Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,121 members, 7,900,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 01:47 AM

Woman Born With Two Vaginas Uses One For Hubby, Other For ‘work’ - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Born With Two Vaginas Uses One For Hubby, Other For ‘work’ (3534 Views)

Wife Bathes Hubby With Hot Water For Stopping Her From Calling Men / Katsina Wives: How Our Husband Chained Us & Put Pepper In Our Vaginas / Man Finds Out His Russian Wife Killed, Buried Her Ex Hubby In The Yard 20yrs Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Born With Two Vaginas Uses One For Hubby, Other For ‘work’ by Starpotter: 8:36am On Apr 06, 2023
Woman Born With Two Vaginas Uses One For Hubby, Other For ‘Work’

An OnlyFans creator, Evelyn Millers has opened up about how a rare medical condition has helped her forge a successful career for herself on the platform.

The 31-year-old Miller, has an ‘extreme’ form of uterus didelphys, which means she has a double uterus, two sets of ovaries and two vaginas which are fully functional.

She explained having two vaginas and using one for work didn’t feel like she was cheating on her hubby because the other one was solely his.

For years, the mother was reluctant to open up about her condition with s3xual partners but has wholly embraced it and earns £12,000 a week on OnlyFans and another adult content site.

The marketer from Australia’s Gold Coast revealed she was 19 when she was first diagnosed with the condition, having struggled to insert a tampon six years before, and for years felt deeply anxious around s3x.

SOURCE https:///woman-born-with-two-vaginas-uses-one-for-hubby-other-for-work/

Re: Woman Born With Two Vaginas Uses One For Hubby, Other For ‘work’ by Khallicopyro: 8:41am On Apr 06, 2023
It's still cheating... The second kpekus dey the same body na. Abi na 2 body she get too?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Born With Two Vaginas Uses One For Hubby, Other For ‘work’ by tafabaloo(m): 8:44am On Apr 06, 2023
Lols....hmmm
Re: Woman Born With Two Vaginas Uses One For Hubby, Other For ‘work’ by insidelife22(m): 8:47am On Apr 06, 2023
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind.

Nairaland feminists fit dey envy the woman.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Born With Two Vaginas Uses One For Hubby, Other For ‘work’ by 1Alex: 8:55am On Apr 06, 2023
Re: Woman Born With Two Vaginas Uses One For Hubby, Other For ‘work’ by Franzinni: 8:58am On Apr 06, 2023
grin
Re: Woman Born With Two Vaginas Uses One For Hubby, Other For ‘work’ by ojun50(m): 8:59am On Apr 06, 2023
Picture of the

2 Likes

Re: Woman Born With Two Vaginas Uses One For Hubby, Other For ‘work’ by Pierohandsome: 9:06am On Apr 06, 2023
How does she explain to her husband during sex? Will be like "no honey,don't put it in vaginal 1,insert it in vaginal 2. The first one is for work" grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Born With Two Vaginas Uses One For Hubby, Other For ‘work’ by Mikespecialone(m): 9:26am On Apr 06, 2023
Nothing wey we no go hear for this life

2 Likes

Re: Woman Born With Two Vaginas Uses One For Hubby, Other For ‘work’ by Sundaycomputer: 9:28am On Apr 06, 2023
I need her phone number,

1 Like

Re: Woman Born With Two Vaginas Uses One For Hubby, Other For ‘work’ by donbachi(m): 9:29am On Apr 06, 2023
Now I know the reason why the woman in the bible was almost stoned to death.

1 Like

Re: Woman Born With Two Vaginas Uses One For Hubby, Other For ‘work’ by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 06, 2023
donbachi:
Now I know the reason why the woman in the bible was almost stoned to death.
Please tell me why?

1 Like

Re: Woman Born With Two Vaginas Uses One For Hubby, Other For ‘work’ by ceejayluv(m): 9:41am On Apr 06, 2023
The husband go still dey flex The two kpekus...

1 Like

Re: Woman Born With Two Vaginas Uses One For Hubby, Other For ‘work’ by Warl0ck: 10:00am On Apr 06, 2023
Person go still marry this one?
Re: Woman Born With Two Vaginas Uses One For Hubby, Other For ‘work’ by Kooldon(f): 10:00am On Apr 06, 2023
This is so hilarious. Vagina 1 is private part 50k Vagina 2 is public part 5k See better business where Nigerian girls are missing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Born With Two Vaginas Uses One For Hubby, Other For ‘work’ by Kharol1234: 11:03am On Apr 06, 2023
Wahala grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Born With Two Vaginas Uses One For Hubby, Other For ‘work’ by princepeter566: 2:02pm On Apr 06, 2023
Hope infection gotten through one will not affect the second?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Born With Two Vaginas Uses One For Hubby, Other For ‘work’ by Meteng: 2:42pm On Apr 06, 2023
Pictures or…….

1 Like

Re: Woman Born With Two Vaginas Uses One For Hubby, Other For ‘work’ by ManirBK: 2:55pm On Apr 06, 2023
Nlfpmod this is for you only!

1 Like

Re: Woman Born With Two Vaginas Uses One For Hubby, Other For ‘work’ by Reggaemich(m): 7:43pm On Apr 06, 2023
I just dey imagine Am🤔

1 Like

Re: Woman Born With Two Vaginas Uses One For Hubby, Other For ‘work’ by Weknowbetter: 3:25am On Apr 07, 2023
If they like it, I love it
Re: Woman Born With Two Vaginas Uses One For Hubby, Other For ‘work’ by Creamypie(m): 3:29am On Apr 07, 2023
AV1 and AV2. If u know u know

3 Likes

Re: Woman Born With Two Vaginas Uses One For Hubby, Other For ‘work’ by UselessBuharist: 5:39am On Apr 07, 2023
I trust my gender, they will negotiate higher for the private vagina… they just want to see what’s special there

1 Like

Re: Woman Born With Two Vaginas Uses One For Hubby, Other For ‘work’ by astalover13: 11:03am On Apr 07, 2023
Wow, I bet she has no problems promoting her OnlyFans, and it's pretty hard to compete with such a creator there... In that case, I think it's essential for models to use socedoagency.com promotion and come up with something creative in order to stay competitive because attracting fans to profit gets harder each day.
Re: Woman Born With Two Vaginas Uses One For Hubby, Other For ‘work’ by OloyeVIII: 11:18am On Apr 07, 2023
Creamypie:
AV1 and AV2. If u know u know
HDMI Bruv

1 Like

Re: Woman Born With Two Vaginas Uses One For Hubby, Other For ‘work’ by Creamypie(m): 11:50am On Apr 07, 2023
OloyeVIII:

HDMI Bruv
damn. This one far well well
Re: Woman Born With Two Vaginas Uses One For Hubby, Other For ‘work’ by OloyeVIII: 6:04pm On Apr 07, 2023
Creamypie:
damn. This one far well well
You dey 100% active bro. na man you be, e sure for you... on God!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kano Command Records 337 Crimes, 105 Rape Cases / Popular Anambra Money Ritual Shutdown Prophet Odumeje AKA Indaboski Church / "Only In Nigeria?"— Truck Carrying Container In Lagos, Spotted With No Rear Tyre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.