Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,656 members, 7,924,162 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 02:27 AM

Man Beats German Based Wife To Pulp Picture - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats German Based Wife To Pulp Picture (2275 Views)

Man Beats And Stabs Corper Wife In The Face In Lagos (photo) / 55-year-old Man Beat Up Wife's Friend To Pulp / 2 Police Men Beaten To Pulp By A Labourer In Lagos.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Beats German Based Wife To Pulp Picture by radiovibe: 3:41pm On Sep 20, 2011
Eunice Ikwueto, a mother who is based in Germany arrived in Nigeria to spend time with her family; Little did she know that she would become a victim of domestic violence.

According to her, she arrived in Akwa only to end up being beaten blue-black by her beloved husband. She sustained severe injuries to the head,lacerations and a dislocated jaw and is currently undergoing treatment.

She has received lots of praise from both men and women for speaking out against domestic violence.

Mercy Johnson celebrity magazine has tried numerous times to contact Eunice to get the full gist of the story but all efforts to reach her have proven abortive.

We shall keep you posted as soon as we get more information.

source: http://www.mercyjohnson.com/man-beats-german-based-wife-to-pulppics

Re: Man Beats German Based Wife To Pulp Picture by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 20, 2011
although this story may be true, the above picture has absolutely NOTHING to do with a women beaten "black and blue" or "to a pulp"
Re: Man Beats German Based Wife To Pulp Picture by BootyOnMe: 7:40pm On Sep 20, 2011
Typical Nigerian sentiment. A woman is violated by five men begging for her life. . .she is too 'calm', after hours of the ordeal(minus what the camera never captured for the world to see).
A woman is beaten by her husband, she is not 'black and blue' enough. She does not look like 'pulp'.

May God continue to save ALL women from Nigeria men.

WHAT A PRIMITIVE SOCIETY!

This bush Igbo man waited for her to come to Nigeria to beat her up or was this a continuation from where he stopped in Germany?

I don't have any problems when the perpetrators and victims are from the same geographical zones. Women should learn to liberate themselves from their OWN men. NO body should put up with domestic violence. MALE OR FEMALE. Thank God for the internet. No one will say the exposure is not out there. It is about time we taught these men a real lesson by shaming them in front of the whole world, before ALL Nigerian women end up dead.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats German Based Wife To Pulp Picture by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 20, 2011
^^bro, i am sorry but this woman surely doesnt look like beaten black and blue or to a pulp. if she did, that was WAY BEFORE that picture was taken.

so putting her picture up is a waste of time!
Re: Man Beats German Based Wife To Pulp Picture by BootyOnMe: 8:38pm On Sep 20, 2011
^^^
Thank you.
Must she be 'black and blue' to get the 'desired' hard-on?
May be you wanno see her breas-ts where she was punched huh?
Abi na only for face man fit beat woman?

The point is that she is a victim/participant of domestic violence. WRONG, any which way you slice it!
GEDDDDIT?

Something is MOST definitely wrong with the NIGERIAN psyche.
I hope you read she is currently seeking treatment.
Just for the benefit of doubt.

MAY GOD HELP THE 'BLACK' RACE!

*The more I hang around these Nigerian websites and messageboards, the more I come to LOATHE Nigerian men with the MOST VILE passion*!

Lord have mercy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beats German Based Wife To Pulp Picture by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 20, 2011
BootyOnMe:

^^^
Thank you.
Must she be 'black and blue' to get the 'desired' hard-on?
May be you wanno see her breas-ts where she was punched huh?
Abi na only for face man fit beat woman?

The point is that she is a victim/participant of domestic violence. WRONG, any which way you slice it!
GEDDDDIT?

Something is MOST definitely wrong with the NIGERIAN psyche.
I hope you read she is currently seeking treatment.
Just for the benefit of doubt.

MAY GOD HELP THE 'BLACK' RACE!

*The more I hang around these Nigerian websites and messageboards, the more I come to LOATHE Nigerian men with the MOST VILE passion*!

