made will destroy this country with her craze ideas of removing subsidies

the increased the fuel price by 200% and increased the minimum wage by 100%

is there any sense in that ?
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Petrol May Cost 195 Naira Per Litre (From 65 Naira) - NLC by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 20, 2011
And this would be madness of the highest order. I fill my tank now at about N3400 0r N3,500 evry two weeks.

Now its gonna be close to 200% increased cry cry cry cry cry cry

pathetic
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Petrol May Cost 195 Naira Per Litre (From 65 Naira) - NLC by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 20, 2011
This is the advice of Okojo iweala. the best 'economist' in the world. pathetic
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Petrol May Cost 195 Naira Per Litre (From 65 Naira) - NLC by abhosts(m): 3:37pm On Sep 20, 2011
Unsubsidized Petrol cannot cost N195 per litter. Diesel is completely deregulated and it costs far less than that, whereas, it is actually a more expensive commodity compared to Petrol.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Petrol May Cost 195 Naira Per Litre (From 65 Naira) - NLC by maclatunji: 3:38pm On Sep 20, 2011
This must be extreme Fresh Air!
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Petrol May Cost 195 Naira Per Litre (From 65 Naira) - NLC by goggs(m): 3:42pm On Sep 20, 2011
if the money were to be judiciously used it would reverse the capital funding deficits in the country but alas too many leakages in the system.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Petrol May Cost 195 Naira Per Litre (From 65 Naira) - NLC by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 20, 2011
Haba Oga Jona, sofly sofly o.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Petrol May Cost 195 Naira Per Litre (From 65 Naira) - NLC by aljharem3: 3:44pm On Sep 20, 2011
toba:

And this would be madness of the highest order. I fill my tank now at about N3400 0r N3,500 evry two weeks.

Now its gonna be close to 200% increased cry cry cry cry cry cry

pathetic

can u imagine

I think this Iweala ojonko has her head in the clouds

does she think everyone is as rich as her ? and her PDP thieves

this must be fresh air indeed

this is what majority of u people voted for angry angry angry
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Petrol May Cost 195 Naira Per Litre (From 65 Naira) - NLC by Dawdy(m): 3:45pm On Sep 20, 2011
Fresh Air or Destructive Wind?
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Petrol May Cost 195 Naira Per Litre (From 65 Naira) - NLC by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 20, 2011
abhosts:

Unsubsidized Petrol cannot cost N195 per litter. Diesel is completely deregulated and it costs far less than that, whereas, it actually a more expensive commodity compared to Petrol.

Yes can u pls tell us the price of diesel as at today 20th september 2011?
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Petrol May Cost 195 Naira Per Litre (From 65 Naira) - NLC by executinal(m): 3:47pm On Sep 20, 2011
Not possible
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Petrol May Cost 195 Naira Per Litre (From 65 Naira) - NLC by badmrkt(m): 3:47pm On Sep 20, 2011
i feel so  embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed.these guys are really taking us for granted.is high time we staged war against them.for God sake,why hiking fuel prize simply because of mere N18,000 minimum wage that can't even afford  the poorest man a pot of soup?we better act fast before it'll be too late.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Petrol May Cost 195 Naira Per Litre (From 65 Naira) - NLC by BIGERBOY1: 3:47pm On Sep 20, 2011
Hasnt it dawned on these adam smith wannabes that the laizes fare and brethonwoods economics has failed even the founding economies. From the eurozone to the americas its a mess. I guess nigeria will become the new greece
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Petrol May Cost 195 Naira Per Litre (From 65 Naira) - NLC by Okijajuju1(m): 3:50pm On Sep 20, 2011
I support it, Deregulate the darn thing and lets see how much development we see
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Petrol May Cost 195 Naira Per Litre (From 65 Naira) - NLC by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 20, 2011
badmrkt:

i feel so  embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed.these guys are really taking us for granted.is high time we staged war against them.for God sake,why hiking fuel prize simply because of mere N18,000 minimum wage that can't even afford  the poorest man a pot of soup?we better act fast before it'll be too late.

