Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,945 members, 7,976,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 09:53 AM

Nigerian Army Alleges Plan To Attack Soldiers, Officers Over Abia Killings - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Alleges Plan To Attack Soldiers, Officers Over Abia Killings (19163 Views)

Guber Elections: Tribunals Deliver Landmark Judgements, Fear Grips LP Over Abia / Abia Killings: Perpetrators Not Igbo, Ohanaeze Sympathises With Northerners / Apc’ll Take Over Abia – Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Alleges Plan To Attack Soldiers, Officers Over Abia Killings by 2016v2017: 6:10pm On Apr 06, 2023
LadyExcellency:

Why is the Army warning their soldiers after murdering unarmed civilians?

For your information, when you hear Security Personnels mention IPOB, it means every able body Igbo person, male or female.

They kill at easy without arrest and carry the corpses.

This is genocide and nothing more.
Re: Nigerian Army Alleges Plan To Attack Soldiers, Officers Over Abia Killings by arantess: 6:14pm On Apr 06, 2023
Zico5:
Are these not the people one Man with diarrhea mouth wish to invite to Lagos? Federal government should allow him to continue to eat watery beans in kirikiri untill his brain is formatted. This one will serve as deterrent to others that you must learn to live in peace with Ur host.
You are still faffing around
E go over you, just continue
Re: Nigerian Army Alleges Plan To Attack Soldiers, Officers Over Abia Killings by JOemmy(m): 6:27pm On Apr 06, 2023
So they are also scared of dieing after killing innocent ipob members who were protesting peacefully? In life u definitely will reap whatever you sow u can't be asking for peace with violence and bloodletting.
Re: Nigerian Army Alleges Plan To Attack Soldiers, Officers Over Abia Killings by TUTU147: 7:06pm On Apr 06, 2023
Our security outfits are biased in handling the security issues in nigeria,the way army and police operates in the south is different from the north.we should treat everyone equally.Killing unarmed protesters is against humanity and the un standard.Killing igbo youth is a pride to the northern officers.I pray that our security personal not start killing each other as the level of tribal hatred is growing everyday.
Re: Nigerian Army Alleges Plan To Attack Soldiers, Officers Over Abia Killings by cutedharmee: 8:12pm On Apr 06, 2023
Is dis suppose to be a public message.
Re: Nigerian Army Alleges Plan To Attack Soldiers, Officers Over Abia Killings by euwalaka: 10:21pm On Apr 06, 2023
I suggest the military to give a press statement that the personal that shoot at the peaceful protesters have been arrested at least it will reduce the tension because I heard that some retired officer's are now with ipob so dealing with some security men will be easy for them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Consolidated Revenue Fund / Father Mbaka: I Rejected Government Slot Offered To Me (Video) / Explosive! How $2.8bn Disappeared From Midland Bank Under Gen. Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.