Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,815 members, 7,889,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:45 PM

I Can Show You How To Make N30,000 With Just N1k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Can Show You How To Make N30,000 With Just N1k (283 Views)

How To Earn Passive Income With Food Earners Track Wt Just N1k! / Make N30,000 Monthly Without Any Investments! / Man Returns N30,000 Wrongly Dispensed To Him By Diamond Bank ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Show You How To Make N30,000 With Just N1k by IsaacG29(m): 4:58pm On Apr 07, 2023
I Can Show You How To Make N30,000 With Just N1k

Hi, before I go into the main post, I just want to make it clear to you that I'M NOT ASKING YOU FOR MONEY, I don't want you to pay me anything. So with that said, read on...

So, there's this Nigerian platform that has been around for quite some time now. This platform pays you for completing simple tasks.

Registration fee is N1000 (This is where that 1k is needed)

So I've been a member of this platform for some months now and payments have always dropped on time.

So the thing is, you can hardly earn above 2k per day with day with this platform and sometimes you may not even make up to that 2k. So it can't really pay you enough for you to quite your job.

But recently, I discovered a method for you to make above N30,000 with this same platform.

And this method has worked a lot of times, but I still find it hard to believe. And even more unbelievable is the fact that very few people have actually discovered it too.

So what I'm trying to do now is to get a few people from here to show how it works and help them set it up for themselves just so I can see if this method works for everyone or if it's a loophole in the platform.

I just want to get people from here to form a team that I will mentor to see if they can make money with this method too.

Now I won't drop details of the site here or of the method I just discovered because I'm not sure if this thing will work for everyone, but after the research with the team I'm trying to get, I'll update the rest of you on the platform and the secret method I'm talking about.

So if you're interested in joining this team, please Whatsapp me with the number below:

Thanks and I appreciate your contribution.
Re: I Can Show You How To Make N30,000 With Just N1k by SAMUEL1947: 5:00pm On Apr 07, 2023
Run oooooo🏃🏃🏃

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Court ‘winds’ Up Lagos’ Firm Over N750m Debt / Have You Heard Of This? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.