Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,977 members, 7,876,686 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 01:19 AM

See Three Bedroom Flat You Can Leave In Ejigbo Area Of Lagos. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / See Three Bedroom Flat You Can Leave In Ejigbo Area Of Lagos. (236 Views)

See Three Bedroom Flat You Can Leave In Ejigbo Area Of Lagos. / See Three Bedroom Flat You Can Leave In Ejigbo Area Of Lagos. / See Three Bedroom Flat You Can Leave In Ejigbo Area Of Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Three Bedroom Flat You Can Leave In Ejigbo Area Of Lagos. by whatproperty(m): 10:37am On Apr 06, 2023
Description: Fully secured 3 bedroom flat each80 adebayo osho street lagos sate

features/benefits :
All Rooms with Built-in Wardrobes,Beautiful Landscape,Borehole Water Supply Available,
8 Cars General Parking SpaceAll,Fully fenced with Gate,Adequate Street Parking,
Constant Electricity Supply,Good Drainage System,Good Road Network,Street Lights Available,Sub-Urban Area

Office Address: 14, Odunuga Street Off Opebi Link Road Opebi Ikeja Lagos State.

Web Address: www.whatproperty.ng

Please Call/WhatsApp: 08176446666

Re: See Three Bedroom Flat You Can Leave In Ejigbo Area Of Lagos. by Obrigardo: 3:49pm On Apr 08, 2023
@Ijebos. What are you doing? Why do you keep engaging with that troll instead of reporting him? I've signaled Mynd44, mukina2, FOD and even Seun to come take a look at our board and really deal a final blow to the troll.

You can see he clearly breaks rule 2 and 19 Everytime and the more you engage with him the more he feels that the moderators are powerless.

The moderators have been banning his accounts and all his posts, but there's so much they can do on a very busy forum with thousands of trolls and spams everyday.

That's why I called on you to just report him using the report link. Type in 2 or 19 and send to the mods.

Please stop going back and forth with that troll. Once he loses steam and his numerous accounts keep getting banned, he'll slither away. It's clear he's not there for any political discourse other than to troll and harass anyone.
Re: See Three Bedroom Flat You Can Leave In Ejigbo Area Of Lagos. by IjeBos(m): 4:25pm On Apr 08, 2023
Obrigardo:
@Ijebos. What are you doing? Why do you keep engaging with that troll instead of reporting him? I've signaled Mynd44, mukina2, FOD and even Seun to come take a look at our board and really deal a final blow to the troll.

You can see he clearly breaks rule 2 and 19 Everytime and the more you engage with him the more he feels that the moderators are powerless.

The moderators have been banning his accounts and all his posts, but there's so much they can do on a very busy forum with thousands of trolls and spams everyday.

That's why I called on you to just report him using the report link. Type in 2 or 19 and send to the mods.

Please stop going back and forth with that troll. Once he loses steam and his numerous accounts keep getting banned, he'll slither away. It's clear he's not there for any political discourse other than to troll and harass anyone.

I agree. The problem is that until he stops getting support from people like Ben, he's not going away. The last week I'd log in and have 10 mentions every day from him Ben and Cornpop. I don't respond and he still mentions me. He's been banned maybe 100 times now and comes back. I think he has a personality/mental disorder really. It's mind blowing. I can take it, so I don't care. And if it was only directed at me I wouldn't respond. The problem is that he viscously bullies others on here. At a level that's beyond the pale. What I read on Friday on that page was disgusting and the Mods didn't deal with it. I believe cyber bullying is a thing that has real life consequences for some. He's obsessed with me so I'd rather him focus on me. That's the only reason I responded on Friday. If he's attempting to bully me he won't bully anyone else until the Mods come to ban him. So, I whole heartedly agree with reporting. I have been all week. But the mods have to be more responsive to stopping things like Friday or it is akin to enabling it.

(1) (Reply)

Brand New 4bedroom Semi Detached Duplex With 1BQ For Sale / I Need An Accommodation In Ibadan. / 2bedroom 1bedroom Flat And A Room Self Contain For Lease In Pedro Gbagada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.