With N18000 minimum wage, transport equals N7,000  per month. Now transport will be more than salary. pathetic cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Petrol May Cost 195 Naira Per Litre (From 65 Naira) - NLC by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 20, 2011
Okija_juju:

I support it, Deregulate the darn thing and lets see how much development we see

sir. pls ans me. Do u work and feed pple or u are being fed?
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Petrol May Cost 195 Naira Per Litre (From 65 Naira) - NLC by GMcompere: 3:55pm On Sep 20, 2011
"I am one of you"
" I never put on shoes"

Fresh Bombings
Fresh Sacking of Appeal court Justice
Fresh Jury over his case (in court) with opposition party
Fresh Pump Price
Nigerians must get ready for more FRESHNESS  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Fresh Air cool
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Petrol May Cost 195 Naira Per Litre (From 65 Naira) - NLC by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 20, 2011
jhahahahaha, Nigerians suffer suffer and smiling! Maybe this will make the citizens revolt! Lets wait and see. Govt. Keeps slapping the masses across the face left and right with gross corruption and now in your face gas price hike!
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Petrol May Cost 195 Naira Per Litre (From 65 Naira) - NLC by Lilnikee(m): 3:57pm On Sep 20, 2011
OMG ,
This is real poverty.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Petrol May Cost 195 Naira Per Litre (From 65 Naira) - NLC by silibaba: 4:00pm On Sep 20, 2011
make fed govt no try am oooooooooooooooooooo
nepa is not helping out mattaz not to to talk of hike in price of fuel
9ja grin will go ,
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Petrol May Cost 195 Naira Per Litre (From 65 Naira) - NLC by whosefault(f): 4:08pm On Sep 20, 2011
free thing dey kill thats why Nigeria remains the way we are today. let them remove subsidy, and use the money to pay minimum wage. the stupid NLC is the cause of all the menace. government, increase salary, government give us road, government give us light
dont increase fuel
dont increase electricity tarrif
dont increase tax
where will they get the money from??
think,
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Petrol May Cost 195 Naira Per Litre (From 65 Naira) - NLC by maclatunji: 4:10pm On Sep 20, 2011
GMcompere:

"I am one of you"
" I never put on shoes"

Fresh Bombings
Fresh Pump Price
Nigerians must get ready for more FRESHNESS  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Fresh Air cool

Dear GEJ, I hereby dub thee DR. FRESH AIR!
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Petrol May Cost 195 Naira Per Litre (From 65 Naira) - NLC by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 20, 2011
[size=25pt]SEUN AND MUKINA2

THIS TOPIC APPEARS TWICE ON THE HOME PAGE>

MUKINA2 POSTED IT FIRST.

SEUN REMOVE UR OWN ABEG[/size]
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Petrol May Cost 195 Naira Per Litre (From 65 Naira) - NLC by Okijajuju1(m): 4:12pm On Sep 20, 2011
toba:

sir. pls ans me. Do u work and feed pple or u are being fed?

Sir, I indeed do work, pay fees and bills, own two cars but cant say I feed anyone at the moment, So Sir, could you please tell me why you ask? Thanks
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Petrol May Cost 195 Naira Per Litre (From 65 Naira) - NLC by pinkrex(m): 4:19pm On Sep 20, 2011
Im sorry to say but God will stop polishing the lives of these our politicians undecided undecided undecided undecided

Sending poor people managing to survive to half dug grave sad sad sad cry cry cry
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Petrol May Cost 195 Naira Per Litre (From 65 Naira) - NLC by Greenslim: 4:19pm On Sep 20, 2011
If they remove the subsidy the economy will still remain the same.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Petrol May Cost 195 Naira Per Litre (From 65 Naira) - NLC by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 20, 2011
Okija_juju:

