Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,062 members, 7,916,100 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 03:21 PM

The Hypocrisy Of Prof. Wole Soyinka - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hypocrisy Of Prof. Wole Soyinka (2648 Views)

Biography, Profile Of Prof. Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Director / Former Governor, Rauf Aregbesola reacts to the death of Prof. Pius Adesanmi / Gumsu Abacha Slams Wole Soyinka: Your Hate For My Father Shall Kill You, Mad Cow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Prof. Wole Soyinka by Creeper: 12:22am On Apr 08, 2023
Vado2:

Claims that haven't been verified and are ridiculous and untrue. Hahaha. You're hurt. Your writing is dreadful, so disjointed, and you have a bad vocabulary. Focus on that first, then your self-esteem. Wealthy kid on an anonymous forum!

Lol, I’ve broken the soul of, Vado, the poverty stricken sod. My writing style is just too advanced for a village-dwelling pseudo-activist to grasp. This is English language - no Edolish language, which you’re accustomed to, lol.

I’m loving your tears, as I smoke this Vado pack, lol.

This is your demagogue:

Pandora files - https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/487997-pandora-papers-inside-peter-obis-secret-businesses-and-how-he-broke-the-law.html?tztc=1

Anambra’s citizens’ petition over Peter Obi’s stealing as governor - https://saharareporters.com/2009/06/06/anambra-citizens-petitions-efcc-over-peter-obis-stealing-state-funds

Part of the money laundered through Fidelity Bank under Obi’s watch (they laundered $6 billion in total) - https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/501068-diezani-efcc-uncovers-additional-72-8-million-in-fidelity-bank.html

Datti sacked for election fraud in 2011 - https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2011/11/14/court-sacks-cpcs-senator-datti-ahmed-declares-makarfi-winner-3/?amp=1

So, how are you trying to destroy corruption when the demagogue in your demagoguery is corruption personified?

You’re a village idiot and you and your ilk are so transparent.

And again: you’re not fit to clean (not lace) my boots, you uneducated village boy. LOL
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Prof. Wole Soyinka by Vado2: 12:53am On Apr 08, 2023
Creeper:

Lol, I’ve broken the soul of, Vado, the poverty stricken sod. My writing style is just too advanced for a village-dwelling pseudo-activist to grasp. This is English language - no Edolish language, which you’re accustomed to, lol.

I’m loving your tears, as I smoke this Vado pack, lol.

This is your demagogue:

Pandora files - https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/487997-pandora-papers-inside-peter-obis-secret-businesses-and-how-he-broke-the-law.html?tztc=1

Anambra’s citizens’ petition over Peter Obi’s stealing as governor - https://saharareporters.com/2009/06/06/anambra-citizens-petitions-efcc-over-peter-obis-stealing-state-funds

Part of the money laundered through Fidelity Bank under Obi’s watch (they laundered $6 billion in total) - https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/501068-diezani-efcc-uncovers-additional-72-8-million-in-fidelity-bank.html

Datti sacked for election fraud in 2011 - https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2011/11/14/court-sacks-cpcs-senator-datti-ahmed-declares-makarfi-winner-3/?amp=1

So, how are you trying to destroy corruption when the demagogue in your demagoguery is corruption personified?

You’re a village idiot and you and your ilk are so transparent.

And again: you’re not fit to clean (not lace) my boots, you uneducated village boy. LOL

The ridiculous links that you provided do not refute my claim that the accusations are false. You are sending links to completely illegitimate petitions. Lol.

You are departing from Wole Soyinka's hypocrisy by referring to Obi, but you are aware that if you choose to take that path, we are prepared and have receipts. Just so you know, trafficking in drugs is illegal.

Your writing is awful; there are many jargons and incorrect punctuation marks. It’s totally out of place. Work on it rich kid 😂 😂

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Prof. Wole Soyinka by Creeper: 1:08am On Apr 08, 2023
Vado2:

The ridiculous links that you provided do not refute my claim that the accusations are false. You are sending links to completely illegitimate petitions. Lol.

You are departing from Wole Soyinka's hypocrisy by referring to Obi, but you are aware that if you choose to take that path, we are prepared and have receipts. Just so you know, trafficking in drugs is illegal.

Your writing is awful; there are many jargons and incorrect punctuation marks. It’s totally out of place. Work on it rich kid 😂 😂

LMAOOO. “Just so you know” to start a sentence and “trafficking in drugs” are grammatical blunders only an uneducated village lout, speaking Edolish language (a terrible mixture of Edo and English language) would come up with.

Your use of English is very poor hence I’m not shocked by your inability to grasp my advanced style of writing and punctuation.

When next you meet whoever taught you the use of English: tell him, Mr Creeper the English Scholar, said, he’s an utter failure, lol.

That said, you’re an Obidient slave, who accused Prof. Wole Soyinka of corruption - with claims of trying to destroy corruption. So, the onus is on you, to prove beyond reasonable doubt that, the demagogue in your demagoguery isn’t corrupt. All the links I posted are legitimate.

Again: you’re not fit to clean (not lace) my boots, you illiterate village boy. LOL.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Prof. Wole Soyinka by Vado2: 1:22am On Apr 08, 2023
Creeper:

LMAOOO. “Just so you know” to start a sentence and “trafficking in drugs” are grammatical blunders only an uneducated village lout, speaking Edolish language (a terrible mixture of Edo and English language) would come up with.

