Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,508 members, 7,968,376 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 06:13 AM

Wike To El-rufai: History Will Be On Your Side For Supporting Southern Presidenc - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike To El-rufai: History Will Be On Your Side For Supporting Southern Presidenc (20097 Views)

Tucano Jets Delay: Military Conduct Not Kukah To Be Blamed, NEF Tells Presidenc / Emir Ado Bayero Presenting A Prize To El-Rufai In The 1970s / What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike To El-rufai: History Will Be On Your Side For Supporting Southern Presidenc by Samunique(m): 4:58pm On Apr 06, 2023

Nope, he didn't support southern president, he supported, religion, Muslim Muslim ticket and the jihadi ideology of APC.

The question is, if Tinubu had picked a northern Christan as VP, would he have supported him ?

3 Likes

Re: Wike To El-rufai: History Will Be On Your Side For Supporting Southern Presidenc by Nonybb: 4:58pm On Apr 06, 2023
Ws
Re: Wike To El-rufai: History Will Be On Your Side For Supporting Southern Presidenc by Lannyjoe4u: 4:58pm On Apr 06, 2023
For rigging you in

1 Like

Re: Wike To El-rufai: History Will Be On Your Side For Supporting Southern Presidenc by Kubin: 4:59pm On Apr 06, 2023
Bird of the same feather fly together

1 Like

Re: Wike To El-rufai: History Will Be On Your Side For Supporting Southern Presidenc by Kriss216: 4:59pm On Apr 06, 2023
helinues:

But Buhari was dead now according to the Ipob. Jubril is the current president of Nigeria.

I don't know which Buhari you are talking about
Seems you're IPOB commandant.

1 Like

Re: Wike To El-rufai: History Will Be On Your Side For Supporting Southern Presidenc by Niceiroko: 5:00pm On Apr 06, 2023
Wike the betrayal

1 Like

Re: Wike To El-rufai: History Will Be On Your Side For Supporting Southern Presidenc by Nahunger(m): 5:01pm On Apr 06, 2023
cheesy
Re: Wike To El-rufai: History Will Be On Your Side For Supporting Southern Presidenc by Mpanyi: 5:01pm On Apr 06, 2023
Wike you are not making sense

1 Like

Re: Wike To El-rufai: History Will Be On Your Side For Supporting Southern Presidenc by Kelechi009: 5:02pm On Apr 06, 2023
Hezzyluv:
WIKE the pepper them man in PDP grin

I love what Wike did too. History will have it that Wike once frustrated the plan of Fulani taking over from another Fulani after 8straigt years of a Fulani. No be only them get this country. If you dey really think well, you no sopoz hate Wike u rather vent it on greedy Atiku.

You have a good point on that aspect. I don't like Tinubu but why would a Fulani man take over from another Fulani man too, It is very selfish. So that makes 16 years of ruling Nigeria.

I wish they had allow Osinbajo Instead, Tinubu is too old at this time.
Re: Wike To El-rufai: History Will Be On Your Side For Supporting Southern Presidenc by goodness4ever(m): 5:02pm On Apr 06, 2023
Wike is right on this. El Rufai shows unflinching support for southern presidency.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To El-rufai: History Will Be On Your Side For Supporting Southern Presidenc by Dskillful(m): 5:02pm On Apr 06, 2023
Is Tinubu from the South?
Re: Wike To El-rufai: History Will Be On Your Side For Supporting Southern Presidenc by abobote: 5:04pm On Apr 06, 2023
Wike and this his southern president.

Why is he not talking about the Muslim Muslim tickets

2 Likes

Re: Wike To El-rufai: History Will Be On Your Side For Supporting Southern Presidenc by sweerychick(f): 5:06pm On Apr 06, 2023
airsaylongcome:
Lol. Never be to emotionally involved in supporting these politicians. NEVER.

Same Wike that was in opposition to El-rufai is the same Wike that is now El-rufai's "Hero of the South". 2031 presidential election campaign don start already.
After Lucifer its politicians I swear. Sometimes I wish peter Obi should withdraw his case and allow Tinubu rule so that interesting fights would pop up.
Re: Wike To El-rufai: History Will Be On Your Side For Supporting Southern Presidenc by dsenator: 5:07pm On Apr 06, 2023
Wike should keep quiet about this southern presidency nonsense!
If power must go to the South should it be to the South West or the South South both of which have produced presidents recently?
Wike would have been a hero if he had fought specifically for a presidency from the South East, a zone that has been neglected completely.
He remains nothing but a selfish individual !!!
Re: Wike To El-rufai: History Will Be On Your Side For Supporting Southern Presidenc by lereinter(m): 5:08pm On Apr 06, 2023
Wike ma lo titi ni odun egun

We shall read your weeping on NL too
Re: Wike To El-rufai: History Will Be On Your Side For Supporting Southern Presidenc by Ajehkpako4naija(f): 5:09pm On Apr 06, 2023
Hezzyluv:

WIKE fought a good flight by peppering that GREEDY Atiku. Na Atiku be the number one problem of PDP. North 8years another north 8years all straight maka why??
Oga rest, ur bank acct is reading red, thiers is reading blue.
Re: Wike To El-rufai: History Will Be On Your Side For Supporting Southern Presidenc by Hezzyluv: 5:10pm On Apr 06, 2023
[quote author=Kelechi009 post=122337791]

You have a good point on that aspect. I don't like Tinubu but why would a Fulani man take over from another Fulani man too, It is very selfish. So that makes 16 years of ruling Nigeria.