Sir, I indeed do work, pay fees and bills, own two cars but cant say I feed anyone at the moment,  So Sir, could you please tell me why you ask? Thanks

Why then do u support deregulation that may increase hardship? do u know what it would cost to fuel one of ur cars should the pump price be increased to N195/litre?
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Petrol May Cost 195 Naira Per Litre (From 65 Naira) - NLC by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 20, 2011
GMcompere:

"I am one of you"
" I never put on shoes"

Fresh Bombings
Fresh Pump Price

Fresh Air cool

Dumb ass, pls read this - the black man's trouble is that he doesnt read

100 Days of Promising Less and Delivering More: The Jonathan Transformational Agenda

Monday, 05 September 2011 22:29    Written By The Presidency, Abuja    Hits: 376        

DOWNLOAD THE POWERPOINT PRESENTATION

Introduction

In his inauguration speech of May 29th, 2011 President Jonathan promised  that he will "never, never let " Nigerians down. As his administration clocks 100 days, here are some highlights of the achievements of the President and his team in a continuing fulfillment of Mr. President's promise to "never let" Nigerians down.

Deepening National Cohesiveness & Rule of Law

National Cohesiveness: After his victory at the April polls, President Jonathan was magnanimous in victory, sending emissaries nation-wide to get the buy in from all stake holders in the Nigeria Project. As a result of president Jonathan's commitment to electoral reform, the April Elections were adjudged the freest and fairest elections in Nigeria since the return to civil rule in 1999 as attested to by local and international observers a fact so apparent that all major opposition parties with the exception of one have publicly accepted President Jonathan’s victory.
Reduction in Election Disputes: By close of submission of election petitions it was established they had dropped by almost 80% from the 2007 figures.
Rule of Law: In the last 100 days this administration has obeyed all court judgments and respected the doctrine of Separation of Powers by not interfering in other arms of government.
Trade & Investment

The National Automobile Council established an Automotive Development Fund to provide long term loans to resuscitate the automobile industry and generate jobs.
A machinery is now in place for the establishment of 37 Skills Acquisition Centers nationwide.
Approval for genuine foreign investors to obtain visas at the point of entry to facilitate FDI investments.
Completion of Model Skills Training Centers in Abuja-a collaboration between the Industrial Training Fund and the Institute for Technical Education, Singapore, first of its kind in Nigeria
Establishment of the Nigerian Vehicle Credit Purchase scheme.
Began process of establishing a World Trade & International Business Center in Lagos.
Commencement of the process for backward integration in Sugar & Rice Production to ensure self sufficiency.
Launch of the Campaign Against the Importation of  Sub Standard Products.
The Economy

Expansion of the Oil Sector:
Boosted by the overwhelming success of the Amnesty Programme of the current administration, Nigeria's oil production expanded by 20% and she reclaimed her former position as Africa's largest oil exporter which she had hitherto lost to Angola.
Nigeria set a new record by being recognized by OPEC in the month of July as the second largest oil exporter in the cartel second only to Saudi Arabia. It is the first time Nigeria has recorded such a feat.
Inflation Rate Down:
Inflation rate has been reducing as the administration enforces tighter fiscal policies. In June the Consumer Price Index revealed an inflation rate of 10.2% which dropped to 9.4% in July being the lowest rate in the last four years.
Foreign Reserves Rises by 10% to $34 Billion
GDP Growth Rate Holds Firm: Nigeria's GDP growth rate month over month has continued to grow from 6.7% in May to 6.9% in July of 2011.
Top Investment Destination: Nigeria has been declared one of the top three investment destinations of choice in Africa (number 2) by the independent Africa Business Panel in The Netherlands.
Infrastructure

