Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,877 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:26 AM

Why Do I Feel This Way After Exercise? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Feel This Way After Exercise? (669 Views)

Is It Normal To Feel This Way? / Guys,do All Of Us Feel This Way Or It"s Just Me? / FÙCK MY NÎPPLES: My Shirtless Picture After Exercise And My Advice [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do I Feel This Way After Exercise? by Gideonski: 8:00pm On Apr 06, 2023
I have been doing some push-ups along with other forms of exercises lately. But whenever I finish performing reps of pushups and squats, I feel very weak throughout the day. Like, my joints, triceps, and other parts of my body that took the intensity of the exercises hurt.
Could this be because my body is not used to it or what could be the cause?
Re: Why Do I Feel This Way After Exercise? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:09pm On Apr 06, 2023
its normal, especially if you dont train often.... because the muscle is stretched.
Re: Why Do I Feel This Way After Exercise? by donbachi(m): 8:10pm On Apr 06, 2023
Na old age
Re: Why Do I Feel This Way After Exercise? by Liballo: 8:14pm On Apr 06, 2023
Yes.
It’s called “Delayed onset muscle soreness” (DOMS)
Your muscles often feel sore after exercise because they’ve been exposed to a stress they’re unaccustomed to. You should be okay in 1-3 days, maximum 5.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Feel This Way After Exercise? by Liballo: 8:16pm On Apr 06, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
its normal, especially if you dont train often.... because the muscle is stretched.
Yh. 👍
Re: Why Do I Feel This Way After Exercise? by nifemi25(m): 8:23pm On Apr 06, 2023
Don't be scared....its normal cos your body isn't used to the exercise.... it will relief you in 3 to 5 days ....
Re: Why Do I Feel This Way After Exercise? by Oluromantic: 8:23pm On Apr 06, 2023
One of the following is likely the cause;
-You don't exercise often
-You don't exercise at the right time
-You're overdosing yourself on exercise: Yes, exercise can be abused. You should follow the directives of an instructor or an exercise physiologist

Okwaraji abused exercise and slumped on the pitch. Up till now some funny people are still saying it's juju.

You should also check your diet.
Re: Why Do I Feel This Way After Exercise? by Gideonski: 8:32pm On Apr 06, 2023
Liballo:
Yes.
It’s called “Delayed onset muscle soreness” (DOMS)
Your muscles often feel sore after exercise because they’ve been exposed to a stress they’re unaccustomed to. You should be okay in 1-3 days, maximum 5.

If it takes that long to get relief is it then ok to exercise everyday?
Re: Why Do I Feel This Way After Exercise? by Gideonski: 8:34pm On Apr 06, 2023
Oluromantic:
One of the following is likely the cause;
-You don't exercise often
-You don't exercise at the right time
-You're overdosing yourself on exercise: Yes, exercise can be abused. You should follow the directives of an instructor or an exercise physiologist

Okwaraji abused exercise and slumped on the pitch. Up till now some funny people are still saying it's juju.

You should also check your diet.
Getting the opinion of a physiologist is good but is it important for exercises like just pushups and squats?
Re: Why Do I Feel This Way After Exercise? by Gideonski: 8:36pm On Apr 06, 2023
donbachi:
Na old age
LoL E never reach like that 😁
Re: Why Do I Feel This Way After Exercise? by kyber(m): 8:39pm On Apr 06, 2023
Happened to me too but I felt relief after 5days now I don’t feel like I’m adding up anything after daily workout cause I feel no pains anymore.

I believe the pain you feel is statement that you are adding up muscles. Like they say no pain no gain
Re: Why Do I Feel This Way After Exercise? by donbachi(m): 8:55pm On Apr 06, 2023
Gideonski:

LoL E never reach like that 😁
take little water before the exercise and fruit as after
Re: Why Do I Feel This Way After Exercise? by Liballo: 9:24pm On Apr 06, 2023
Gideonski:

If it takes that long to get relief is it then ok to exercise everyday?
Yes
Note: Too much exercise is also bad.

Engaging in daily exercise is safe as long as you have a good workout and balanced routine and as long as you have no underlying health conditions like heart disease, you’re good to go.

Your body should get used to it with time, ‘cause the more you exercise, the less you should feel the pains.

If after days or weeks and your body is still not adjusting to it, then I’ll prescribe you stop for sometime and maybe try it again later.

(1) (Reply)

Can U Sex A Lady In Her Menses? / Daniel Regha Questions Cuppy and Temi's Engagement without Imminent Marriage / Guys Know Your Diabetes Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.