Your use of English is very poor hence I’m not shocked by your inability to grasp my advanced style of writing and punctuation.

When next you meet whoever taught you the use of English: tell him, Mr Creeper the English Scholar, said he’s an utter failure, lol.

That said, you’re an Obidient slave, who accused Prof. Wole Soyinka of corruption - with claims of trying to destroy corruption. So, onus is on you, to prove beyond reasonable doubt that, the demagogue in your demagoguery isn’t corrupt. All the links I posted are legitimate.

Mr. “Creeper” creep back into your smelly cave. Your fellow irks need you there. You belong there!!!😂 😂

What morals can a petty thief learn from an armed robber? A Gun-man, and a man who reeks of corruption and hypocrisy ! Did you not know that Fidel Castro, Wole Soyinka, was friends with him? He is also close with ASIWAJU, a man who was found guilty of narcotics trafficking. Show me who your friends, I'll tell you what you can do.

I'm happy you're paying attention to my suggestions. You're following my instructions, and both your vocabulary and writing style have improved. We're getting there. Next, is your self-esteem 😂 😂. Rome was not built in 2days. 😂 😂

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Prof. Wole Soyinka by Napata77: 1:24am On Apr 08, 2023
helinues:
What exactly is the problem of this Obi rodents?

Don't you people know how to respect others opinion?

Why is it always if not your way then it must be highway?

Where would this nauseating attitude lead you to? Have you ever pondered on that?

IT IS CALLED IPOB MENTALITY.

THEY ARE WORTHLESS.

IGNORE THEM.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Prof. Wole Soyinka by Gbogbowa: 1:27am On Apr 08, 2023
N3TRAL:
Wole Soyinka was arrested, tried, discharged and acquitted for the "alleged" offence.

It means he never did any of what you said he did.

Stop the blackmail!
he did but was arrested for supporting biafra
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Prof. Wole Soyinka by Gbogbowa: 1:29am On Apr 08, 2023
Napata77:

IT IS CALLED IPOB MENTALITY.

THEY ARE WORTHLESS.

IGNORE THEM.
we are not against the old man opinion but why on earth will he call us bad name

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Prof. Wole Soyinka by Creeper: 1:38am On Apr 08, 2023
Vado2:

Mr. “Creeper” creep back into your smelly cave. Your fellow irks need you there. You belong there!!!😂 😂

What morals can a petty thief learn from an armed robber? A Gun-man, and a man who reeks of corruption and hypocrisy ! Did you not know that Fidel Castro, Wole Soyinka, was friends with him? He is also close with ASIWAJU, a man who was found guilty of narcotics trafficking. Show me who your friends, I'll tell you what you can do.

I'm happy you're paying attention to my suggestions. You're following my instructions, and both your vocabulary and writing style have improved. We're getting there. Next, is your self-esteem 😂 😂. Rome was not built in 2days. 😂 😂

LMAOOO. What’s “your fellow irks”? - LMAOOO. This is unintelligible, lol.

And, “Did you not know that Fidel Castro, Wole Soyinka, was friends with him?” - this is atrocious grammar and sentence construction. The sentence isn’t even intelligible. LMAOOO

I know, initially, you probably thought I’m just some guy and decided to try the Grammar Nazi tactics with me. However, you ended up failing woefully whilst embarrassing your existence. LMAOOO.

There’s a reason why I said you’re not fit to clean (not lace) my boots. And like a gift that keeps on giving, you keep proving me right.

Regardless, you need to go back to school and learn the use of English. Your understanding of the English language is rudimentary at best (same for the other obident zombies) hence most of you have a fundamental problem with Prof. Wole Soyinka.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Prof. Wole Soyinka by Vado2: 9:22am On Apr 08, 2023
Creeper:

LMAOOO. What’s “your fellow irks”? - LMAOOO. This is unintelligible, lol.

And, “Did you not know that Fidel Castro, Wole Soyinka, was friends with him?” - this is atrocious grammar and sentence construction. The sentence isn’t even intelligible. LMAOOO

I know, initially, you probably thought I’m just some guy and decided to try the Grammar Nazi tactics with me. However, you ended up failing woefully whilst embarrassing your existence. LMAOOO.

There’s a reason why I said you’re not fit to clean (not lace) my boots. And like a gift that keeps on giving, you keep proving me right.

Regardless, you need to go back to school and learn the use of English. Your understanding of the English language is rudimentary at best (same for the other obident zombies) hence most of you have a fundamental problem with Prof. Wole Soyinka.

When you congratulate Africans on their small wins, they tend to revert to their default settings, which is a concern. It is disgusting that a purported English scholar is questioning the meaning and accuracy of what I have said. 😂 😂

Be modest and open to learning. One step forward and two steps backwards. I am aware that Rome was not built in just two days, but you will get there internet rich kid 😂 😂

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

By Their Mouth We Shall Know Them (SEE PHOTOS) / Twitter On Fire As Obidient Lament Pathetically Online / BREAKING: Senators Ignore Akpabio, Kicks Off Retreat Without Host

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.