Power Generation:
The President approved the pioneer board for the Nigeria Bulk Electricity Trading (NEBT) Plc, in an effort to stabilize power supply by facilitating smooth operations between independent power producers and distribution companies.
Nigeria now generates power at her highest level ever.
Mass Transit Train Services: The Nigerian Railway Corporation has commenced Mass Transit Train Services in five out of the six geo-political zones with the sixth zone coming on stream before the end of the year.
Nigerian Sovereign Investment Authority: With the establishment of the NSIA, the President facilitated direct investments into infrastructure with the priority areas being Power and Roads.
Road Projects:
The current administration approved funds for the rehabilitation of the   East – West road in Nigeria in order to facilitate transportation of goods and services around the country.
The Federal Government also awarded contracts for various road projects across the country whose impact will soon be felt nationwide.
Launch of the NigeriaSat-2 and NigeriaSat-X Satellites:
Nigeria launched two satellites in August 2011. These satellites were designed and built by Nigerian Engineers/Scientists in conjunction with British Scientists and will help expand Internet Bandwidth, monitor the weather and provide early warning to prevent natural disasters like floods, crop monitoring and urban planning.

Access to Justice

Setting up of a 12-man Justice Sector Reform Implementation Committee to ensure the implementation of various reform that have been articulated and widen access to justice.
Mr. President assented to several bills to increase access to justice including; The Human Rights Amendment Act, 2011; Legal Aid Amendment Act, 2011; The Evidence Act (which has simplified the process of collating evidence in our legal system)
Ensured compliance with court judgments, especially with regard to payment of judgment debts.
Repatriation of looted funds to the country. The sum of 22.5 million Pounds sterling were recovered from the Isle of Jersey, U.K.
Increased focus on Legislative Advocacy via a host of pending bills designed to enhance the welfare of Nigerians
Freedom of Information Bill. The President signed the FOI Bill, thereby showing his commitment to lifting the veil covering governance and deepening participatory democracy. Already there have been tangible benefits with the first FOI case instituted in court and the recent declassification of hitherto classified information. The framework for compliance of the FOI Act has been prepared by the Office of the AGF for gazetting, after inputs from critical stakeholders.
Pro-Youth and People Policy

Intervention in Pricing and Distribution.
The President introduced the unique policy of intervening in the pricing of kerosene by engaging with the Private Sector and the price reduced within the first 100 days between May and September, 2011.
He also introduced the KeroDirect policy of selling kerosene direct to end users essentially cutting out the bottlenecks in the distribution system. This successful scheme has reduced the artificial scarcity of the product hitherto faced by the Nigerian masses.
Allowance Increase for Youth Corps Members:
In recognizing the sacrifices of our youth corps members, the President approved the upward review of their allowances from 9,700 Naira to 19,800 Naira.
Minimum Wage Increase for Nigerian Workers:
The President approved an increase in the minimum wage earned by the Nigerian worker to 18,900 Naira monthly. This is in line with his belief that Nigerian workers deserves to earn more as compensation for the efforts they put into advancing our society.
A Positive Gender Agenda

35% Slot For Women
President Jonathan took the unique step of proactively reserving 35% of cabinet positions for women. Despite immense pressures, Mr. President held firm and has so far given women  31% slot as far as Ministerial positions are concerned.  As a man of his words, when you add female Advisers, Senior Special Assistants and Assistants to be appointed, that figure will certainly rise to 35%.  This is more than the recommended gender representation ratio of 30% in the Beijing document.
Merit was the yard-stick in filling these slots with President Jonathan appointing only the best.
Security

Deepening Security and expanding Peace in Nigeria
Peace has been sustained in the Niger Delta, Militants are in training or engaging in worthwhile ventures.
Drastic reduction in kidnapping in the South East with the implementation of President Jonathan’s order on the establishment of the 14 Brigade of the Nigerian army in Ohafia, Abia state.
Investments in Facilities for an Intelligence-Based Security Approach.
Maritime Safety has been ensured and stabilized in the last 100 days.
Planning

