Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,346 members, 7,971,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 05:37 AM

Peter Obi Is Now The Most Hated Politician In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is Now The Most Hated Politician In Nigeria (2986 Views)

Tinubu: Now Most Hated Politician In Northern Nigeria / Buhari Is Currently The Most Hated Politician In The North / See How One Man, Kwankwaso Became Most Influential Politician In Africa - Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Is Now The Most Hated Politician In Nigeria by Weybuhari: 7:29am On Apr 06, 2023
ifihearam:

typical obidients...very yeye set of people grin grin grin grin grin grin
Know that in every group they're intolerant few.
Don't judge a movement by the few bad eggs
Re: Peter Obi Is Now The Most Hated Politician In Nigeria by Bringbackmandat: 7:35am On Apr 06, 2023
Hahaha πŸ˜‚. You guys are making Peter Obi more popular and more loved.
Re: Peter Obi Is Now The Most Hated Politician In Nigeria by Jay16: 7:40am On Apr 06, 2023
ifihearam:
hOW MUCH THE STINGY DIVISIVE HYPOCRITICAL MAN PAY YOU?

OBI POLITICAL JOURNEY IS OVER.

DESPERATION AND WICKEDNESS KILLED HIM.
You said DESPERATION AND WICKEDNESS KILL HIM. Hmmmm, use 5minutes meditate. Are you happy with the way you are now? Do you have a future life if any at all? Too much of hate on your side.
Na people like you they harvest human sensitive organs
Re: Peter Obi Is Now The Most Hated Politician In Nigeria by excanny: 7:41am On Apr 06, 2023
They capitalized on the fact that many people haven't heard of DeepFake technology and produced a false audio clip to tarnish Obi and distract people from the rigging they perpetuated.

It's all fake people. APC is an evil party.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Now The Most Hated Politician In Nigeria by Proudlyomonna: 8:04am On Apr 06, 2023
ifihearam:

See this one not even fake Videos can make Obi less the man of the people like He has always been.
Conduct election 7* the people will still elect Obi, na only Inec and politiftians select Tinubu after Obi win the Election.
Muslim-muslim agenda at a time when terrorist use Religion as their major weapon towards their islamization movement is an act of terrorism against Christians,and also Liberal Muslims.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Now The Most Hated Politician In Nigeria by Masterclass32: 9:13am On Apr 06, 2023
No true.

Only CORNdemned people hate PO. All these noise is coming from a place of fear.

Regardless, PO will reclaim his mandate.
Re: Peter Obi Is Now The Most Hated Politician In Nigeria by Tochj(m): 9:32am On Apr 06, 2023
Weybuhari:
Dear Nigerians and fellow compatriot, we should shun blind fellowship, blind fellowship is the main reason why the polity is heated.

They will bring all manner of propaganda to tarnish Peter Obi image because they have seen the light has come and they don't want us to experience it. They want us to be poor continually for them to continue using us.

They are heating up the polity in the North against Peter Obi and some people are blindly following, forgetting to query the government about it's failure in tackling corruption, insecurity, hunger and bring education even to the poor. They make you to forget the main issue and thrive in hate. When they succeed, you are abandon until the next four years and the cycle continues.

Peter Obi is among the few known Nigerian politician that no known and verified corrupt allegations has been found on. The first step in choosing a leader is knowing who has overcome greed first.

They want you to hate someone that has overcome greed, that ran a policy based campaign.

At the end we continue to suffer and the political elite will laugh at our stupidity.

They tell you Peter Obi is IPOB but go and read history and see what he did to massob in Anambra state.
Do not allow any politician to make you hate your brother.
Let us not hate this one man.
Don't give in To their gospel of hate

Some will say hate him because of his supporters attitude, some of you are still going to church despite the atrocities committed by some pastors, why didn't you stop because you are following Jesus not the pastor

That 5k or 50k will finish yet the country will remain in shambles.

Note: I'm a full fleshed Yoruba boy from Lagos
My mom is from Ogun state.
My family are not poor.
I eat 20times a day if i want
My father has already secured a good future for me through investment.

Selah
This is exactly what they wanted
To discredit the light
But we are wiser than that
Obi represents the light
We're going to follow him.
Re: Peter Obi Is Now The Most Hated Politician In Nigeria by GoodLife4live: 9:37am On Apr 06, 2023
Weybuhari:
Dear Nigerians and fellow compatriot, we should shun blind fellowship, blind fellowship is the main reason why the polity is heated.

They will bring all manner of propaganda to tarnish Peter Obi image because they have seen the light has come and they don't want us to experience it. They want us to be poor continually for them to continue using us.

They are heating up the polity in the North against Peter Obi and some people are blindly following, forgetting to query the government about it's failure in tackling corruption, insecurity, hunger and bring education even to the poor. They make you to forget the main issue and thrive in hate. When they succeed, you are abandon until the next four years and the cycle continues.

Peter Obi is among the few known Nigerian politician that no known and verified corrupt allegations has been found on. The first step in choosing a leader is knowing who has overcome greed first.