Lord have mercy!

my dear calm down its ok - but ur right why are women blamed for everything even when they are the victim.

a woman is raped - its her fault (or she didn't scream hard enough)
a woman is killed - its her fault for having a sharp mouth
her husband dies - a woman must have killed him
a woman is beaten - its her fault (after all don't you know that a woman has to make sure a man doesn't lose control of his anger)
a man loses his job (she is a witch)
a man cheats (its his wife's fault)
a man rapes a little girl (the little girl turned him on)

o i pity the nigerian girl child - i really do.

some of the stuff men post on here makes me question if at all they are born from a woman.

y did this man do this in nigeria and not germany - nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beats German Based Wife To Pulp Picture by BootyOnMe: 9:18pm On Sep 20, 2011
cotton101:

my dear calm down its ok - but your right why are women blamed for everything even when they are the victim.

a woman is violated - its her fault (or she didn't scream hard enough)
a woman is killed - its her fault for having a sharp mouth
her husband dies - a woman must have killed him
a woman is beaten - its her fault (after all don't you know that a woman has to make sure a man doesn't lose control of his anger)
a man loses his job (she is a witch)
a man cheats (its his wife's fault)
a man Desecrates a little girl (the little girl turned him on)

o i pity the nigerian girl child - i really do.

some of the stuff men post on here makes me question if at all they are born from a woman.

y did this man do this in nigeria and not germany - nonsense

Very infuriating.
Nigerian women need to do something collectively and stop fighting each other for these stooopid peh-nises I tellya!ALLLL
Left to me alone. . .no more children should be born in Nigeria. . .! Period.
No need propagating these CURSED GENES!
The Nigerian female is to be pitied indeed.
I could not agree more.
Re: Man Beats German Based Wife To Pulp Picture by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 20, 2011
@bootyonme/cotton101

you guys are the reason why some people act the way they do. listen to what you guys are saying:
someone wrote an article and we should all have our hands in the air and blame the hubby, right? NONSENSE!!!!

i dont care if the man did it or not but so far as i know, all what the OP wrote are CLAIMS as we surely cannot see any injuries on that woman pic. now you go ahead and believe what anyone on a faceless forum write, as for me, i will still say that there are 3sides to a story and so far, the picture proves absolutely nothing.

if this had happened in Germany, they would have INVESTIGATE the matter before automatically blaming her husband and believing anything the wifey says.

but hey, same thing happen when Kenyan ambassadorÅ› wife "claimed" she was beaten black and blue, yeah right.

btw: why would anyone think that everyone posting on a public forum like NL is automatically Nigerian? duh!
Re: Man Beats German Based Wife To Pulp Picture by BootyOnMe: 9:55pm On Sep 20, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@bootyonme/cotton101

you guys are the reason why some people act the way they do. listen to what you guys are saying:
someone wrote an article and we should all have our hands in the air and blame the hubby, right? NONSENSE!!!!

i dont care if the man did it or not but so far as i know, all what the OP wrote are CLAIMS as we surely cannot see any injuries on that woman pic. now you go ahead and believe what anyone on a faceless forum write, as for me, i will still say that there are 3sides to a story and so far, the picture proves absolutely nothing.

if this had happened in Germany, they would have INVESTIGATE the matter before automatically blaming her husband and believing anything the wifey says.

but hey, same thing happen when Kenyan ambassadorÅ› wife "claimed" she was beaten black and blue, yeah right.

btw: why would anyone think that everyone posting on a public forum like NL is automatically Nigerian? duh!

No wonder when Titi Omozojie Arowolo was butchered, you still needed evidence.
Deji of Akure battered his wife and poured acid on her, you still needed evidence.

AND many more similar stories ALL over Nigeria. You still need evidence?
Is wife beating not a VERY common practice in Nigeria and Afica(At least other civilized countries have 'women's' shelters as a recourse).

If you are looking for someone to run mad with you today . . .look somewhere else abeg.

Tell dem say your nor meet me for house.

Goodluck to you please. kiss

I am not a battered or batterer. Thank my GOD o!

1 Like

Re: Man Beats German Based Wife To Pulp Picture by kemmeye: 2:36am On Sep 21, 2011
i didnt no mercy johnson had a magazine

(1) (Reply)

Two Men Risk Their Lives To Expose The Evils Of Isis,they Are Beheaded By Muslim / Perturbing Photos Of The Raped And Murdered Young Mother In Lagos / Smoking, Sniffing Or Drinking Lizard Dung And Tails In Kano (2015 News)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.