Working Smarter Not Just Harder
Retreats and workshops were organized for the cabinet to rub minds and enhance synergy within the administration.
To give effect to Mr. President’s statement that improving the economy and creating jobs is of the highest priority to this administration, a 15-man Economic Implementation Team was put in place under the Chairmanship of President Jonathan to include a coordinating minister for the economy, Mrs. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, two governors including opposition party governor, Peter Obi of Anambra (Honorary Presidential Adviser on Finance) and Governor Murtala Nyako of Adamawa (Honorary Presidential Adviser on Agriculture). Another innovation was the inclusion of the Private sector with the membership of Captains of Industry including Alh. Aliko Dangote, Mr. Atedo Peterside as well as the President of the Nigerian Economic Society.
Foreign Policy

Review of Nigeria’s Foreign Policy: Nigeria’s foreign policy was reviewed to reflect a “citizen-focused” foreign policy designed in the      words of President Jonathan to “accord this vision of defending the dignity of humanity the      highest priority" and link foreign policy to domestic  policy while placing a greater emphasis on         economic diplomacy.
Nigeria Hosts The World:

In the last 100 days, President Jonathan has further cemented Nigeria's position as the regional leader in West Africa as well as in Africa by receiving the British Prime Minister, David Cameron and the German Chancellor Angela Merkel.
A record number (40) of Foreign Heads of State and Governments attended the inauguration and swearing in ceremony of President Jonathan on May 29th, 2011.
In the same time period President Jonathan has also received the Presidents of Niger, Botswana, Ivory Coast,  Benin Republic and Liberia.
Nigeria Meets the World:

President Jonathan was received at the White House in June 2011 where he had a one on one meeting with the President of the United States of America, Barack Obama.
A Strong Team

Although it took some time principally because of the recesses declared by the Senate (President Jonathan respects the doctrine of Separation of Powers) Mr. President came up with a stellar cabinet.
The cabinet includes tested hands like:
Former Senate President Anyim Pius Anyim
Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, immediate past Managing Director of the World Bank and former Finance Minister who superintended Nigeria's exit from the Paris and London Club of debtors.
Dr. Olusegun Aganga, a former Managing Director at Goldman Sachs International.
Dr. Akinwunmi Adesina, a former Vice President  at the Alliance for Green Revolution in Africa (established by the Rockefeller Foundation and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation with the goal of bringing a green revolution to Africa).
Prof. Bart Nnaji, a former World Bank consultant and professor of Computer Integrated Manufacturing and Robotics amongst others.
Dr. Mohammed Ali Pate, former Executive Director of the National Primary Health Care Development Agency (NPHCDA); and
Mrs. Omobola Johnson, Former Chair Person and Country Director Accenture Nigeria.
In the history of Nigerian cabinets from pre-independence to date, no cabinet has had the quantum of stellar appointments as President Jonathan has in his first cabinet post election.
Conclusion

It is early days yet, but with such a team armed with a transformational agenda, Nigeria is set to fulfill the potential in the Morgan Stanley report from last July to the effect that Nigeria is set to overtake South Africa's economy as the largest economy in Africa.

Produced by Reuben Abati, Special Adviser to the President Media and Publi
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Petrol May Cost 195 Naira Per Litre (From 65 Naira) - NLC by Vavavoom(m): 4:25pm On Sep 20, 2011
All is accumulating, what we failed to build yesterday has become daunting to achieve today, yet a select few choose to ignore the coming chaos. It is coming, slowly but surely we all will meet on the road where the revenge of the poor will be inflicted on the ''owners of Nigeria''. Anarchy is neigh.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Petrol May Cost 195 Naira Per Litre (From 65 Naira) - NLC by daywatcher: 4:25pm On Sep 20, 2011
maybe NLC should protest for a simultaneous reduction of the cost of the NASS

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Providus Bank, Travelport Pledge Full Support To TravelTank (Travel Tech Co) / How To Make A Decent Income Writing For Clients On Linkedin / Get The Firstbank Share Application Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.