They want you to hate someone that has overcome greed, that ran a policy based campaign.

At the end we continue to suffer and the political elite will laugh at our stupidity.

They tell you Peter Obi is IPOB but go and read history and see what he did to massob in Anambra state.

Some will say hate him because of his supporters attitude, some of you are still going to church despite the atrocities committed by some pastors, why didn't you stop because you are following Jesus not the pastor

My family are not poor.

Selah
The light that he could not give the people of ANAMBRA STATE for good 8 years... Dey play...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Now The Most Hated Politician In Nigeria by GoodLife4live: 9:39am On Apr 06, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

See this one not even fake Videos can make Obi less the man of the people like He has always been.
Conduct election 7* the people will still elect Obi, na only Inec and politiftians select Tinubu after Obi win the Election.
Muslim-muslim agenda at a time when terrorist use Religion as their major weapon towards their islamization movement is an act of terrorism against Christians,and also Liberal Muslims.
dis time around ... Sowore has better chances than OBI if only both of them are on a ballot paper

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Now The Most Hated Politician In Nigeria by Saga16: 10:13am On Apr 06, 2023
Antimandatethie:
What is it with nigerian...?
What is it the want God to do to them before the will wise up?
Can't the just see the hand writing in wall?
This our last chance o

Last chance at wetin?

Abeg make una tell Obi make e dey lick Tom Tom.

Which kain voice be dat?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Now The Most Hated Politician In Nigeria by olisaEze(m): 10:14am On Apr 06, 2023
Even though his destiny was to save them from themselves, Joseph was still hated by his brothers! grin
Re: Peter Obi Is Now The Most Hated Politician In Nigeria by ifihearam: 10:14am On Apr 06, 2023
Jay16:
You said DESPERATION AND WICKEDNESS KILL HIM. Hmmmm, use 5minutes meditate. Are you happy with the way you are now? Do you have a future life if any at all? Too much of hate on your side.
Na people like you they harvest human sensitive organs

You are a kid and a very little one at that..kindly check my profile and see when i became a member here..then check where you were then and your age. I am and was a multi millionaire then.

Its you who needs to check yourself and future..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Now The Most Hated Politician In Nigeria by Aldol: 10:17am On Apr 06, 2023
No one hate Obi , his major problem are his kinsmen
Re: Peter Obi Is Now The Most Hated Politician In Nigeria by Softmirror: 10:22am On Apr 06, 2023
Bringbackmandat:
Hahaha πŸ˜‚. You guys are making Peter Obi more popular and more loved.
AS IT STANDS. PETER OBI IS GREATER THAN OJUKWU AND NNAMDI KANU.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Now The Most Hated Politician In Nigeria by Proudlyomonna: 11:53am On Apr 06, 2023
GoodLife4live:
dis time around ... Sowore has better chances than OBI if only both of them are on a ballot paper

You are not informed 😁All this Propaganda only creates more Obidients.
Re: Peter Obi Is Now The Most Hated Politician In Nigeria by XerXers: 12:15pm On Apr 06, 2023
Houseontherock1:

Peter Obi is not hated; we just hate the desperation and divisiveness he's using to play his brand of politrics! His supporters also havea way of putting people off... it's just ridiculous! BTW, it's about time you guys accept the fact that a lot of us are supporting Asiwaju because he is the better candidate of the popular 4, and not because we are getting anything from him or APC!
Also note:
I'm a full fledged Yoruba Person
My family are not poor.
I can eat 20times a day if i want
My spouse and I have already secured a very good future for us and our children through Education and investment. Respect our wish to have Asiwaju as our president and stop wishing him death through sickness!
Why una dey cry? No be politics again? Make everybody play their game nah

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Now The Most Hated Politician In Nigeria by XY23: 12:40pm On Apr 06, 2023
OP relax. NPC is about to conduct census with over $1b. Subsidy is about to be removed by a corrupt government. FG will disburse the money to citizens according to political patronage. Corrupt politicians are positioning for next level looting. Body go tell them.

Brainwashed generation.
Re: Peter Obi Is Now The Most Hated Politician In Nigeria by Jay16: 1:16pm On Apr 06, 2023
ifihearam:

You are a kid and a very little one at that..kindly check my profile and see when i became a member here..then check where you were then and your age. I am and was a multi millionaire then.

Its you who needs to check yourself and future..

You're a multi millionaire THEN, what really happened now
Re: Peter Obi Is Now The Most Hated Politician In Nigeria by ifihearam: 4:08pm On Apr 07, 2023
Jay16:
You're a multi millionaire THEN, what really happened now
THEN,NOW AND FOREVER.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Now The Most Hated Politician In Nigeria by SharpD: 7:33pm On Apr 07, 2023
helinues:
Obi's supporters continue to bring all manner of dents on Simple man Peter Obi.

Did Reno have any personal issue with Obi, why then is he attacking him if not just to get to his Rudy supporters who are not interested in accommodating others opinion.

