Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,196 members, 7,887,465 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:17 AM

Buhari's 2023 Easter Message To Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's 2023 Easter Message To Nigerians (6467 Views)

Buhari: 2023 Elections Will Be Devoid Of Any "Wuruwuru" / Who Is Buhari’s 2023 Candidate? By Fredrick Nwabufo / Man Rocks Buhari 2023 T-shirt (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's 2023 Easter Message To Nigerians by adioolayi(m): 11:41am On Apr 07, 2023
Baba somehow find a place to put "Renewed Hope" for his message..

Shey o ti ye e
Re: Buhari's 2023 Easter Message To Nigerians by 2blessed01(m): 11:42am On Apr 07, 2023
I can see Femi Adesina's hand in dis write up grin
The buhari I know doesn't know Jesus exists or that Christians exist in dis country 🙅
Re: Buhari's 2023 Easter Message To Nigerians by richmond500: 11:45am On Apr 07, 2023
chatinent:
The forces behind Nigeria’s backwardness is bigger than Buhari himself. Maybe this wasn’t the Nigeria he envisaged, but partisan politics, wild opposition, greedy politicians and the attractiveness of political seats, easily manipulated electorates, and the oligarchy cloned as federalism we operate cannot give us the rule of law.

I am certain Buhari is disappointed in his service. But logically, even if a person wants to work Nigeria, the sycophants around who benefit from its ruination will do everything to stiffen the progress.

The first thing to do to repair Nigeria is to make government positions less attractive. I mean, when everyone isn’t seeing those positions as a national cake, the story will write itself a good blurb.

govt jobs is less lucrative.
The problem is corruption and excess looting
Re: Buhari's 2023 Easter Message To Nigerians by nedu666: 11:47am On Apr 07, 2023
Buhari or femi adeshina
Re: Buhari's 2023 Easter Message To Nigerians by Shedy204(m): 11:52am On Apr 07, 2023
Missing buhari already
Re: Buhari's 2023 Easter Message To Nigerians by chemicool: 11:59am On Apr 07, 2023
MasterJayJay:
At least the clown that is a Muslim knows Jesus resurrected.

Success on security? No wonder. The puppet is oblivious of what's happening.

North has become headquarters of terrorism and kidnapping under your government of 8 years.

Your father is a clown
Re: Buhari's 2023 Easter Message To Nigerians by Steinmann: 12:43pm On Apr 07, 2023
We don't need such hypocritical Goodwill from head of a regime that is overseeing installation of a Muslim/muslim rigged election on Nigeria.
Re: Buhari's 2023 Easter Message To Nigerians by DaCharis2016: 1:02pm On Apr 07, 2023
You can say anything now since you started carrying agbado in ur pocket, I have lost all faith in u and doubt if truly you're the real Buhari.
Re: Buhari's 2023 Easter Message To Nigerians by BOYS2MEN: 1:44pm On Apr 07, 2023
Nothing wey Mohammed no go see for Nazareth
fergie001:

FMIC
Re: Buhari's 2023 Easter Message To Nigerians by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:53pm On Apr 07, 2023
Useless man
Re: Buhari's 2023 Easter Message To Nigerians by advocatejare(m): 2:54pm On Apr 07, 2023
fergie001:

FMIC
AntiChristian and his likes won’t be happy with this news, they can’t stand Buhari acknowledging the death and resurrection of Jesus that they have used more than 1400 years to deny!
Re: Buhari's 2023 Easter Message To Nigerians by viodemus: 3:02pm On Apr 07, 2023
jesus jealousy people need to leave us alone. Not one time did jesus advice christians to accept any fraudulent man from medina to mecca. If you go and look into their terrorist book, you will see them trying to rub shoulders with the almighty. Wishful dreamers.

if that fraud from Saudi Arabia was alive today, he would have been caught and jailed by lots of countries and tribes. Igbos would have jailed the terrorist fraud, America, Israel, uk, Russia, many countries in Europe, latin America, asia, and many central to south African countries. If to say the vagab*nd dey now dey terrorize the world, I for go catch am, use blow mint enough koko for him face, before I release him to china or russia - where dem go send am to God for judgement. I for send am to America, but America for give am lawyer and take time to judge am. No time for smersmer
Re: Buhari's 2023 Easter Message To Nigerians by Diligence: 4:42pm On Apr 07, 2023
Message to who? A man under whose watch most Christians hv bn massacred & their killers roaming free

God forbid baad thing...
Re: Buhari's 2023 Easter Message To Nigerians by ofiko123(m): 6:03pm On Apr 07, 2023
May God help us all.
Re: Buhari's 2023 Easter Message To Nigerians by francotunsco: 8:22pm On Apr 07, 2023
I like the ''renewed hope'' part of the message and the glorious future as in Jeremiah 29:11. Well drafted message!
Re: Buhari's 2023 Easter Message To Nigerians by AntiChristian: 10:11pm On Apr 07, 2023
advocatejare:

AntiChristian and his likes won’t be happy with this news, they can’t stand Buhari acknowledging the death and resurrection of Jesus that they have used more than 1400 years to deny!

I don't even need to read the news but whatever he said is most likely political!

Just like Peter Oni greeting Muslims for 'Eid for example!

PMB is our president not our Imam nor Sultan!
And he didn't quote Qu'ran or Sunnah did he?

So kindly use your thinking cap before my mentions next time cos your folly is generic!
Re: Buhari's 2023 Easter Message To Nigerians by advocatejare(m): 10:45pm On Apr 07, 2023
AntiChristian:

I don't even need to read the news but whatever he said is most likely political!

Just like Peter Oni greeting Muslims for 'Eid for example!

PMB is our president not our Imam nor Sultan!
And he didn't quote Qu'ran or Sunnah did he?

So kindly use your thinking cap before my mentions next time cos your folly is generic!

Re: Buhari's 2023 Easter Message To Nigerians by AntiChristian: 11:12pm On Apr 07, 2023
[quote author=advocatejare post=122366715][/quote]

We copy you in matters that's not religious!
Re: Buhari's 2023 Easter Message To Nigerians by advocatejare(m): 8:58am On Apr 08, 2023
AntiChristian:

We copy you in matters that's not religious!
Show the Hadith that includes that you only copy things “that’s not religious “

Opuro
Re: Buhari's 2023 Easter Message To Nigerians by AntiChristian: 2:56pm On Apr 08, 2023
advocatejare:

Show the Hadith that includes that you only copy things “that’s not religious “

Opuro

Don't we eat the same food except the ones Allah forbids?

What about clothing?

Please be sane and civil!
Re: Buhari's 2023 Easter Message To Nigerians by advocatejare(m): 3:24pm On Apr 08, 2023
AntiChristian:

Don't we eat the same food except the ones Allah forbids?

What about clothing?

Please be sane and civil!
Stop your foolery.

The question I asked you is to show where it is written that you should copy Christians only in the things “that’s not religious “

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sylva Picks Tompolo’s Son As Deputy In Bayelsa / Sanwo-Olu: We Have Cleared All Pension Backlog In Lagos / Your Son Is A Rapist, You Cannot Be An Ambassador Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.