Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,151 members, 7,977,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 04:48 AM

VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT (26732 Views)

Shettima Promises Maiduguri Flood Victims 50 Trucks Of Rice / I'm Starting To Like Vice President - Elect Shettima! / Vice President-elect Shettima Visits Buba Marwa After Successful Back Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by Charmingrascal(m): 1:19pm On Apr 06, 2023
apache4:
Over my dead body will Tinubu become my President shocked

Let god take my life on the day of his shameless inauguration

Lol
If you die now they will say it's village people

6 Likes

Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by Untouchedmoney2(m): 1:20pm On Apr 06, 2023
[quote author=apache4 post=122325768][i][b]Over my dead body will Tinubu become my President shocked

Let god take my life on the day of his shameless inauguration . So shall it be in Jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by callthefred: 1:20pm On Apr 06, 2023
apache4:

What? E don reach that level? I don't even understand why y'all thinking Peter Obi has any ideas not to mention solutions to NIgeria's problems. Indeed serious reorientation is needed in this nation. Too many idiots claiming to be sane.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by TheManPregnant: 1:21pm On Apr 06, 2023
Kewtt:
He's not the president

He might just be planning to be in te nearest future.
Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by Oblongata: 1:21pm On Apr 06, 2023
apache4:

Rest in peace in advance. I wish you what you wish yourself.

7 Likes

Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by myspace(m): 1:21pm On Apr 06, 2023
So VP now has power to overturn States Transportation policy?

1 Like

Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by Victor468: 1:22pm On Apr 06, 2023
apache4:

Must you say that kind of prayers? You are willing to sacrifice your blood for Nigeria?
May you get what you prayed for?

4 Likes

Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by shoskid(m): 1:22pm On Apr 06, 2023
apache4:

Amen and Amen

6 Likes

Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by zezebabs: 1:22pm On Apr 06, 2023
apache4:

Then get ready to be buried

11 Likes

Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by Megabig: 1:22pm On Apr 06, 2023
Thank you Mr President
Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by shedy03(m): 1:23pm On Apr 06, 2023
slivertongue:
Not in city center
Wherever.
That's the kind of leadership you voted for. Hahaha
Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by Chibuzoc(m): 1:23pm On Apr 06, 2023
grin
Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by sweetkev(m): 1:24pm On Apr 06, 2023
apache4:

Chai, you hate theifnuubu pass me oooo.

3 Likes

Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by Kingkolaq(m): 1:25pm On Apr 06, 2023
apache4:

Amen

6 Likes

Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by FuckDModz: 1:25pm On Apr 06, 2023
grin

Terrorist commander
Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by Sleekfingers: 1:25pm On Apr 06, 2023
iwaeda:

https://dailytrust.com/vp-elect-promises-to-end-bike-crushing-in-fct/

But not in Lagos......the government should crushing those bikes in Lagos . And sentence the risers to 2 years imprisonment with hard labor
Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by TheATM: 1:25pm On Apr 06, 2023
apache4:

so shall it be in JESUS NAME..Amen!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by ipobarecriminals: 1:26pm On Apr 06, 2023
cool May 29 πŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒ isn’t far.
apache4:

A Big AMEN

12 Likes

Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by lildush(m): 1:26pm On Apr 06, 2023
Oga buy use okada to operate... 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by KogiPikin: 1:27pm On Apr 06, 2023
oyin44:

Amen ..so shall it be

Mumu wants to die a useless death

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by kumbalo(m): 1:28pm On Apr 06, 2023
apache4:

Amen.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by FuckDModz: 1:28pm On Apr 06, 2023
Kewtt:
He's not the president

grin

The president-select is a vegetable

1 Like

Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by chuose: 1:28pm On Apr 06, 2023
Noerection:
help us to to something about IPOB terrorist too
Why do you want to keep on being parasites to Biafrans ❓️
Live on ur own
Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by OloyeVIII: 1:28pm On Apr 06, 2023
oyin44:

Amen ..so shall it be
Make una dey take am easy o.. abeg
Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by Great141: 1:29pm On Apr 06, 2023
Enjoyable
Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by SIONKPO1(m): 1:30pm On Apr 06, 2023
what sort of Mumu promise is this Man making,Even El-rufai banned the Operation of Okada in Abuja cause they are so unruly and most criminals were using them(Okada) to perpetrate crime.
Well me am rooting for El-rufai to return as FCT Minister

1 Like

Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by OloyeVIII: 1:30pm On Apr 06, 2023
callthefred:

What? E don reach that level? I don't even understand why y'all thinking Peter Obi has any ideas not to mention solutions to NIgeria's problems. Indeed serious reorientation is needed in this nation. Too many idiots claiming to be sane.
I never tire! wetin person no go see for here.
Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by Iceberg3: 1:30pm On Apr 06, 2023
President issa talking o grin

1 Like

Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by Dbestbrest: 1:30pm On Apr 06, 2023
apache4:

As you have spoken it, so shall it be unto you. Nigeria will be great again and Jagaban is the foundation of that greatness

5 Likes

Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by Iceberg3: 1:31pm On Apr 06, 2023
oyin44:

Amen ..so shall it be
Learn to mind your business before you partake with other people in their quest

1 Like

Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by Konjiboii: 1:33pm On Apr 06, 2023
Lol so it begins, Boko boys go ride the city clean. Tough times my people, tough times.. of all pressing issues on ground this is prioritized over.

If you voted APC your suffering and torment will be hundred fold over.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Church Protests Against Boko Haram Prisoners In Anambra (photos) / We Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015, He Deceived Us – Chibok Community / Falae: There May Be No Government In Abuja After Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.