Obi should ask himself if his supporters are blessing or curses to his ambition

Don't even go there.....Reno just like FFK are available for the highest bidder and do not represent any ideology. The people attacking Peter Obi now are APC propagandist that were shocked to discover that Nigerians in their large numbers actually came out en masse and voted Peter Obi against their pay masters and so they are regrouping strategizing on how they can tarnish his image.
Re: Peter Obi Is Now The Most Hated Politician In Nigeria by helinues: 7:35pm On Apr 07, 2023
SharpD:

Don't even go there.....Reno just like FFK are available for the highest bidder and do not represent any ideology. The people attacking Peter Obi now are APC propagandist that were shocked to discover that Nigerians in their large numbers actually came out en masse and voted Peter Obi against their pay masters and so they are regrouping strategizing on how they can tarnish his image.

See bro, me no dey play bitter politics, Keyamo and Onanuga should have been picked by now if DSS are really serious. We don't have any other home than Nigeria, sure we have our differences but that shouldn't make us to burn our beloved country down
Re: Peter Obi Is Now The Most Hated Politician In Nigeria by tuborme: 7:51pm On Apr 07, 2023
ifihearam:

You need quality education
Re: Peter Obi Is Now The Most Hated Politician In Nigeria by SharpD: 9:52am On Apr 08, 2023
helinues:

See bro, me no dey play bitter politics, Keyamo and Onanuga should have been picked by now if DSS are really serious. We don't have any other home than Nigeria, sure we have our differences but that shouldn't make us to burn our beloved country down

My brother I agree with you 100%. Personally I always support a candidate with a liberal mind that even if my candidate does not win I can always accept the choice of majority of Nigerians. In 2015 I supported Jonathan but I noticed majority of Nigerians wanted him out and I had no issues. The questions about this presidential election that sane Nigerians are not asking should be why INEC frustrated all efforts to upload the presidential result real-time which was clearly against their guidelines. I personally voted in PH and Peter Obi got more than 80% votes in my polling unit and about 5 other polling units within my locality but surprisingly when the result was released we observed it was manipulated in favour of APC. You see in this life, when a people have finally woken up to the truth, it is difficult to force them back to sleep.
Re: Peter Obi Is Now The Most Hated Politician In Nigeria by eastgates1: 10:00am On Apr 12, 2023
ifihearam:

No

I hate him because he lies too much, he reintroduced religious divisive campaign when he said 'christians take back your country"

Who does that? goes from church to church, we all know he was projecting andf agenda to divide this country but you lads are too young to understand.

Obi was not politically ripe for presidency yet he chose to spoil both his chances and the entire SE region for the next 10 to 15 years. Obi has caused so much damage to the Igbos with respect to presidency..Final nail to the coffin was the leaked conversation with Oyedepo.

Obi is done politically
I have also followed his campaigns he also said that to students market people and muslims. Taking back your country from politicians who has wrecked this country. Today the unemployment rates are 41% this means that out of 100 people who are well able to work only 59 are working, people are losing jobs. The inflation rate is almost 20%. Meaning that te thing that 100 naira could buy yesterday will be bought with 120 naira today while the salary is still the same making nigerians poorer than they were.He likes data and people who dont like data think he lies because they are too lazy to verify it. Do you understand now? I like maths that is why I can relate with him.
Re: Peter Obi Is Now The Most Hated Politician In Nigeria by PreyingMantis(m): 10:02am On Apr 12, 2023
Weybuhari:

My family are not poor.

Selah
Are you high on cement paper? Who are the people that hates Peter Obi apart from Agbado miscreants?
Re: Peter Obi Is Now The Most Hated Politician In Nigeria by sirchim(m): 11:13am On Apr 12, 2023
Weybuhari:

My family are not poor.

Selah
Please save your breath if you have nothing to say, cos who God has blessed, no man can cause.
Re: Peter Obi Is Now The Most Hated Politician In Nigeria by ba7man(m): 11:26am On Apr 12, 2023
helinues:
Obi's supporters continue to bring all manner of dents on Simple man Peter Obi.

Did Reno have any personal issue with Obi, why then is he attacking him if not just to get to his Rudy supporters who are not interested in accommodating others opinion.

Obi should ask himself if his supporters are blessing or curses to his ambition
He's attracting people like him as followers.

I disliked him from the moment he made the Fashola deportation issue a tribal one....... and this was even after he portrayed Ngige as a member of a Yoruba party back then.

The guy and his followers stink, they've been the loud stink behind PDP all this while and Obi has brought them out in the open.

Why do you think PDP seems less toxic, spread far less fake news, are less insultive and more matured these days?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Now The Most Hated Politician In Nigeria by Kaiser20: 11:49am On Apr 12, 2023
I searched all social media network, the name Bola Ahmed Tinubu is like a Pandemic.
People claimed that the little regards they had for Bolaji Tinubu was destroyed during the just concluded presidential election in Nigeria.
Tinubu is a chronic Demential patient

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will U Vote Buhari/rochas Ticket (progressives Only)? / N70billion Kano Economic City (KANAWA) Project Flags Off By Kwankwaso / Imagine! Radio And Television Home Use Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.