I wish they had allow Osinbajo Instead, Tinubu is too old at this time.[/quote]

Exactly my take on the matter too.
Re: Wike To El-rufai: History Will Be On Your Side For Supporting Southern Presidenc by Hezzyluv: 5:11pm On Apr 06, 2023
Ajehkpako4naija:
Oga rest, ur bank acct is reading red, thiers is reading blue.

Lol....
Re: Wike To El-rufai: History Will Be On Your Side For Supporting Southern Presidenc by 77up(m): 5:12pm On Apr 06, 2023
Nandoife:
Forgot these politicians my brother and fave your front. Their all fighting for their own warfare and nothing more
Type correctly now😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Wike To El-rufai: History Will Be On Your Side For Supporting Southern Presidenc by 77up(m): 5:13pm On Apr 06, 2023
Kriss216:

Buhari, the son of Mallam Hardo Adamu, from Daura Katsina State.
Ok una don die the narrative that he's jubrin elsudan? Faint hearted individuals 🙄

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To El-rufai: History Will Be On Your Side For Supporting Southern Presidenc by Chucks13: 5:16pm On Apr 06, 2023
Yes I'm happy with El Rufai thank you for making it possible not like a man who never showed any support for Southern presidency but want to hijack it and claimed he won the election on his dream. Mandate rbber with gap teeth talking on a cat voice with occultic movement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike To El-rufai: History Will Be On Your Side For Supporting Southern Presidenc by EmperorFred: 5:18pm On Apr 06, 2023
babamadiba:
Wike is a wicked man walahi cheesy
You sef just wan follow trend... Write a constructive comprehension on how he's wicked.
Re: Wike To El-rufai: History Will Be On Your Side For Supporting Southern Presidenc by Kelechi009: 5:18pm On Apr 06, 2023
[quote author=Hezzyluv post=122337996][/quote]

Yeah, even if it was Osinbajo & they rigged the elections, I wouldn't be bothered. Tinubu will run down the economy & he doesn't care.
Re: Wike To El-rufai: History Will Be On Your Side For Supporting Southern Presidenc by Hezzyluv: 5:20pm On Apr 06, 2023
Kelechi009:

Yeah, even if it was Osinbajo & they rigged the elections, I wouldn't be bothered. Tinubu will run down the economy & he doesn't care.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Na God ✋ dey.
Re: Wike To El-rufai: History Will Be On Your Side For Supporting Southern Presidenc by Samfloxin(m): 5:21pm On Apr 06, 2023
Hezzyluv:

WIKE fought a good flight by peppering that GREEDY Atiku. Na Atiku be the number one problem of PDP. North 8years another north 8years all straight maka why??
Wike is an Ikwerre man,was he supposed to be governor after 8 years of Amaechi another Ikwerre man? This is against zoning agreement of Rivers people. Forget politicians,they are all there for their selfish interest. May what befell Ekweremmadu befall them all

1 Like

Re: Wike To El-rufai: History Will Be On Your Side For Supporting Southern Presidenc by TrumpDonald2: 5:22pm On Apr 06, 2023
Hezzyluv:

Tinubu might not be good, agreed. But, even a secondary school boi can handle this country better then Buhari.
If Tinubu enters there, you will miss Buhari
Re: Wike To El-rufai: History Will Be On Your Side For Supporting Southern Presidenc by Hezzyluv: 5:24pm On Apr 06, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

If Tinubu enters there, you will miss Buhari

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Una no go kee person for NL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To El-rufai: History Will Be On Your Side For Supporting Southern Presidenc by PulaPower: 5:28pm On Apr 06, 2023
Nonybb:
Wike is a pure demon for praising this Kaduna terrorist midget. This is a man that hated Ndigbo with passion and rejected the position when PDP wanted to zone the presidency to the SOUTH EAST, NOT JUST "SOUTH" but refused and contest. History will judge this drunkard too
El-rufai Hates Igbos?
How?

And ok, let say he hates Igbos, what has that got to do with Wike?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sam Omatseye VS Bashir El-Rufai / “Dear VP Osinbajo, The Parked Trucks You Ordered Off The Roads Are Still There” / Enugu Monarch Supports Fulani Herdsmen Says 'Nobody Is Driving Them Away'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.